Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Dinx said:
I make my own wedges.... put a spud int he micro to start it off, weigh it to see the points 1st. then when its part cooked, i chop it into wedges and spray fry light on them. salt and pepper, or any spices you want (cajun is nice) and put them in the oven.....just my way, would be interesting to hear how others do theirs :)

I just cut a baking potato into 8 wedges put a table spoon of olive oil on and salt pepper, paprika and chilli and baked in oven for 40 mins they were lovely. I didn't microwave first though but that's a good idea.

xxx

Stay Focussed

Will be watching your progress. Sometimes it's good to have a day off, just don't undo all the hard work of the week at the weekend!

Goodness, such a busy weekend. Went to the most beautiful wedding yesterday, had such a great day but my points went way off the scale. Still tried to stay on track as much as I could by skipping starter and having half my dessert.I tried sticking with vodkas and a few sneaky sambuca shots instead of wine but did have 2 glasses of champers. Didn't touch the evening buffet either as was still full from the meal. Will no doubt learn from my mistakes for the next wedding I attend. I still pointed it up and was 39 in total. Going to write off yesterday and start fresh today. Back in the swing of things already!

19/6/11

Brunch
Egg - 1.5
Small White roll - 2
Lf spread - 1
Tomato ketchup - 0.5

Dinner
Small white roll - 2
2 tsp light mayo - 1
100g chinese chicken pieces - 2

Snacks
Monster munch - 3
Baked Crisps - 1.5
Seabrooks crisps - 2.5
Warburtons Thin (toasted) & lf spread - 2 (yummm!)

Total
19/19

Last edited:
christi69 said:
Will be watching your progress. Sometimes it's good to have a day off, just don't undo all the hard work of the week at the weekend!

Hi christi! Thanks hun, had a bad day yesterday but could have been so much worse if I ate like I used to. Wedding was tricky as was there all day with no real food choices:( mite try bringing an alpen light bar in my bag to the next one so I don't eat so much when the meal is served. Back on track now so will be very good this week, just hope I haven't ruined all the hard work of last week:) are u doing a diary? Will look out for you, really appreciate the support on here:)

Angelxx2010 said:
Ooo I've just seen that you make your own wedges :) excellent, I'm going to try that. Does it make lot more than mccains? I had 135g of mccains and it was like 4 points and harldy had any boo :( Your fried rice in the pineapple looks immense yum yum xx

Hi Hun! Definitely make your wedges, you can have twice as much for the same points!! I oven bake for approx 40mins and weight my tatties beforehand. Use any spices on them and they're yummmm!! My friend was soo great on Friday night and even got diet coke and vodka in for me:) it's very difficult when eating with friends, had a disasterous day yesterday but onwards and upwards today and the rest of the week:) hope your having a lovely weekend:) xxx

Keep it up :) x

Thanks Carly and Shanny, hope you both had a lovely weekend.
Right, am back ontrack today! Thankfully, didn't wanna be falling off the wagon so early on, was good idea to start off fresh again yesterday, suppose everyone has the odd blow out:)

20/6/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
Homemade bns & red pepper soup - 0
Small White roll - 2
Seabrooks crisps - 2.5

Dinner
WW Sweet chilli chicken & rice - 4.5

Snacks
Snack a jacks - 1.5
Activia fat free yoghurt - 1
Half Multiseed Bagel & EL Philly - 2
snack a jacks - 1.5

Total
17.5/18

Just realised since I got below the stone mark I have to drop a point too:( hopefully will keep the weight dropping off thou, slow and steady is what I'm aiming for!! Have a great day all xx

Last edited:
Hey sweety :) Hope you're having a good start to week, your menu for today looks yummy :)!! I hate Monday's but time seems to be flying by recently so sure it will be Friday before we know it!! Have a fab day xxx

Well done for getting bk to it :) xx

Morning all!! Hope everyone is having a lovely day:) think i must be coming down with the cold-feel rubbish:( hopefully passes quickly!
Have forgotten my lunch at work so will have to venture to the shop. Will update later with any goodies I find:)

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
2 x small White rolls - 4
120g coronation chicken deli filler - 4 (my favourite but should have left it at one sandwich!light dinner tonight I think:))
Wotsits - 2

Dinner
Warbys Thin - 1.5
LF spread - 0.5
Spaghetti Hoops - 1.5

Snacks
Packet French fries - 1.5

Total
17.5/18

Last edited:
Gosh, I am STARVING today! Forgetting my lunch was a bad idea coz used far too many points at lunch. Going to fill up on peppermint tea and put dinner back as far as I can:) I wont cave in!!xx

Hey sweety!! Hope you're ok today. Ahh hope the hunger passes, I often end up doing that! Keep up the great work xxx

Hey sweety!! Hope you're ok today. Ahh hope the hunger passes, I often end up doing that! Keep up the great work xxx

Thanks hun, managed to stay away from the cupboards tonight so still within points:) happy days! Have a rotten cold at the moment and girl at work said 'you always feed a cold', never heard that before but hopefully shes rite and I'll not be as hungry tomorrow-will also remember to bring my lunch!hehe Hope you've had a great day too chick:)

Heey Hun I use a the ww pro points app on my iPhone it's the old and new way of working out the points.. X

Heey Hun I use a the ww pro points app on my iPhone it's the old and new way of working out the points.. X

Thanks chick!! I will deffo check that out, would be much handier bringing my conversion chart everywhere:) xxx

Bless u lovely! Forgetting lunch sounds like me! ;( x

Hi girlies! Goodness, I feel rubbish, not been able to manage to go into work and have been on the sofa most of today. Sore throat, runny nose and head is pounding...hopefully will pass soon. Have only just managed to make something to eat.

22/06/11

Brunch
2 x boiled eggs - 3
2 x Warby's thins - 3
LF spread - 1

Dinner
Half WW Spicy Chicken Pizza - 3.5
100g McCain Wedges - 3
ketchup - 0.5

Snacks
Snack a Jacks - 1.5
Half WW Choc Biscuit - 1

Total
16.5/18

Note to self: Need to eat more fruit as snacks during the day and free veg to bulk out my dinner!

Last edited:
Hope u feel better soon xx

Aw thanks Carly! Feeling better today and thankfully its my day off. Picked my fiancee up this morning, he's been off working the past 5 weeks so is lovely to have him home. He's super supportive of my WW and am going to try cooking some low point meals and have one portion and he can have the rest. Hopefully I won't find it too difficult:)

23/06/11

Brunch
2 x Mattesons turkey rashers (yummy) - 1
1 x Warby's thin - 1.5
LF spread - 1
Beans - 2.5

Dinner

Quorn Spag Bol (Dinx, I've taken your recipe from another thread, have it in the slow cooker at the moment-smells yummmm) - 1.5
Spaghetti (40g dried) - 2

Snacks
Alpen Light Bar - 1
WW Choc Bar - 2
Snack a Jacks - 1.5

Total
14/18

Last edited:
Back