Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Dinx said:
count me in! Ive changed my wi day to a Friday too, makes sense for me instead of a Monday, as if Mondays arent miserable enough already hehe...you are doing really Kim, keep it up :)

Dinx! That's brill Hun, Fridays make so much sense to me aswell as I find weekends v difficult and can have a treat on fri night:) you've been doing brill dinx, going to buy bns to bulk out my dinners, sound yummy! 2days til weigh in girls, just hoping I have a loss this week to start me off!:) xx

15/06/11

Breakfast
Cinnamon Oat So Simple & Skimmed Milk - 2.5

Lunch
WW Carrot & Lentil Soup - 1
10 x Asda Melba Toast - 2
Rivita Minis Salt&Vinegar - 1

Dinner
WW Ocean Pie - 3
200g Homemade Wedges - 3 (get much more for my points that McCain wedges, few sprays FryLight and paprika and cayenne pepper-yumm!Thanks for the tip Carly!)
Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions - 0 (I buy my veggies frozen from Asda, they have a great range!! So handy!)
ketchup - 0.5

Snacks
WW chocolate biscuit - 2
Snack A Jacks - 1.5

Total
16.5/19

I tried hard today to save a few points for tomorrow night, have been invited out for Thai food. Don't have a clue what to order!! Think I will download the menu and try to work out what points I'm allowed. This is definately a big test as I always order the most unhealthy food when I'm out! Don't want to ruin my hard work on night before weigh in:)

Last edited:
Hi Kimbo :) Hope you're having a good day! Your menu is looking yummy for today. Keep up the great work :D xx

Angelxx2010 said:
Hi Kimbo :) Hope you're having a good day! Your menu is looking yummy for today. Keep up the great work :D xx

Thanks so much hun, I find it easy sticking with simple meals, am on my own at the mo as OH away working, going to find it much harder when he comes home next week! Gotta stay positive though and asking as I'm super organised should stay ontrack. Infact, I just did my shopping online tonight to be delivered on Sunday when I get back from my weekend away, amazing! and having no food in will be no excuse for a sneaky takeaway like I used to do:) xx

16/06/11

Breakfast
Plain Oat So Simple & Skim Milk - 2.5

Lunch
2 slices WW Thick Sliced Wholemeal Bread - 2
100g Asda Chinese Style Chicken Pieces - 2
1 tbs Light Mayo - 0.5 (I made this into a toastie and it was sooooo yummyyy)

Dinner
Egg Fried Rice & Prawns - 13 (eek, going out to Thai restaurant-just hope I stick to this plan. Going to drink water/diet coke and drive so I'm not tempted by the booze:))

Snacks
S&V Ryvita Minis - 1
WW Hot Chilli Tortiallas - 1 (Big thanks to Nicola for putting me right:))

22/22 (3 points saved from earlier in week)

Going to drink lots of peppermint tea today to fill me up. I find after dinnertime difficult until bedtime and drink lots then too-seems to work really well. I'm starving at the minute, trying to put lunch back as far as I can as dinner not until 8 tonight, going to put the kettle on for a cuppa...

Last edited:
Hey Kim, hope you enjoy your meal out tonight :) Just be determined and stick to what you've planned, you will feel so much better when you get home knowing you've stuck to your word!!

Are the baked crisp walkers baked? If so, i've always pointed at 1.5pts (98cals/1 sat fat?) :) could be wrong as sometimes multipacks can be different to single packets...and they may not be walkers etc etc...

Good luck to us all for weigh in!!

Hi Nicola, How are you feeling today? Hopefully your on the mend:) I'm getting nervous for weigh in tomorrow, soo good to know you and Dinx are on the same day:) Thanks for the advice on tonight too, am going to think ahead and how proud I'll be by being good and sticking to my plan.
I just checked the Walkers Baked and your right!! I use an App on my I Phone for pointing but it must be out:( Right, I'm changing the Baked Crisps today to 1 packet Ryvita Minis and 1 packet WW hot chilli tortillas, then I'm staying on track (always have a big supply of crisps and luckily havent had any yet today) Thanks for pointing that out hunnie, really appreciated cause trying so hard to stay within points:)

PS. Does anyone know of an App for WW Discovery?? Might just have to go on Ebay and buy a calculator:)

