Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

yeah started saturday so day 6 today for me....have been 100 % this time and loving it now:eek: yesterday was a proper killer tho as day 5 is always my crap day but ss + and so glad i didn't cave in.:D plus my cdc made me buy 5 weeks worth so have to stick to it now lol, how was day 1 hun? i struggle loads with the water to xx

Day 1 has been no probs, but it never is, Day 2 is my killer! So roll on Day 3 :) Well done on being 100% so far, it'll be worth it come your weigh in.

hi kez

i recon you'll loose pretty much what you put on in the 1st week.

Well done for getting through day 1 chick!!! One day behind you bring on day 2!!!! Xxxx

Where is everyone? Friday today...yippee!

Day 2 going well, got a tiny bit of a headache. 3 coffees and 1 litre of water down, headache is to be expected, but the guy I am training up is not helping.

I am focusing on my train of thought and my head is deep in my paperwork and he insists on continually talking to me about random rubbish! I am point blank ignoring him now and he still isn't taking the hint!

Just read something interesting, apparently the way to work out how much water you 'should' drink for your body weight is to work out your weight in lbs, then half that and have that many fluid ounces.

Sooo... I am about 248lbs / 2 = 124lbs. So I should be drinking 124 fluid ounces each day, which is about 3.5litres!

So 2litres a day isn't enough for my body to function healthily, interesting!

Into Day 3, had some chicken last night for tea, with scrambled egg and had some chicken and a chunk of cheese for dinner today. Have been having way too much milk. Maybe 10 coffees with milk in? I'm trying and I'm not going to beat myself when I turned down ice cream and chocolate yesterday and chinese and chocolate today.

Slowly and surely! I'm not even going to attempt SS, I'll do SS+ and make the most of a small meal. It shouldn't make any difference to my weight lose at the moment. As I reduce weight, then I'm sure I might have to step up to SS to keep the same results going. But for the moment SS+ seems the more realistic route.

No sign of ketosis yet, I can tell by my breath and I came on this morning. So feeling bloated and yuk! Scales are 5lbs down, so another couple by Mondays weigh in would be lovely.

Argh found out who won biggest loser this aft (thanks mum!) gutted!!! But I'm going to have to keep watching to see how they get to the way they look in the picture she showed me because all I can say is wow!!! Bloody fantastic!! I won't say who it is cos I know Nikki doesn't want to know lol.

How're you doing anyway? I had a bad day yesterday, but back on track today so still plodding on! Xx

Hi Kez

Hope all is going well with the SS+, I do really believe that when you have done CD and once and trying to get back on it, doing SS, always seems really hard, but you'll get into that zone with ss+ and will feel easier too. Good luck with this and look forward to seeing the updates. xx

My browser opens up onto the dell/msn website and it was a feature article on there.

hi kez

i've got laptop probs so have pinched hubby's but it just isn't the same so not on much.

hope things are going well. remember do which plan will suit you. keep on plodding on.... this is what i tell myself when i've got 20-30 mins running left to do for my 2 hour runs and feel like i can't go on anymore... i do make it to 2 hours honest.

Hey hun, how're you getting on? I'm just having my usual Monday night fix of Biggest Loser, even though I know who wins I'm still loving it. I really wish I could go there to the BL ranch and have a couple of weeks with Bob and Jillian, I'd be sorted in no time!! I even wondered about applying for BL Uk but I'm too small ha ha, thats something I never thought I'd hear myself say - I'm too small!!

I think it's just because I want my body to be nice and toned again, and I don't even know if thats possible without surgery.... at the moment all thats happening with my arms is they're getting bigger...not what I was aiming for really :( I'm sick of being squishy - I want to be firm lol!!

How are you managing the water this time round? Strangely I'm really not struggling with it at the moment, I have a litre before I head out to work on a morning, then steadily drink another 1.5litres throughout the day and then another litre when I get home, it seems to be much more do able at the moment, I'm not really craving anything else either. Just wish I could say the same with the shakes...

Keep plodding on chicken, you can do it!!! xxxx

This is such a hard post to write, I am completely lost and completely out of motivation and ideas but equally desperate to do something about my weight. I feel so helpless and out if control, I just want to be able to crack on and do something positive?!

My weight is back up to 18.6lbs so I am only half a stone lighter than my heaviest ever?

Not sure why I've reposted? Any help and ideas appreciated?! Have missed you lot! X

Hey hun, welcome back xxx try not to beat yourself up about dieting, I know I'm a fine one to talk about that but it really doesn't make things easier on you. On the positive side you are still lighter than you were before you ever started!!! I don't think people realise how hard it is to lose weight until they actually have to do it themselves and I'm soooo jealous of people who eat their weight in crap and stay the same, it's not fair!!!!!

As usual I have no real advice but I'm trying out a new method...I'm doing SS because Vegas is next month and my ass is still way too big for my liking, so what I've done (am such a child) is put a smiley face on the calendar each day that I'm 100% I'm aiming for smilies on every day in October. Right nowtheres only 3 but I'm hoping that the more there are the less I'll feel inclined to cheat!!! It remains to be seen if it works but desperation is starting to creep in because I'm scared I haven't left myself enough time to shift 2st.

It's really good to hear from you again, and you know we're always here to help or just sound off to!! Xxx

hi there kez

nice to hear from you. i was wondering what had happened to you diet wise. have you an idea about what diet you want to do? do you want to do cd again? you need to decide what you want and set a very short term goal. if you do cd then aim for a day then half a week and then a week etc. reward yourself with something nice that isn't food. i also say if you've not done it then read white tulip's diary on here. she started out bigger than you, if think.

surf - 2st is going to be no prob for you. you might not make the full 2st but you'll be close enough. 1 month if you're just starting back on ss could mean 1 1/2st. remember the first couple of weeks you could loose 1 st.

hi kez, was thinking of you this weekend! come back to CD girl!!!

Hi guys, I don't think I can do cd. Can't go back to my CDC cause I've messed her about and don't think she is particularly helpful or supportive and my bmi is too high to go to another rep. I joined ww a couple of months back but haven't followed the plan yet. Going to give ww a good go for a week, just got to take it a day at a time. Surf, did you ever go to see a hypnotherapist?

Back