Killercurls' Diary

I've always got a headache! It's nothing new for me. lol

BeeBeeSee - I was known as "the carrot queen" at my last two jobs! I brought them cut up into sticks for lunch every single day! I've always loved carrots. Even when I was in high school & had to wear braces for a year and wasn't allowed them, it was the first food I ate when I got my braces off! Haha.

Had some of the orange chocolate bar. Delicious! I think it tastes better than an Alpen light bar & it's bigger! lol
I've only had half of it so far as I tend to get hungry at night and I'll leave it for when watching tv later. I *think* I'm going to try the mushroom soup tonight. *fingers crossed* that it's palatable!

I'm feeling really headachey and hungry today! My stomach just did a really LOUD rumble lol. I've just popped some paracetamol so hopefully that helps.

We had to go to my bf's mom's house earlier because it's her birthday this weekend, but we're going to be in London this weekend to visit my mom. I didn't feel like going cause my head is banging so much, but oh well. We stopped in tesco on the way to pick up a birthday card and I was looking for the bouillion but they didn't have any! :(
I was looking forward to having a cup of it later as my stomach just won't stop growling at me. I'll have to see if I can find any in London now! On the way home I opened my chocolate orange bar and my bf asked for some, I of course said no! It's my only food! I got called "selfish" and was told that "I don't like to share." Whatever. He can do this for all I care! :kissass: Haha. I did however pick up some coke zero. It's not diet coke, but it will do lol.

I had no idea we were allowed diet coke! I thought it was just water and black tea/coffee. Tell your bf if he wants to try the bars, he can go on the diet like u, then see if he would share! He should be a bit more supportive, rather than calling you selfish. He should be praising you and and making you feel great! Sounds like he needs a slap :p hehe.

I felt pretty hungry today too, but yesterday was much worse! It's getting better for me, so hopefully tomorrow will feel a bit easier on you too. I really hope your headaches go away soon. I have only had a couple mild ones so i think I've been lucky.

X

were allowed coke zero as it has no citric acid in it. diet coke does have citric acid and even although the carbs and cals are practically nil, citric acid can prevent ketosis which can make this diet extremely difficult. xxx

We're allowed coke zero but not diet coke. There's a list somewhere that has the different drinks that we can have that won't knock us out of ketosis. I wasn't allowed them on LT but I'm going to make it more of a treat than an everyday thing, I don't want it to affect my weight loss! That would be devastating!

I did tell him that! I think he was joking, but my head was banging and I didn't feel like joking around at the time lol.

I'm drinking loads of water and I've had two coffees so far today. And just had a glass of coke zero (yum). Wish I had some bouillion though! lol. x

Okay tomorrow, I'm buying some coke zero! I like it better than diet coke anyway :)

Haha I'm so happy right now! X

I got mine in the co-op! They had a deal going on, buy one get one free! I believe we can have dr pepper zero as well. I'll have to double check on that though.

I was too when I found out!!! x

Simon keeps trying loads of my stuff... I made "chocolate icecream" tonight and he was all over it like a rash!!! Lol

I'm not even going to let Adam try any of my shakes! Otherwise he'll steal them all! He's already stolen my water bottle to take to his stupid football! :mad:

When you're looking for the boullion, my Tesco has it with the FreeFrom stuff. Also most healthfood shops keep it too.

Oh really? I thought it would be where all the oxo and knorr stuff was! I'll have to look in that section then. Not sure where that section is though lol.

Thank you carrie!! I was about 12st8 there and full of confidence so I've got it up to keep me motivated cus I wanna be that girl again =)

Haha you should let him try a little bit Laura o see if he wants to try it too?? Lol

Well obviously my tesco sucks!

No chance. He'll just be super moody and I don't feel like dealing with that haha.

I'll have to have a look this weekend then. I don't think the bf will let me look tomorrow! Road trip to London! Woo Woo! lol

They probably have the reduced salt and organic one in the free from bit and the full salt version in the oxo bit!! Lol

You should have told me! We could have *finally* met up! What part did you go to? Next time let me know! Lol

Back