Killercurls' Diary

Erm I was In a hotel right beside the Apollo theatre and victory station?? Lol

Will do!! We plan to go back after my wedding so I shall let you know!!

OMG! Victoria station?! That is like 3 tube stops away from my mom's house (my old house!!)

Also. I'll be skinnier then. So that's good haha.

How was your mushroom soup, Laura? :) x

I'm having it now. I like it! I like it better than the veg soup one. It doesn't have much flavor to it though. Very bland.

How's that coke zero taste? lol x

I had a small glass of Dr pepper zero tonight :) for some reason though, I felt bad for drinking it still lol. I'm going to make it last, and the cans of coke will probably last me the rest of the month. They're just there for when I get sad about not eating :p

I found it pretty bland too. Maybe its because it was my first exante soup, but also the texture was a bit odd also. Maybe I should have put more water with it, but the garlic powder and salt helped. I have tomato soup tomorrow, and a chocolate shake :) yummy x

I felt bad for drinking it too lol.

I think the texture is pretty similar to the veg soup one. I only added a bit of pepper to it. I don't want to add salt to anything. I think I'll try the tomato tomorrow as well. If you like frappuccinos you should add coffee to the chocolate shake! It's yummy! x

I was thinking of having a bar for breakfast, soup for lunch, and having my chocolate shake hot in the evening :) x

Oh nice! I have the shake for breakfast. Then when I start to get a bit hungry I have a few bites of my bar and I eat it all through out the day/night. Then I have my soup for dinner. I still have some of my bar left right now lol x

Wow I couldn't do that! I get sooo hungry. I try to eat my bar slowly, but I've been eating it within an hour. I'm hungry all of the time :( tomorrow I'll try to eat half of it then save the other half for after lunch. I've already had about 3 litres of water today. Maybe I need to try and go for 4 a day lol x

I think it's because it's sweet. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I do the same with chocolate bars. It drives my mom & bf nuts because they are chocoholics!

I've been really hungry today! My stomach has been rumbling and talking to me all day. I don't know how much I've had to drink but it's been lots lol.

Oh. Do you drink your shakes through a straw? I find it makes it last longer. Once we hit ketosis we won't feel hungry anymore. Only a few more days!! Yay! x

Oh by the way...what's your name? lol x

I Havnt tried a straw, will give it a go :) I'm not a huge fan of chocolate either. More of a savoury person. Roast dinners etc... *drools* lol

Sorry, I forgot I didn't mention my name. It's Hayley x

I drink everything with a straw. (except hot drinks) It also seems to make me want to drink even more water. I believe it's not a drink unless there's a straw in it lol. That sounds so good right now lol.

It's all good! Nice to meet you Hayley! x

Good luck hun on your exante journey.

Thanks Harry! :)

Day 3

I've woken up with a really bad splitting headache. And no paracetamol to be found in the house! Awesome. (not)

I haven't had anything yet, just two pints of water and two cups of coffee while checking emails and all that. :character00148: :coffee:
We're going to London today for the weekend to visit my mom and we're leaving around 4 today. I've put the laundry on and written my list of stuff to bring, other than that, I've just been sitting here holding my hurting head! It's seriously like I have a hangover or something!

Someone needs to pack for me & shower me & pick out what shakes, bars, and soups to bring with me lol. I feel a total lack of motivation. Or it's just my throbbing head?

Oh no the only thing I can suggest other than painkillers is to drink as much water as possible! Hope you feel better soon, have a good weekend xx

Thanks Gemla! I drink a ridiculous amount of water. Even before I started this diet lol. So I've got that part down pat! I'm gonna go get some pain killers before we leave! :)

Day 3

So I've showered myself & even shaved my legs! What?! I've packed most of my stuff, besides my toothbrush because I want to brush my teeth again before we leave. Oh and the stuff that is in the dryer! I've still got a massive headache! I think it also might be in part to it being 3:14 and I'm just now having my first shake! I didn't realize that was the time already! Time flies when your head is throbbing apparently! lol

I'm having the strawberry shake. It's eh, ok. I'm not wowed by the flavor or anything. It doesn't really taste like strawberry to me. I might add a sweetner next time I make it. Oh. I had the mushroom soup last night. Before I open all my packs I smell them. Everyone does that right?? :sign0163: Anyways. It smelt of nothing. At least I don't think it did! I blended it up and had it in a bowl and ate it with one of those chinese type soup spoons. It was really really really REALLY bland. I added a bit of pepper to it, it didn't really do much though. When I was eating it it seemed to gain more flavor the more I ate. Which is weird! Has anyone else come across this? Also I prefer the mushroom over the veg soup. I don't know whether to try the chicken or the tomato soup tonight. Decisions decisions.

Crap! I need to pack some for this weekend!
:doh:

Haha get packing missy! You're almost as bad as me :p I'm the queen of procrastination! I preferred the veg over the mushroom, as I don't really like mushroom anyway but it tasted soooo bland and almost floury. I put loads of salt and pepper with it.

Tomato soup today wasn't too great either... Don't think of tomato soup when you're eating it, cut it tastes nothing like it haha x

Have fun in London! I always spend a day in Camden when I go :D x

Haha! I am also the queen of procrastination! Haha. I'm all packed now and were currently on the road! Road trips suck without snacks though! I've had a few bites of my bar though!

I don't even like normal tomato soup, so I'm not sure what it will taste like! Was it at least red? I might add some pepper to it! I had the strawberry shake today and all I can say is ewwwww. It's been repeating on me alllll day long and made my stomach all crampy!

I live Camden! It's not too far from my mom's house! X

Back