Kick up the backside!

Weigh in was good considering the weekend and I stayed the same. Im on a mission to loose 3lb this week to be in the 12 stone bracket :). Well done to you too. We can do this!! :)

Aww well done LilEm. That's fab considering you were worried and were showing 4lb more yesterday. Staying the same is still fab! At least there was no gain. :) Yes. Definetely! It is always so hard going from the stone bracket down to the next, it always seems to take forever but it will be soooo good when you see that number go from 13 to 12. I'm rooting for you! We have almost exactly the same amount to lose! And the same time frame (ish!) This is great news as hopefully we can push each other!! We definetely can do this! Feeling motivated although very hungry this week :-( xx

Me too, I dont know whats wrong with me! I just popped home lunchtime and made a cake for when my friends come over later. I wont have any but I will watch them eat it lol im such a feeder! !

I couldn't be that selfless and make a cake for friends, they would be dieting with me lol x

Lol aww I make them fatter to make me look better lmao!

Afternoon treat, 99 calories ...

Attachments

• 1394632497250.jpg
    1394632497250.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 46
Mmmmm looks lovely xx

Me too, I dont know whats wrong with me! I just popped home lunchtime and made a cake for when my friends come over later. I wont have any but I will watch them eat it lol im such a feeder! !

Haha. I like you're style. Feed them so they are fatter HAHA! My friends and family are all sad at the moment because I'm normally baking constantly so now I'm only baking when someone orders a cake, cookies, brownies etc. And if there is any left they are straight out the door to my boyfriend's family so they aren't in the house! xxx

Yesterday wasn't a great day. Hence the no diary updat lol. Although I did host a dinner party and this is what I made ...

Attachments

• 1394695156865.jpg
    1394695156865.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 1394695180878.jpg
    1394695180878.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 1394695193704.jpg
    1394695193704.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 49
Right. Its been a week and I cant get back on it. I think I've put on half a stone (I know some of it will be water). Help me!!

You are so right! I need to push myself to get back on it. I have had a good breakfast and I plan on getting back to the gym today. Good luck, we can do this! Xx

Oh and weigh in today was 13st 5lb , 3lb up on last week ;( ... its all coming off before next wednesday!!

Yep. Just get straight back on it! We have worked so hard, we can't give up now! I've realised the reason this week hasn't gone well for me up until now is because I've been trying to deny myself treats to make up for last week and that has resulted in me binging at the end of the day! So I'm going to stick with my treats as long as I'm within my calorie allowance and hopefully that will get me back on track! I'm really sorry to hear about your gain! We gained the same! :-( Don't be too hard on yourself. We'll take this as a lesson learnt and get straight back on it! That's the spirit. Hopefully we will both have the 3lb off plus more next week! Try and post your food diary everyday starting today and I'll come check in on you and you can do the same to me. I'll be watching you! lol xxxx

Back