Kezzys diary

I'm like an elephant on the treadmillso loud but I dont care !!

Haha! I bet you're not! Made me chuckle though. I am like a right sweaty oaf on the treadmill, then there's all the perfect tiny women making it look so effortless lol

Yeah but they probably feel like elephants too ! X

Yeah but they probably feel like elephants too ! X

Yes maybe they all just feel as bad as we feel lol. Just back from the gym and I ignored everyone and acted like I was alone and you know what nobody even looked! Weird when you don't care you don't see people looking, but just goes to show they probably never are anyway, it's just my imagination because I'm feeling so self conscious! Did 40 mins of cardio no weights yet just easing in gently :) but did good for my first time in months!

Well done. I wear my iPod and earphones then go into a world of my own.

Yes I do that but usually very aware of everyone else but this time blocked them out like I said I would and it worked well! Was in my own workout bubble.

Today's menu:
B: cheese
L: made pizza base out of a mim & topped with cheese, ham, Mattesons sausage, spring onion and mushrooms. Was so tasty!
D: roast pork with Savoy cabbage and green beans
W: will be the usual 3 litres
E: 40 mins of cardio at the gym

According to myfitnesspal I don't seem to by having my full 20g of carbs everyday, does this matter? or should I ignore it... I know myfitnesspal doesn't always get the carbs right on things so I could have had more than it says. Hope it doesn't matter as I'm struggling to fit all my food in as it is without needing more lol!

Open up your diary so I can see it then I'll tell you x

How many is it saying you are having or have they got the proper carbs in looks ok x

well todays total was 10g and yesterdays was 9g! but feel like I'm eating plenty and having the right amount of veg too.

Well as long as you ate having plenty veg that is fine x

Well done on the gym. Think your ok with under 20 as long as your getting plenty of veg. If you feel tired just add some more in maybe. :)

Thanks coffee, I can feel it today and didn't do that much!lol.... I think my carbs are ok and sometimes I worry I'm having a bit too much veg, I do think mfp can get carbs wrong on somethings if it doesn't know the carb count it will just say 0g like for my mayo and some cheeses, so I'm probably having a few more than it says. I'm feeling great though not tired at all so think I'm doing it right :)

Ergh totm has made an appearance today :sigh: in so much pain and just want chocolate! So just having a diet coke instead, hope it doesn't affect my loss, but better than actually having choc I suppose! must go buy some sf jelly for days like these, other than that everything is going good. Hope your weekend is going well so far ladies x

Drink plenty of water and stuff yourself with loads of cheese so you can't eat choc. This is one of many hurdles you can get over xxx

Yes you're right! Getting plenty of water down me, didnt even finish my diet coke and the craving has warn off a bit thank god! Got lots of cheese on standby for tonight incase cravings come back :D Hope you're enjoying your day Vic! xx

I'm a tad squiffy!

Pml!did you feel Ill this morning?

Back