• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketostix

S: 60kg C: 59kg G: 55kg BMI: 23.6 Loss: 1kg(1.66%)
I was wondering, since everybody is saying how unreliable the ketostix are.. Do we all speak about the same thing? Because I have KetostiX from Bayer, looking like the picture, bought from Amazon with £2.49, 50 sticks. And they have been always extremely accurate, showed ketosis when I am on this diet, I tried it on other family members and it was negative, and tried it again on me now when I am having a break, and turned negative. Not one false result.. Are these the same ketostix everyone is talking about?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 60kg C: 59kg G: 55kg BMI: 23.6 Loss: 1kg(1.66%)
No, I realize that, is just that they seemed to me like one of the most reliable test strips I've seen (compared to ovulation, pregnancy etc). So I convinced myself that perhaps there is some other brand you're talking about (remembering also the topic about cutting one in FIVE which seems impossible for these strips).

Anyway, I used them more for the fun of it, it's not like the result will change anything in what I do..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Exante 5
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3
Atkins Diet 2