Kick up the backside!

Opps sorry!! :(

Been silly busy at work and lost track of everything lol. Im back from today though and raring to go! I have just realised I have only 1 and a half months until my holiday so I need a massive push!!

How are you getting on? :)

Opps sorry!! :(

Been silly busy at work and lost track of everything lol. Im back from today though and raring to go! I have just realised I have only 1 and a half months until my holiday so I need a massive push!!

How are you getting on? :)

Haha. I've been waiting for you missy!! lol. Are you ok? Ok 1 and a half months is still plenty of time for a good loss. How much are you wanting to lose before you go away? xxxx

I wanted a stone so the challenge is on. Im going to drop my calories to 1200 and see how I get on :). How are you doing?x

I will weigh in with you on monday I think. It gives me a bit of time to get this extra lump off lol. Good luck, we can do it!!! Xxx

Haha aw bless you. Ok, monday it is. What's your current weight? Mine is 11st 6lbs, so if I could get to 10 1/2lbs I would be over the moon! I'll be updating my food diary daily and so far this week it seems to be going really well so a good start! You can do this and you have your lovely holiday to work towards to keep you motivated! And I have 2 weddings at the end of May, so I'm motivated too. The only thing I'm worried about is a hen do next weekend! But only one night away so it's going to be tea on the 12th april, alcohol, and breakfast and dinner on the 13th but hopefully if I'm sensible all week and when I'm there I'm praying I will sts and not gain. Fingers crossed. Apart from that 100% on plan :) I'm going to edit my signature and add in my weight and my 1 month goal! xx

How did you get on today KMD? Here's what I just had for dinner ...

Attachments

• 1396458844246.jpg
    1396458844246.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 74
How did you get on today KMD? Here's what I just had for dinner ...

That looks awesome! :) I'm doing really well this week. Haven't gone over my calories once so feeling good. I will post up yesterdays food at dinner. Just I can't access MFP at work until 12. But my tea was BBQ chicken with mozarella, skinny chips and salad. It was lovely!!! xxx

Hey, just getting round to reading everything. Works been really busy :) fingers crossed for monday! I weighed 13.8 yesterday after a week off :( fingers crossed for at least 3 lb. Heres todays lunch ...

Attachments

• 1396614767580.jpg
    1396614767580.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 50
Hey, just getting round to reading everything. Works been really busy :) fingers crossed for monday! I weighed 13.8 yesterday after a week off :( fingers crossed for at least 3 lb. Heres todays lunch ...

Alright. Don't you worry!! hopefully this time next month it will be 12.8! :D got my fingers crossed for you! Food is looking yummy! Keep at it, the weight will come off. And try and drink loads of water! It all helps :) xxxx

So first weigh in on monday is 13.7 ... I want at least a three pound loss this week. Watch this space ...

So first weigh in on monday is 13.7 ... I want at least a three pound loss this week. Watch this space ...

Well done! That's already 1lb off! I lost 1lb too this week! Hope we manage our goal or at least get somewhere close! :D I am doing the soup challenge next week starting on the 14th april if you fancy it to hopefully get a good boost for weigh in! xxx

Ooo whats that? Apart from the obvious haha do you have to eat it all the time?xx

I'm not entirely sure of all of the rules. It was something Kay did last month and then a salad challenge too and quite a few did it and lost 4-5lbs in one week!!! They are on slimming world but thought we could adapt it. I think it's low carbs,low salt, either your dinner or tea every day has to be soup and then your other main meal a normal, healthy one. And 30 mins exercise 3 times that week. (I think!) Kay is putting the thread up on the 10th I think she said so when I know more I will let you know. But with being on a hen do this weekend I thought the soup challenge would be a fab way to give me and extra boost next week. xxxx

Back