Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

great news bout learning the job on the weekend. another great idea starting back at cd before you start your new job. it's all seeming to workout nicely :)

It certainly does! Been treating myself to some nice new clothes and jewellery. Making sure all the clothes are a 20, which might be a little clip, but I dont intend to be staying in the 22's!

My new job resolution is to make more of an effort with my appearance. Cause of the horses and dogs I am too comfortable in my tatty black trousers and baggy tops. Too content to scrap my hair back and pin it up than do anything with it. And...I never ever wear make up, might even start wearing some eyeliner! :)

Aw Hun it's great to see you so positive!!! I had a massive trying on session yesterday of all my clothes, I'm getting close to being into my 14's again but it seems so near and yet so far. I'll get there eventually though!! Today I'm having a really lazy day, Sky Real Lives are having a Biggest Loser day so I'm watching that to help keep me motivated.

Hope you're having a good weekend x

well done on the job kez!

Cheers Leeds! Can't wait to get started.

After a lazy sunday of watching Four Weddings, Wedding Boot camp and Biggest Loser repeats I am feeling happy and motivated!

Been blitzing through the upstairs and moving furniture. Also sorting my wardrobe, all my nice new clothes, smart works stuff, jewellery etc have all been moved to the spare room which is now my very own walk in wardrobe!

Starting tomorrow, I will be making an effort every day! Dieting frame of mind is as much about being confident in yourself right?

wow you are having a good sort out and feeling great about it all. great news. dieting is about having your mojo and wanting to succeed. confidence comes from these 2 things. dieting is for me and not anyone else attitude. :D

Hmmm...can't fit into the size 20's again. Need to get back on this, had a bit of a heart to heart with Scott and he said he understand why I want to do CD and what I want to get from it, but told me I need to realise that it wont cure my eating habits, which is true. And that if I keep eating the way I am in no time I am going to be back where I started.

I am going to weigh tomorrow morning and I think I am probably a good stone up from my lowest weight, it's so scary how fast it goes back on. But then, that just shows how crap my eating is.

I am due to restart next Monday, I've got a goodbye meal with my Sales Director on Wednesday as I won't see him again before I leave, but I'm going to start cutting down this week in preperation.

I've spent a heck of a lot of time trying to address my eating habits and it's really hard. But I'm getting there, I've read all kinds of weight management books trying to get a grip on why I do what I do and I'd really like to think it's helping me, it's definitely made me think twice and three times before I make a decision about what goes in my mouth (foodwise lol), I've been talking round things with my mum too, Just trying to get my head round it all and regain control. It's hard work, but it should all be worth it!!!

In fact tonight I've made a decision I'm really proud of, the girls have gone out for a curry and I declined!!! Yay me, that would have been unheard of not so long ago. Instead I stayed in and watched Biggest Loser and listened to my stomach making the weariest noises ever lol.

Appointment with cd booked for Monday. Think she is fed up with me! Lol

Will have to go 2 weeks though as the following week will be bank holiday. Still it'll be a challenge! Should be a good weight loss when she gets back.

Well done for making the appointment, I'm sure she's not sick of you!!! I said that once to my CDC and she ts me she was always there for me when ever I needed her, no matter how many times I needed to come back! I'm sure yours is the same!!

Good luck with the start!!!! Xxxxx

Cheers, I am another 7lbs up. So 12lbs from my lowest, think I might need to start before Monday. Would be gutted to weigh in at that weight. Dinner out with the sales director so should really start straight after. Due on any day.

TOTM will be adding weight too Hun so don't feel too bad about it. Start whenever you feel ready to, and take it each day at a time, you know you can do it you've proved it, and you can do it again!!! I have every faith in you xxx

Thanks sweetie, just need biggest loser, four weddings and wedding bootcamps on reruns now to keep the motivation up!

Day 1! Not a good day to start, but then when is? Was up at 5am because my neighbour who walks my dogs at stupid o'clock managed to lose my 2 collies. Now sat trying to train the new bloke up, but he is more interested in chatting and talking over me than actually listening and learning. Starting to grate on me now, going to end up snapping at him soon!

Also, due on any time now so feeling bloated and tetchy anyway! Grrrr....

4 coffees, 1 tetra and a litre of water down. MUST DRINK MORE WATER!!!!

The tetra was yuk, been bouncing around in my bag for weeks and I'd lost the straw, so drank it warm and by squeezing into my mouth! lol

Ice cold chocolate one for tea luckily!

kez!!!! this is crazy but i restarted today!! how spooky! have moved and cant get on laptop much until tues but just wanted you to know im with you xx

Eeekkk! Excellent, lets be as good as we were the first time around..lol! Good luck babe, we won't let this beat us!

Tetra 2 down, 4 coffees and 1.5litres water...still need to DRINK MORE WATER! :)

Just had a cold chocolate tetra and didn't enjoy it anywhere as much as I used to?! Hopefully my tastes change back again in a few days.

Am wondering what I can drop by my meeting on Monday?! Hopefully a nice chunk so when I weigh in I won't be too much over my previous lowest.

Now about to tune into Bulging Brides!

well done for getting back on the wagon hun..and day one nearly over keep going chick:D and i always find tetra's bit funny till about day 3:eek:

Hey dappy, how are you getting on? Day 5 for you, you finding week 1 ok?

Back