Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

I get soooooooooo totally confused when I read ppls diaries that are doing the discovery plan!! I get excited when I see things with such low point values then I realise :(

Cheeky chick - I did the exact same thing when I looked here onli the other way round! Made me so confused too :)hehe

Ok, so another terrible day!! What is wrong with me?? Didn't have time for lunch as was busy packing all day with the OH. Then left him to the airport for work and when I got back the neighbour was sitting in the garden drinking wine, couldn't resist, so ended up drinking 3glasses Rose then got a Chinese (half portion chicken fried rice, half chip and curry sauce) so have deffo went well over! Grr! Will be lucky to sts this week. Rite, tomorrow Is a new day and I wont give into temptation again this week!

Carly- deffo getting back to it tomorrow. This whole weekend has been awful but putting it behind me and moving on:) hope u had a lovely day Hun xx

Angel - I'm from Manchester hunnie, where abouts are you? Weather was beaut today! So lovely I couldn't resist the wine in the garden with my neighbour then a Chinese!grr! Maybe the rain helps with my WW! Back to it tomorrow and hopefully Incan salvage a sts this week.

Hey hun! Put it behind u and move on... Maybe do a bit of exercise to pull bk... When is WI? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey hun! Put it behind u and move on... Maybe do a bit of exercise to pull bk... When is WI? X

Starting 30day shred tonight chick so hopefully that will pull it back for a sts this week:) WI is Friday so still a few days to get ontop of things:) have a great day hunnie, your always there when we need advice! Muchos appreciated chick xx

Feeling much better today knowing I'm going to be good all week:) the weekend is now behind me!:)

4/7/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
WW tomato soup - 1
Warbys wrap - 2.5
Velvet crunch Crisps - 1
2 satsumas - 0.5

Dinner
WW salmon mornay - 4
HM wedges - 3
Ketchup - 0.5

Snacks
Alpen light bar - 1
Velvet crunch crisps - 1

Total
17/18

Exercise - 20min wii zumba

Last edited:
you can do it....100% this week and you will be fine...thats my plan :D

Dinx said:
you can do it....100% this week and you will be fine...thats my plan :D

I'm in for that dinx! 100% all the way, I've no excuse:) hope your having a lovely day hun xx

Hey Kim! I really dont envy you with the packing, i did all that 2 weeks ago and its soooo stressful, espcially when the sun is out and alls you want to do is sunbathe with a magazine and a nice cold drink!! I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Dont worry about having a few treats, you have lost loads already so i'm sure they wont hurt and hey you enjoyed them didnt you ;) packing and moving home is very stressful mrs so dont beat yourself up about it :)

Where abouts in Manchester are you from? I live near Wigan xx

Thanks Nicola, you always talk sense:) I enjoyed it all indeed but back to it full whack today!
I'm in altrincham chicka, Not too far away from u actually! Beautiful day here again today! Pity I'm stuck inside at work:( xx

count me in on the 100% week :)

I've had to change my weigh in day as my landlady keeps pinching the scales (she's a cambridge consultant!) I don't feel optimistic so far!

Nixnax said:
count me in on the 100% week :)

I've had to change my weigh in day as my landlady keeps pinching the scales (she's a cambridge consultant!) I don't feel optimistic so far!

Woohoo!! We're all gonna do well hunnie:) I felt the same over the weekend hun, just felt like what's the point, but just need to put a bad day behind you and think positive the next-its tough though!! I find I can't let myself get hungry or I just say to myself 'sod it, I'm away to the chip shop or the Chinese' so am going to have to make sure I have plenty of snacks for the daytime
What's your weigh in day now Hun?xx

Last edited:
i'm changing it to a friday as my landlady works from home on fridays so she doens't run off with the scales :)

Thats my problem, I must not allow hungriness to rule my life, because like you, I say sod it!!

Haven't given in on the take aways since my planned domino's. Just 1 a month! Looking forward to my curry in 3 weeks he he :)

Brill nikki, that's a good few of us discovery girls weighing in on a Friday now:) fab! Wow, you are so restrained only having 1 takeaway a month girlie, im gonna try and only have takeaway/eat out on fri nite as much as I can!tis tough in company though xx

Last edited:
Nixnax said:
i'm changing it to a friday as my landlady works from home on fridays so she doens't run off with the scales :)

Thats my problem, I must not allow hungriness to rule my life, because like you, I say sod it!!

Haven't given in on the take aways since my planned domino's. Just 1 a month! Looking forward to my curry in 3 weeks he he :)

Wow you are very good having a dominoes 1 a month pizza is my fave thing ever, I have taken to making my own lately base and all but you cant beat a good dominoes. We were out for the day yesterday and got in late my hubby wanted Chinese but I said no so he bought be an Indian instead, tandoori chicken and Bombay potatoes I had a little bit, it was plenty and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Takeaways really are the devil aren't they?
xxx

Takeaway is my absolute favourite. I love most of them to be fair. I am trying to be good. I'm only 2 weeks so watch this space. I've told the boyfriend under no uncertain terms is he to tempt me. I have to say i have nearly hit him a few times so far!! he's such a bad influence now. He doesn't have an ounce of fat on him the swine. He sat there eating Ben & Jerry's the other day. Nearly killed him!!

Well done hun :) enjoy the shred I love it!!!! Friday is plenty of time :) xx

Carly- deffo getting back to it tomorrow. This whole weekend has been awful but putting it behind me and moving on:) hope u had a lovely day Hun xx

Angel - I'm from Manchester hunnie, where abouts are you? Weather was beaut today! So lovely I couldn't resist the wine in the garden with my neighbour then a Chinese!grr! Maybe the rain helps with my WW! Back to it tomorrow and hopefully Incan salvage a sts this week.

Ahh ace :) I'm from Sheffield so not too far away from you! One of my best friends lives in Manchester so I'm often up there! Glad you had a lovely day, a lovely day for wine in the garden and some chinese!! Ah don't worry about it hun, we all have those days. You are doing so well. Bring on the 100% week :D xxxx

Angel-bring on 100% is rite:) Sheffield ain't far is rite although I've never been-it's on my to do list!:)

Soo...went to start my 30DS and only realised my wii doesn't play DVDs and I don't have a player. Ended up doing zumba on my wii and boy was it tough, only did the beginner 20min class and I'm feeling it! Great feeling mind you! Going to buy a DVD player tomorrow and do alternate days shred and zumba, I'm one who gets bored far too easily so mixing it up is prop best:) hopefully if I do this every night this week il be able to sts on the scales:)

Sounds like a plan! I love Zumba for wii too! X

Back