Total Solution Kimmys Gna Shrink!!..x

Hubby sittin eatin takeaway pizza n chips...smells abso lush but im bein good "/ i did have one tiny chunk of white choc tday n feel bad enough from tht n hope i havnt messd it up too much... I will learn!!

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 4...

Not felt hungry tday so wonderin if ketosis is kickin in?? Anotha lb off :D thts 6 in total so now im not gna weigh til wi on thurs!! Xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 5...

Anotha good day jus had my choc orange bar!! I abso luv them n they fill me rite up! Also got some coke zero but not too impressd! xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

been having a wee read and u sound like your doing fantastic! well done! Are you over the headaches yet? looks like you are a constant scale hopper like me? lol somehow i've managed to avaoid the scales the past couple of days so lookin forward to seein if there are any results this far! been doing 3 shakes and small protein snacks like chicken and eggs like i did last time to ease me in lol so hopefully it working! but gonna crank it up next week and only have 3 shakes :) Bedroom mirror is being kind to me so hopefully its not just trying to trick me into thinking the pounds are disappearing! lol. Keep up the good work! we'll be skinnyminnies in no time! xxx

weecoxy said:
been having a wee read and u sound like your doing fantastic! well done! Are you over the headaches yet? looks like you are a constant scale hopper like me? lol somehow i've managed to avaoid the scales the past couple of days so lookin forward to seein if there are any results this far! been doing 3 shakes and small protein snacks like chicken and eggs like i did last time to ease me in lol so hopefully it working! but gonna crank it up next week and only have 3 shakes :) Bedroom mirror is being kind to me so hopefully its not just trying to trick me into thinking the pounds are disappearing! lol. Keep up the good work! we'll be skinnyminnies in no time! xxx

Hey yeh im a terrible scale hoppin, mrnin, night, before loo, afta loo!! Lol really need to stop. Yeh my headaches have gone i jus took paracetamol. Im on day 6 and have two shakes n a bar for dins about 8pm and i look forwrd to the bar so much..i dont think i could manage withot it to be honest. Iv got weigh day on thurs n so far iv lost 7lb as i was on th scales this mrnin lol.
Im sure ur mirror is showin ur true reflection n tht th lbs r actually just fallin off u!! I cnt wait til i can start to tell..so excitin :D xxx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Hahaha you are exactly the same as me! im forever on the scales! should stop but its a built in habit ive been doing it forever! before loo after loo with clothes without clothes! haha glad your feeling good :D ive not tried the bars yet only shakes. have you tried the soups? not tried them either but been wondering what they are like. I have the strawberry and chocolate shakes both of them are not too bad though the choc one smells funny! yuck! lol been reading that people mix them up with ice which sounds good so think im gonna do that in a wee mo for my lunchtime one :) also been drinking tonnes of water... frequent trips to the ladies is such a pain!(is that TMI? lol) dont think my bodys used to getting so much liquid! xxx

weecoxy said:
Hahaha you are exactly the same as me! im forever on the scales! should stop but its a built in habit ive been doing it forever! before loo after loo with clothes without clothes! haha glad your feeling good :D ive not tried the bars yet only shakes. have you tried the soups? not tried them either but been wondering what they are like. I have the strawberry and chocolate shakes both of them are not too bad though the choc one smells funny! yuck! lol been reading that people mix them up with ice which sounds good so think im gonna do that in a wee mo for my lunchtime one :) also been drinking tonnes of water... frequent trips to the ladies is such a pain!(is that TMI? lol) dont think my bodys used to getting so much liquid! xxx

Haha i knw wat u mean im constantly at the loo lol. Iv not had the soups yet cos im not normally a soupy person lol. Im findin all th shakes not too bad n i just take mine with cold water n ice n it goes down really well. Ya def gota try th choc orange bar its so nice n fills u up loads i thnk. Id luv to try th porridge but usually wen i have porridge i cake it in sugar lol so doubt id like the taste of exante ones!! How u gettin on so far tday? Im due a shake soon but not feelin hungry its great xxx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 6...

Anotha great day n im so into it now. Iv always got people eatin around me n it just doesnt phase me anymore n i neva thot id be to say that. Happy happy!! :D xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 7...

Completed a full week n official weigh in 2mro. People have even commentd sayin my face looks slimmer :D cant wait til i can see it and feel it myself xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 8... (Week 2)

First weigh in n lost 9lb woohoo! Im so pleased n should defo be in the 14s next wi :D xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2) Lost 9lb

Well done! That's fantastic!!

Day 9...

N still goin strong. I actually look forwrd to my shakes n bars now :D xx

Day 10...

Still on track but really need to up my water as its havin a very bad effect on my movements (sorry tmi) very constipated n not been this bad since i was pregnant. Hope it eases soon tho. Apart from that im feelin great :D xx

Day 11...

Had a sneaky peak on scales n lost anotha 2lb. Hopin to lose another lb by thurs to get me out the 15s and i wont ever be goin back!! Xx

Back