Kim wants a (small) big white dress!

Well done on your 2lbs off my dear. xxx

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Im baccckkk!

I have to say I went to see if the grass was greener on the other side (SW) and it most certainly wasn't. Yeah a diet where you loads would be good, if it actually made you loose weight week on week!

So Im back to good old WW. And I will not be straying again.

I've dusted off my tracker, got out all my books and have done my first day. Im getting weigh on tuesdays as before. Went to WI at SW last night and STS, even the consultant didnt know what to say so I left =]

Im still feeling motivated. I've gained 0.5 lb since I last went to class I want to get that off for tuesdays weigh in, and maybe a bit more!

Im treating myself to Burger King for lunch, within my points as they're isn't much else I can eat when Im at work. YUM YUM!

Im having an omlette for tea, light tea after a heavy lunch. No gym today, work instead, booo!

Have been a bit naughty this weekend - its my mums birthday so theres been lots of cakes and stuff around!

Class is tomorrow night, walking down to baby group later on, the fun! Going to make a big WW curry tonight as I've got people coming round. I've got my mum a small birthday cake so theres not much to go round!

Right Day 1 of the 100% Restart and it's going well!

I've totally forgotten half the things I should know points for I milk/basic foods! Have got my books out so will try work them out whilst baby is asleep. I have a new shiney dairy to keep track in and the first page is full of todays delights!

I can see already that im not having enough points today, even though I have 3 meals and snacks inbetween! Might have to rethink that one =]

Well done on your 100% day keep up the good work my dear. xxx

Doing goooooddd!! Had left over spag bol for lunch which was yummy =]

So so looking forward to weigh day, not able to to go swim circuit cos no babysitter grrr! Can't even take him out for a walk in his bugy cos he has a chest infection. Well if I do well think week, think what I can do next week when I am able to go to all my classes!

Here's to the next stone bracket my dear. Have a good weekend. :) xxx

Thank youuu! I have a feeling Im not gonna of lost anything and Im no sure why! Im sticking within my points but whenever I feel like this I never loose anything (or very very little!) Ahwell I'll carry on sticking within my points and see what happens come tuesday!

dont be too disheartened, im sure come wi day you'll get a pleasant surprise x

Yep just keep at it my dear. I find that some weeks even though i have been really good i don't lose that much but then the next week is a good'un! *fingers crossed* for you for Tuesday my dear. xxx

Thank you ladies!
Well I hit the gym for a massive hour n half on sunday night! That was after wedding dress shopping! My friend is a slim size 12 and HAD to buy a 16 cos she couldnt get into a 12 and warned me about that. I tried a 20 on im normally an 18 but jesus christ would it even zip up!!

Had to get a size flipping 24! Im not saying thats bad but I was a 22 nearly 3 stone ago! So yeh I wasn't impressed but I did look bloody good haha!

I just need to focus and think how even better I'll look 3/4 st down =]

Looking at about a 4lbs loss tmorrow - 2lbs off next st bracket =[ Ahwell what will be will b!

How did you get on for WI? I hope it was a good'un. The main thing is that you looked good in the dress my love. I know the sizing can be frustrating but no-one will be worried about what size you are in. Besides you know you aren't that size. So stick at it and use it as an incentive. :) Take care my love. xxx

Oooo I forgot to update after last weeks weigh in!

I lost 4.5lbs!
Then put 0.5 on this week!

I was suprised it wasnt more! I went to London for a long dirty weekend for valentines and well and truely fell off the wagon =]

Day 2 of being on track and I feel loads better. I've set myself a Lent challenge of 100% staying within my points and not using any more than I've save that week - this may sound quite simple to most but I cannot normally stay within my points for a couple of day so this will probably quite hard for me!

Im doing well so far! We have no food in the house thats probably why - I've had a strange concoction of quorn sausages, pasta, veg and mayo for lunch lol!

Tomorrow once theres goodies in the house will be the real test!

I WILL KEEP THIS UP TO DATE - SOMEHOW!

Right I need to do this diet properly otherwise whats the point! I stuck to it near enough all last week and lost 0.5! Thats not good!

I get married in 6 months and I want to loose 60lbs for then - reasonable goal of about 2lbs a week - but I have to stick to it otherwise Ill be a hippo bride!

Today so far

Ready Meal 7p
Veg 0p
Apple 0.5p

My daily plan works out that im having about 21 points today so not bad!

Back