Kick up the backside!

Todays food

Breakfast:
100g Brand Flakes with a little pot of pineapple chunks in juice(172)

Snack:
Coca orange nakd bar (145)

Lunch:
A tin of Heinz seven vegetable soup with 5 rye crispbreads (326)

Snack:
Small packet of almonds (186)

Dinner:
Fillet of smoked haddock with red onion cous cous, salsa and salad (392)

Drinks:
2x coffee with semi skimmed milk (31)
1x tea with skimmed milk (15)

Total for today: 1267

Back on it!!

Glad to hear you are back on it :D I need other people to keep me on the straight and narrow. I joined R.Conley class this week basically for the good 45 mins exercise class as we only have a swimming pool where I live, albeit a good one and need to go to classes to make me do the exercise. It was quite funny at my second class yesterday (you are allowed to go to 2 classes each week for £25 a month) as I could have won Slimmer of the Week if I had only lost an ounce as none of them got weighed - think they all just use it as a way of exercising.

Todays food

Breakfast:
100g Brand Flakes with a little pot of pineapple chunks in juice(172)

Snack:
Coca orange nakd bar (145)

Lunch:
A tin of Heinz seven vegetable soup with 5 rye crispbreads (326)

Snack:
Small packet of almonds (186)

Dinner:
Fillet of smoked haddock with red onion cous cous, salsa and salad (392)

Drinks:
2x coffee with semi skimmed milk (31)
1x tea with skimmed milk (15)

Total for today: 1267

Back on it!!

Yay!! LilEm. Well done!! I'm back on it too! I'm just about to post my food diary now. Looks like we both got re-motivated at the same time! xx

Right, I need to get my backside into gear and make sure im writing everything down. I stayed the same this week!! :(

My holiday is less than 2 months away and I would like to hit 12stone by then which is a loss of 1 st 5lb. I am more than capable of doing it if my head is in the right place.

I plan to weigh in daily this week to keep me on top of things.

Todays weight: 13.5

Todays food plan:

Breakfast: 30g rolled oats in a porridge made with skimmed milk and 75g blueberries (233)

Snack: 30g Almonds (186)

Lunch: Heinz carrot and coriander soup (164)

Snack: Orange (87)

Which leaves 680 for my dinner which I havent decided yet. I might not use all my calories this week, I'll see how hungry I get.

Gym tonight too!

Breakfast ...

Attachments

• 1395736511024.jpg
    1395736511024.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 33
Right, I need to get my backside into gear and make sure im writing everything down. I stayed the same this week!! :(

My holiday is less than 2 months away and I would like to hit 12stone by then which is a loss of 1 st 5lb. I am more than capable of doing it if my head is in the right place.

I plan to weigh in daily this week to keep me on top of things.

Todays weight: 13.5

Todays food plan:

Breakfast: 30g rolled oats in a porridge made with skimmed milk and 75g blueberries (233)

Snack: 30g Almonds (186)

Lunch: Heinz carrot and coriander soup (164)

Snack: Orange (87)

Which leaves 680 for my dinner which I havent decided yet. I might not use all my calories this week, I'll see how hungry I get.

Gym tonight too!

Hi LilEm, Oh no. Sorry to hear you stayed the same but at least you didn't gain :) You can do this! Just got to get focused. Food for today looks really good and healthy, but slightly scarce if you don't mind me saying! I would be hungry if I only had soup and nothing else. I tend to have ww tomato soup but I have it with crackerbreads (19cals) & extra light laughing cow (20cals each and I use 1 for 2 crackerbreads) Just a thought maybe why your not staying on track is because your hungry? I found at the start of last week I was trying to cut my naughty snacks out and replace them for fruit. But then I ended up binging! :O So now I'm having all my little treats, within my calories and still losing :D Just a thought.

You can do this and lose the weight for your holiday. You've just got to put your mind to it! P.s Breakfast looks yummy!!! xx

Hey KMD, I know exactly what you mean about having too little food but for me it is very much all or nothing. As soon as I have a 'treat' my head tells me that I have messed up for today and I go on the rampage lol.

I might grab a little something extra for lunch but I'll try and keep it healthy. Looks like your motivated and back on track though, well done :) xx

Hey KMD, I know exactly what you mean about having too little food but for me it is very much all or nothing. As soon as I have a 'treat' my head tells me that I have messed up for today and I go on the rampage lol.

I might grab a little something extra for lunch but I'll try and keep it healthy. Looks like your motivated and back on track though, well done :) xx

I know, I used to feel like that but I feel like as long as I'm still within my calories then it's ok! I have had mcdonalds, creme eggs, easter eggs and still lost weight and been within my calories :) I have to have my snacks or I would just give up within less than a day haha. Got my fingers crossed for you that you get back on track, and stay there!! You can do this. Have you been within calories this week and just not writing it down or just eating what you want. I definetely find minimins help me as when I've used all my calories and reaching for a biscuit I have to stop myself as I have to weite down everything I've had and don't want to be over. I've got faith Em you can do this! And out weight to lose is virtually the same so get cracking, we can do this together!! xxx

Stuck to plan but after the gym I had a nakd bar (145)

Dinner was boiled chicken, rice, broccoli and asparagus (469)

Mmmmm

Attachments

• 1395779747077.jpg
    1395779747077.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 54
Thanks everyone!

Todays food:

Breakfast: Banana (90)

Lunch: Boiled egg salad and snack size sushi (260)

Snack: Japanese rice crackers (200)

Dinner: Whole lemon sole with new potatoes and salad (433)

4x tea and coffee with skimmed milk (60)

Which leaves 306 calories from today's allowance. I think im going to save these as friday could be a bad day. They are getting dominos in the office as its payday and were having a takeaway in the evening. I will be having one or the other ... Although I would definitely like both lol!!

Dinner ...

Attachments

• 1395860403612.jpg
    1395860403612.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 43
So weigh in today I was back to 13.2 again (yay!) .. I know I shouldn't weigh in daily but im only doing it this week to get back on track.

Todays food looks like this ...

Breakfast:
Banana (90)

Snack:
30g Almonds (186)

Lunch:
Heinz Leek and potato soup (196)

Snack:
Banana bread nakd bar (92)
Orange (47)

Dinner:
Honey Roasted salmon flakes with rice and salad (559)

3x Coffees with skimmed milk (47)

Which leaves me 133 under which I might save because of my takeaway tomorrow. Im still planning to be good though as I want to be in the 12s by next official weigh in on Wednesday :)

Back