Kidney Problems and Milk.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jellyface, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. jellyface

jellyface Member

I feel as though my kidney has done 11 rounds with Amir Khan - has anyone else felt like this?

Also drinking black tea is giving me a giant stomach ache, is there any milk substitute we are allowed like soy milk or powdered skimmed milk?

week 1 - 11lbs!
    week 2 - 4.5lbs
    week 3 - 4lbs
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Lighter Life
    Sorry jelly but we're not allowed any type of milk. I havent had that problem, but I did find when I was drinking herbal teas I was gettin a stomach ache. I now have black coffee not to strong with a sweetner. I make sure that I run a bit of cold water onto the coffee then the hot water, doing it this way I dont find it so bitter. Was a big T drinker before but I can say I'm quite enjoying my coffee now - cafeine free of course. I also find that the orange water flavouring is great especially in fizzy water.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.