Kim wants a (small) big white dress!

So I went out last night. It was very last minute so had eaten breakfast and a high point lunch, skipped dinner.

I managed to sit and total ALL the points I had last night and it came to the grand total of 44.5!!

I'll definately be staying away from Malibu from now on, sticking with the vodka! I had 9pts saved up from tuesday but still went quite a way over. Not had many today to make up for it.

I can officially say I sabotage at the weekends!

Straight back on track yesterday! Managed to hold some points back and plan on doing the same today. Can't wait to buy a pedometer tomorrow, just hope the weather is decent this week otherwise I'll be going up and down the stairs all day!

Having chicken salad for lunch yum yum yum! Quite looking forward it, I never thought I would say that.

On another plus side I've been doing loads of cleaning and washing today because its p!ssing it down, so no trip to the park!

So so so so bored! House is completely clean, dinners in the oven and baby is asleep!

Im keeping myself away from the fridge, I've got my lasange for tea follwoed by a cadburys lf mousse and a hot choc before bed and thats it, no more points being used today!

Im having 20.5 today. It was originally 18 but I remembered you can only save 4 a day, obviously for a reason, an excuse to have a mid morning snack cos I was bloody starving!

I definately know my food habits are changing. Tonight with my lasange I would normally have a huge portion plus garlic bread and god knows what during the rest of the evening. But im having cabbage and cauliflour with it, not exactly a match but they need using up. Tomorrows bolangnese with green beans lol...

Oooo and only 5lbs to go til my xmas target! I *think* theres 5 weigh ins til xmas so a lb a week, at this rate I'll never get there!

WI day wooo!!

Im quite excited, although I probably shouldnt be after saturday night lol!
Had 11pts so far today, bloody greggs! Have 13pts left, will save them for tea plus a little post WI treat. The weathers looking alright today so gonna take my little man round the park to go on the swings, for the first time =]

Soooo I lost....................................4LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I knew I was in for a good weight loss but even I was shocked at that. Im so happy! Hopefully next week I can change my xmas challenge to a vanlentines day challenge!

36 down, 97 to goooo!!!!!

Been very good since WI. Got 1pt on my pedometre yesterday, 1 whole point! Forgot to put it on today though! Will put it next to the bed to wear tomorrow.

Its my birthday in 2 weeks and I want to loose 4-5lbs by then, fingers crossed!

Found a little goldmine of a shop today that does everything that WW does, well the frozen stuff! And its cheap aswell! Got some desserts for evening nibbles. Not sure which one to have tonight, decisions decisions!!

Roll on tuesday!!!!!

Ww - 4lb off is great - soon smashed that "I want to lose 5lb for Xmas " target - you are doing fab - well done you x

Hey Hun, sorry for the late reply but what a weightloss! Xmas target almost smashed which is brilliant! Goodluck for next weeks wi, hope I can loose summat this week x

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you are having a good weekend x

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

This weekend wasn't good! I had work all weekend, I did 3 13 hours shifts in a row. I did stick to WW ready meals whilst I was at home, it was at work where I was bad! I knew at some point I would have a run of bad days and I think that was it.

Back on track today, gonna hit the gym when my partner gets home to watch the baby. Worst thing - Im working tomorrow until 8pm! My meeting starts at half 6, gutted because I chose a tuesday because Im not supposed to work!

I have 12 days until my party and Im gonna do 12 days straight on 20 points, saving 4 a day. I have a party to go to this saturday, then my own the following week. Hoping with a 100% week+ and earning points on the pedometre will get me 4lbs off.

I want that 3rd silver 7 at next weeks meeting, I need to loose 3lbs plus whatever damage was done this week.

Day 1!
Quite annoyed, gonna weigh myself tomorrow for kicking up the bum purposes. I definately am not working next week so gonna work extra hard for a good 2 week loss!

Hiya
i've just read your diary from start to now and feel so inspired to continue with my own ww journey so a huge Thank you!!!!
You have done amazingly well and i especially love how you move on so quickly from little slip ups and then go on to have good weight losses!
Good luck with the rest of your journey, i cant wait to see how well you continue to do!!!

Thank you Boofalo, did i bore you lol?
This diary has helped me alot, I just write everything down! If im having a bit of a bad moment I'll have a look through other peoples diaries so I know im not the only one.

So day 1 is almost over. I have hit healthy on my pedom (thats what i'll call it from now on) No extra points clocked up though =[ And no trip to the gym either, Im gutted!! Partner finishes at 4pm tomorrow so no excuses for no babysitter.

I've noticed that the skin on my belly is slighty saggy, its disgusting! I thought when you were young it was meant to ping back into shape, then I remembered, baby! I think I'll need to work on that bit!

Dreading weighing myself tomorrow, Im gonna weigh myself after I finish work. That way if i beg beg beg to go early I might make it to my meeting. If I see how much weight i've gained before work I won't want to go...

Good luck for weigh in. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. Fingers crossed. xxx

So I gained, suprise suprise! 2lbs!

Im not gonna pressure myself into trying to loose them all this week. I've done 2 days totally 100% and even managed to clock up a couple of activity points.

Fiance wants to take me out for dinner later on. I know they've got a cavery there so might have to go for that option and steer clear from the carbs!

Im gonna take each day as it comes from now on and aim to have a good day rather than a good whole week!

Hey kim, sorry about the gain, we all slip up from time to time, you watch they'll be gone this week x

Hey Kim sorry about the gain. Not to worry i'm sure it'll come off in no time. Good plan with taking it one day at a time. It's a lot less pressured that way. Good luck. :D xxx

One day at a time - you will be fine x
Hope you are having a great weekend

So my restart is going well so far...All of about 4 hours so far!

Went for a walk this morning before breakfast, I've done 1200 steps so far, I think my healthy range is at about 5000 so Im gonna have to do quite a bit more this afternoon!

Had some wheat pillows, skimmed milk and a banana for breakfast. ot my lunch of quorn and tikka sauce for lunch and peppercorn beef for tea. No snacks today because im saving 4pts per day so I can have my meal out, some wine and a piece of cake for my birthday =]

Back