Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kim's Slim-fast Diary - Starts Today!!!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Kimmy0986, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Kimmy0986

Kimmy0986 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim-fast
    Hiya, I'm starting my diet today & have decided to keep a weekly diary to help me keep on track. I'm new to Slim-Fast so don't know how i'm going to take to it, but i'm positive & feeling pretty inspired at the moment! :talk017:

If anyone has any success stories, i'd love to hear them - It'll inspire me to keep going! :eatdrink051:

My aim is to lose 2lb a week for the next 21 weeks, which is an overall weight loss of 3 stone. I think, for me, the hard part will be keeping the weight off, but I am getting married in June 2010, so I am determined to!! :devilangel:

Anyway, wish me luck & i'll update this thread every Monday (which will be my official weigh-in day) :cross:

Kim x x x

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

Last edited: 6 January 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baronessvongogo

Baronessvongogo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Kimmy, like you i'm trying to lose weight for my wedding, its good motivation :)

4. samantha_wants_to_slim

samantha_wants_to_slim Full Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hi Kim,

How are you getting on?

Today is day 2 for me, and so far i have had a mango and peach smoothie for breakfast (yuk - never again!) a pack of sf cheese buiscuit type things, 8 cashew nuts and a cafe shake (yum!) Plus tea and water.

Not hungry and for dinner i'll be having a ready meal and low fat dessert under 600 cals combined.

5. Kimmy0986

Kimmy0986 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim-fast
    Hi Samantha,
    1st day went well! I had a rasberry smoothie for breakfast, then a banana at 10am. I went to the gym at 11 and did 40 minutes cardio & 30 minutes of weights, which made me feel great! :character00116:
    For lunch I had a strawberry shake, then had a SF chocolate & caramel snack bar around 2:30pm, which was yummy - reminded me of a mars bar :drool:
    I made a lovely meal for tea which consisted of chicken, brown rice & veg in a low fat sauce, then 2 clementines for pudding. :eating:
    Now, I have just put my little boy to bed & am having my last snack - a packet of monster munch, which are my favourite crisps & suprisingly only 108 calories & contain 0.5g saturated fat!!! (which is brilliant news for me on this diet!) :gimi:
    I've decided that in future, I am going to have 2 of my snacks as fruit & 1 as either crisps or a chocolate snack bar, so I get my 5-a day in :greenapple:
    Overall though, i'm very happy. I haven't felt hungry & it's been simple to stick to, so hopefully i'll carry on this way! :cross:

How much weight are you aiming to lose? & when will be your weigh-in day?
    Kim x x

6. samantha_wants_to_slim

samantha_wants_to_slim Full Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hi Kim,

Glad day one went ok for you! Monday is my weigh in day, and I'm hoping to loose 56KG - It seems impossible at the moment though. I have got soo big that i can't really see a way back. Will set my goals at 7lbs each and slog through it that way.

I would like to loose 7lbs by the end of Jan. What are your goals and when is your weigh in day?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.