ketosis on ws?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lozoo, 14 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lozoo

lozoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Was I in ketosis? I am doing WS, I havnt been cutting out carbs but have cut down a lot and been sticking to under 400cals for an evening meal. Saturday night I must have gone over the 400 cals as I had some drinks and Sunday I had fish n chips. Today I have been sooo hungry and had a bad headache which is just how I felt when I started the diet last Monday. Could I have been in ketosis before the weekend?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you're still eating some high carb things, then it's unlikely that you'd have got into ketosis last week. I tend to mix WS with TS, but always stick to low carb stuff (more like random AAM days I guess really). Certainly the fish'n'chips would have taken you out of ketosis if you had been there. If you've gone strictly on the diet today, then it is probably the symptoms of your body adjusting to the diet again - whether it's at the beginning or any time you've gone off piste on the diet, then when you start being strict again your body will have to adjust.
    Good luck with it this week :)

4. lozoo

lozoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Thanks Cybill, was 100% last week up until Saturday night. I am going to do TS tomorrow, Thursday and Friday and WS on the other days. Im fine during the week but weekends are so hard! Ive got to try and stick with it though, Im not having my boss beat me who started Rosemary Connely last week, lol! Your losses are great well done! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.