Hi Nicola, How are you feeling today? Hopefully your on the mend:) I'm getting nervous for weigh in tomorrow, soo good to know you and Dinx are on the same day:) Thanks for the advice on tonight too, am going to think ahead and how proud I'll be by being good and sticking to my plan.
I just checked the Walkers Baked and your right!! I use an App on my I Phone for pointing but it must be out:( Right, I'm changing the Baked Crisps today to 1 packet Ryvita Minis and 1 packet WW hot chilli tortillas, then I'm staying on track (always have a big supply of crisps and luckily havent had any yet today) Thanks for pointing that out hunnie, really appreciated cause trying so hard to stay within points:)

PS. Does anyone know of an App for WW Discovery?? Might just have to go on Ebay and buy a calculator:)

Your very welcome hun, i know its hard staying within your points especially when eating out :) and yum yum WW hot chill tortillas are lush!! Great change hehe!!

I've got a blackberry and i have found loads of propoint apps but none for discover :( i only got my phone after all the propoints thing swapped over aswell so i dont think ive got a chance of finding one!

I've got a calculator, got mine off ebay, well worth the money and i carry mine everywhere :D

We will be fine for weigh in, think positive :) xxx

Quick update on my first meal out since starting WW. Stuck with my plan tonight, although did have a SMALL bite of my friends chocolate torte, just a wee taste satisfied me. Hoping that doesn't ruin WI tomorrow. Have added a pic if my beautiful egg fried rice and prawn dinner, looks fab, I also like the way u can see my 3 glasses of water:):) didn't even want an alcoholic drink tonight (complete waste of points I thought, would much rather have had a desert...hehe) feel great now I'm home, thanks for the tip nicola, kept thinking how good I'll feel once I'm home and it worked!!
Fingers crossed WI goes well tomorrow!eek! Good luck fellow Friday WI girls Nicola and dinx!! We can do it:)

Attachments

• image-312791656.jpg
    image-312791656.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 76
Oh my goodness.....LOST 6lbs!!! Was dancing around the room this morning! Waaahooooo!!! xxx

Oh my goodness.....LOST 6lbs!!! Was dancing around the room this morning! Waaahooooo!!! xxx

only 1 word to describe that...fanbloodytastic!!! well done you!!!! I bet you are over the moon hehe :clap:

Absolutly fantastic news Kim!! WELL DONE!! amazing results and i bet thats spurred you on to have another good week next week!! :D :D

Btw, your meal looked amazinggg, even though i dont like prawns lol!! glad u stuck to ur word xxx

Thanks for your comments everyone!! I'm completely over the moon, can't believe it cause I've used all my points and been feeling pretty full each day! It's really given me a great boost to continue! Have a 3 course lunch with work today, going to try and eat wisely although don't think there is much choice! Will post my diary later:) xx

thebaker said:
Hi Kim, I just started following your diary . Well done on the 6 lbs . It's fantastic... And that fried rice looked sooo yum. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks for your comment! Do you have a diary? Will definitely follow you if you have:)

17/06/11

Breakfast
Alpen Light Apple & Sultana Bar - 1

Lunch - Ate Out
Red Pepper & Tomato Soup - 1 (pointed 1 because of the oil, hope I'm right)
1/3 Vegetarian Lasagne - 4.5
1 slice Garlic Bread - 2
Managed to pass on desert - GO me!!
Large Glass White Wine - 3 (HAD to have just 1:flirt2:)

Dinner

Stir Fry - small portion chicken, noodles and lots of free veg - 4 (friend cooked, she was so considerate of my WW-she's thinking of starting herself now!!)
Vodka & diet coke - 1

Snacks
Alpen Light Apple & Sultana Bar - 1
Snack A Jacks - 1.5

19/19

Last edited:
Well done on your weight loss hun, that's absolutely fantastic :) Bet you're over the moon!! Your menus are looking yummy, I love stir fry. It's nice that your friend was considerate. I always find eating with my friends a bit tricky. They're all thin but seem to eat whatever they like. Have a lovely weekend xx

Ooo I've just seen that you make your own wedges :) excellent, I'm going to try that. Does it make lot more than mccains? I had 135g of mccains and it was like 4 points and harldy had any boo :( Your fried rice in the pineapple looks immense yum yum xx

I make my own wedges.... put a spud int he micro to start it off, weigh it to see the points 1st. then when its part cooked, i chop it into wedges and spray fry light on them. salt and pepper, or any spices you want (cajun is nice) and put them in the oven.....just my way, would be interesting to hear how others do theirs :)

Back