Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Enjoy your day off, glad your feeling better :)

Yay to the supportive fella :D z

Hey Kim,

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Your food diary looks good.

My chap is the same. He's offered to cook me some low point meals :) his mum was on WW a few years ago, so he knows a few dishes. Bless him.

Hey Kim,

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Your food diary looks good.

My chap is the same. He's offered to cook me some low point meals :) his mum was on WW a few years ago, so he knows a few dishes. Bless him.

Nikki, your fella is fab! I'm trying to get mine to cook some WW meals, hopefully he'll surprise me! Bless him, he doesn't have many kitchen skills but he tries:) Hope your getting on well today hun xx

Yay to the supportive fella :D z

Thanks Carly, we have a bad habit of getting far too many takeaways, could eat them every night some weeks! I've put my foot down though and this house is now take away free except for an odd treat:) xx

Enjoy your day off, glad your feeling better :)

Thanks Nicola, feeling much better now:) Having a great day off. I am deffo going to see Bridesmaids now, it's great to go and see something thats recommended!! xx

Impressive on being takeaway free!! I usually eat out more than takeaways... X

Impressive on being takeaway free!! I usually eat out more than takeaways... X

Thats what I'm trying to do too Carly, makes much more sense if I make a night of it and get out for a nice meal:) Still love my takeaways though but just as a treat!hehe Hope your having a great day hunnie, you've been doing so well! Go you! hopefully I can follow in your footsteps:flirt2:

Sounds fabulous lovely ;) xx

Hope everyone had a lovely day! Almost the weekend-wooohoo!! It's WI for me in the morning-eekk!:eek: Hoping for some form of loss:) Good luck fellow Friday WI girls Dinx and Nicola!We can do it!!

Ohhh...I just bought the 30 day shred DVD and Zumba for the Wii, think I need to start getting active! Find it hard to get to a gym cause I don't get in from work til 7 so this suits much better, will let you all know how I get on:)

hey...hope the scales bring you much joy tomorrow....im hoping to lose 1lb but will be happy with a sts...im so jealous of all you lot being so active, zumba sounds ace...wish I could do it!! looking forward to seeing all the results tomorrow...girl power hehe

Love shred and Zumba! Enjoy :) good luck for WI xxx

Another 4 pounds off!!!:) :)

Well done u superstar!! Xx

:happy036: get in!!! well done lovely...that is awesome with a capital OMG!! fabaroony!!!!!

WOW 4lbs :D well done lovely :)

Thanks guys! I'm actually flabbergasted but think this is just the water weight and bloatedness coming off-feel a lot lighter already and my belly is feeling flatter:) not worried about how big a loss i have, as long as I loose each week I'm chuffed and I know from here on in my losses will get smaller:) think me and OH will have a nice takeaway treat tonight to celebrate and it's my leaving party from work-no doubt will be lots of drink involved! Going to stick with vodka ( or I hear pimms is only 1/2 point per measure-will drink that if they have it) have a fab Friday everyone xx

Thanks for all the messages guys! I've never stuck to a diet before, have tried WW, SW and Juice Diet but caved within a few days. Minimins and you guys have really been my saviour and kept me motivated and inspired:D I'd recommend anyone thinking of starting to certainly start a diary-best thing I've done in a long time!!

Today's Diary - getting a Chinese later *salivates* and then out in town for no doubt a messy one. Promise to get back with the programme tomorrow:flirt2:

24/6/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
HM BNS & red pepper soup - 0
Warbys Thin - 1.5
Bertolli Light Spread - 0.5 (only 0.5 p's for 10g!ace)
Snack a Jacks Crunchy Curls Sweet Chilli - 1.5 (yummmm)

Dinner
Chinese and LOTS of vodka:):) (won't go too mad though!)

Snacks
1/2 Large White Choc Chip Cookie - 2.5 (blinking boss offered me one in our meeting this morning, couldnt be rude but hid the other half in my bag when he turned his head:p Gotta keep max points today for this evening)

Total
8.5/18 (not including dinner or drinks!)

Last edited:
I saw bridesmaids last nigh. was soooo funny:D

well down on the 4 lbs thats fab.

Tx:flirt2:

Hi hun, oh....I'm so excited now chick! Thats you, Carly and Nicola all recommending it:D Need to find a free night now to go. Hope your having a great day xx

Back