Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Yeah Kim, dont worry about falling off the beaten track when you have so many other things on your mind! I'm sure the place you are moving to will be fabulous and you will continue with your weighloss adventure sucessfully there!

That tapas does sound lovely!

My discover food diary is going great so far. Really enjoying it! Please continue to keep me right if I go wrong anywhere as my books arent that extensive. I really need to get the shop book. I did have it before but I must have lost it.

xx

xx

Hey sweety! How you doing? Yummy hope you enjoyed your tapas last night :) and like the others have said, don't worry too much about it, you are doing sooo well and you're so busy at the mo. You need to treat youself :) xxx

Thanks so much guys, have been super busy bee today and haven't managed to stay within points again but I'm putting this week down to experience and once I get moved I know I'll be back on track. Expecting to gain this week but hopefully that will give me the boost to stay on track too. Hope everyone is having a great week....must get back to packing and cleaning here (hopefully will earn me some AP's:)) xx

U will indeed be bk on track after ur moving :) good luck with the move xx

hope the move went well Kim x

As Dinx said, dont worry Kim, your moving house AND moving jobs i think i'd collapse if i had to move again so i know how you feel and it is difficult to stay on track, just try ya best and remember we are all in this for the long haul so one week isn't going to make a difference in the grand scheme of things...(Dinx, i sound like Pugs giving me one of his lectures about grand scheme of things dont i???:D) HAHAHA

Hugs Kimmy xxx

lol you do indeed nic....but you are also totally right :D

Thanks Carly, jem, angel and dinx-your all great support!:) well, I have offically moved now! Yesterday was manic with the removal men and scrubbing my old place, took all day and well...didnt count my points. Still WI this morning and gained 1lb, I'm actually pretty amazed it wasn't more! Will hopefully have that back off and more next week. I'm back on track today:) have a wedding tomorrow and rumor is it's 6 courses...eekkk! Gonna be as good as possible and get a loss next week!

15/7/11

Breakfast
Warbys thin - 1.5
Egg - 1.5
Ketchup - 0.5
Tea with skim milk - 0.5

Lunch
None (too busy!hehe not often I miss lunch)

Dinner
Prawn salad (can't be bothered pointing but deffo within points today:))

Snacks
Asda vitality bar - 1
2 pink and whites - 1 (yum yum yum, v filling and only 0.5points, deffo buying these again!)
Half choc digestive - 1

7/18

Last edited:
glad ya settling in ok :) a 1lb gain really isnt much in the grand scheme of things...(see what I did there Nicola??) enjoy the wedding, I should think that after the week you have had you deserve to go and let your hair down, and get ready for being 100% from Sunday :D enjoy!!!

mini friends, you aren't gonna believe this. I'm like a walking zombie today and I've just realised I've actually LOST 1lb!! I don't know why I thought I was 10'4 last week, goodness I need a good sleep to revive myself! I seriously cannot believe I've lost this week after all my eating out although been making better choices and not eating anywhere near what I used to. this has definitely spurred me onto be good this week and go easy at the wedding. rite guys...I'm off to bed to get some much needed sleep!!hehe hope everyone is having a good day xx

Last edited:
Well done thats brilliant :) how good is that!!

Enjoy your well earned rest xxx

woo hoo well done Kimmy :)

Have a fab time at the wedding, I have one on monday. Although I don't think I have to eat 6 courses thank god ;)

Woohoo well done :) enjoy the wedding! Xx

Glad you're settling in well hun! It sounds like you've been so busy! 1lb gain isn't much at all, and you'll surely get it off next week and more :) Enjoy your wedding tomorrow sweety xxxxxx

Just wanted to say thanks for your continued support, :hug99:, xx

Thanks guys for all the support:) Nicola-we're all in it together hunnie, love minimims for this reason.
Am all fake tanned, nails done, hair washed etc in prep for the wedding:) really looking forward to it, it's going to be difficult to point tomorrow but am not going to stuff myself and have a little taste of everything, drinking vodka and diet coke too to keep points down. Will let you all know how I get on, have a fab weekend friends! Xx

Ohhh...just realised I have 1lb to get for my 1stone loss and 2lb for my 10%! would love 2 off next week, has encouraged me to be good tomorrow:) nite minimates(great word nicola!) xx

have a fab time Kim ..hoep the weather is good for it x

Back