Kim wants a (small) big white dress!

Wow you have done really well! Well done you. :) xx

Hello Hun , ah don't worry about the meal out Hun, you have to live too and sometimes being good doesn't work out, just get back into it the day after and in the long term little damage will be done x

Well done on the loss too chic- forgot that bit lol

Thanks ladies!

I have 2 pts left after dinner and a choc mousse dessert tonight. For some reason I've been ravenous today! Think im due on this week so thats probably why!

On a good note I've done lots of cleaning and washing today to take my mind off it. Don't think my cookers ever been so clean. Making WW cheap and cheerful chicken curry tonight, a proper old school recipe! Its only 2pts so Im having some brown rice and salad with it yuummmm!!!

Was gonna take Josh to the park this afternoon but its really really cold outside so not sure. Might just take the dog out for an extra long walk, we both need the exercise!

Still bloody starving today. I seriously don't know whats up...I've made dinner for tonight and keep picking at mine im so hungry! Even drinking lots of water isn't filling me up. I hope this passes soon because I don't know If I can cope with this for much longer...

Went for a nice long walk round town today. Picked up some wrapping paper so thats something to keep me busy later on! Going out for sunday dinner on sunday yummm something to look forward to...Must stop thinkin about food!

I think it's got to be all this cold weather, I've been just the same. Have just made some yummy 0 pt soup so feel more reassured that I can gobble as much of that as I fancy. Your ww curry sounds good for 2 pts :) x

Im not a good soup maker lol, it'll turn out horrible!

On the plus side I've not been hungry today I have consumed a massive 5pts so far today. Im just not hungry...

Having cottage pie for tea so atleast I know I have enough points for a dessert lol.

I have a feeling this weeks gonna be good, I still just wanna loose 0.5lbs to get that silver 7, anything else is a bonus!

Good Luck for weigh in - hope it is a good result x

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you have agreat sunday x

Went for carvery yesterday and it was YUMMYYYYY! Think it came to about 12 pts but it was a whole plate full of food.

Think I'll be going back there again, considering I ate at half 3 I didn't eat anything else all day!

Can't wait for weigh in this week, I want that 2nd silver 7! I'll feel like a right plonker if I don't get it this week.
Was meant to go to the gym this morning but got called into work, bloody typical! Im gonna give myself another couple of weeks to start going if not im gonna have to cancel my membership, I don't get to use it enough.

Chicken, pasta and roasted peppers for tea, lovely!!!

goodluck for that silver 7 this week, you can do it! what a shame about not being able to get to the gym.

your tea sounds yummy :)

Good luck for this week. I hope you get your shiney silver 7. xxx

2nd silver 7 is firmly stuck on my booklet!

Lost 0.5 again this week, can't seem to shift more than that! Need to loose more this week! No takeaways, we'll see if that works!

Done a food plan for the next 3 days including snacks and stuff so hopefully I'll stick to that!

Debating whether to go out this weekend or not. I want a really really good week, but If I go out a kebab might fall in my mouth...And I don't want that to happen!

I've left plenty of points behind on sat incase I do but Im just not sure...Im off out shopping this afternoon to the local town. Need to pick up some wrapping paper and tags and get OH's presents wrapped up before he starts snooping.

Im gonna buy a pedometer next week and make sure Im walking everywhere, shame the weathers so bloody sh!t though.

Right off to spend my wages!

Mmmm im annoyed!
A friend has lost a massive 9ST on Cambridge diet, and im so bloody jealous!!!!!!
She lost it in 9 months aswell! Im feeling really down about it, I can't help it! I keep thinking if I only just stuck to it I could be like 2st less than I am at the moment. But I know I never could of kept it up, ever!
I was eating healthly for the 3 weeks after I cam off it and gained a whole stone! Im back to exactly where I was 9 weeks ago when I finished.

Eating food and loosing it slowly is definately worth it coming off slowly, but not 0.5lb a week, I'll still be huge when I get married if that carries on! I will loose more!

I really really want to get my 10% with WW before xmas, another 10lbs away. I have either 5/6 weigh days before xmas so it is do-able.

Maybe I could get all 5 of my goals done before xmas?! Haha..If only...

Hey kim, well done on the shiny silver 7 :) just a shame it's not more for you! I'd try avoiding the takeaway too and maybe just save that for treat day regardless of points as they do make you hold water I'm sure! Don't be disheartened, your friend has done well on CD but what's going to happen when she comes off it? Has she learnt how to control her food demons? I think slow and steady always wins the race for a reason.
Here's to a brill loss this week x

Thanks for the info MrsM, I'll deffo be staying away from them for awhile then!! Im trying to support her, afterall I know how hard Cambridge can be. I don't want to say 'Oh you'll put it all back on' As it did my bloody nut in when I had that. She's got another st until she's at goal, shes also a cambridge councillor now so I suppose thats got to make her stick on track.

I've done quite well since weigh day. I've saved a couple of points each day so I can have higher point meals with desserts at the weekend as a treat. Its going well so far.

Im actually finding it hard to eat my points this week, I had 18/24 yesterday. I didn't eat anything 0p apart from a bowl of jelly after tea, but I felt like I was constantly eating. I had 3 meals and 3 snacks.
Will try keep an online food diary and see what changes I can make! Although Im not loosing lbs & lbs everyweek Im still determined! Im not giving up, a loss is a loss afterall!

Last edited:
Good luck on reaching your goals i'm sure you can do it. I know it is frustrating when you get slower losses but it'll be worth it in the end. The Pedometer will defo encourage you to be more active as you want to make sure you reach the next AP :D. I hope the weightloss speeds up a bit for you. Have a good weekend. xxx

Hi

Well done on another great loss - those weeks will soon add up y'know & the losses too so stick with it - you are doing great xx

Back