1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Kidney Problems and Milk.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jellyface, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. jellyface

jellyface Member

Hey,

I feel as though my kidney has done 11 rounds with Amir Khan - has anyone else felt like this?

Also drinking black tea is giving me a giant stomach ache, is there any milk substitute we are allowed like soy milk or powdered skimmed milk?

Jellyxxxxxxxxxxx

week 1 - 11lbs!
    week 2 - 4.5lbs
    week 3 - 4lbs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Well-Known Member

Sorry jelly but we're not allowed any type of milk. I havent had that problem, but I did find when I was drinking herbal teas I was gettin a stomach ache. I now have black coffee not to strong with a sweetner. I make sure that I run a bit of cold water onto the coffee then the hot water, doing it this way I dont find it so bitter. Was a big T drinker before but I can say I'm quite enjoying my coffee now - cafeine free of course. I also find that the orange water flavouring is great especially in fizzy water.
    Bgx