Kindle Kick-Start - Jan

Date: 13/1/12
Previous Weight: 182lb
Weight Now: 182lb
Loss: 0lb

i really need to up my game!!!

You can do it Alex.......at least you didn't gain!

Am pleased to report 4.5 lbs gone in my first week on Slimming World - very happy xxxx

Forgot to update myself

Date: 13/01/12
Previous Weight: 242
Weight Now: 236
Personal Achievement: losing 7inches from hips chest and waist this week.

Loss : 6lb!

I want to start the wii challenge but we have guests till march! I will try and say 30mins 4 times a week for now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yummy Treat Idea:

Slice 2 Full bananas into a dish, Add a handful of Blueberries and some sliced strawberries!
Pour some low fat flavored or un-flavored yogurt over them! (I suggest Activia Creamy)
Then allow to sit in the fridge for 20-40 minutes!

Makes a delicious desert!!!
Plenty of fresh fruit and low fat yogurt, Ideal for a night in watching a movie!

Previous weight: 237
Current weight: 235

I lost 2lbs this week!!! Woop woop. I havent had a chance to get on the wii since the challenge was posted but will complete the challenge before the weekend. Prob on wednesday night when the hubby is out. Dont really fancy giving it my all on the wii in fornt of him lol Dont want to scare him too much it is only our 1st year of marriage after all lol!!!

Bubblensqueak - same here, even feel as though the dog is laughing at me!! I'm aiming to do my challenge tomorrow too - think the wii will go into shock!!!

Date: 18/1/12
Previous Weight: 243.5lb
Weight Now: 240.5lb
Loss: 3lb

Well done Cherry - love your Shetland pony pic by the way!!

Spent an eternity this morning setting up wii fit......nicking batteries out of the sky remote for my wii remote ....... Only to find that I need another 4 for the balance board!!!!

Have just put everything back and washed kitchen floor so my wii fit challenge is temporarily delayed.........but I'll be back!!!

Hi, can I sneak in?

Name: Dee
Current Weight:165.8
Goal Weight:133
Mini Goals:Get under 11st
Motivation:My size 10 summer wardrobe
Strong Points:?
Weaknesses:*Chocolate, boredom snacking
Wii Fit/Kindle:I'm lucky enough to have both. Trying to do 30 minutes every weekday on the wii. Working my way through the 150 or so books I've loaded on the kindle, many of them free. There are some duds but also some really good ones.

Diet wise I'm on my first week of Diet Chef, again. I reached my goal using Exante in summer 2009 but have managed to put it all back on. Here goes.....

Last edited:
Date: 20/01/2012
Previous Weight: 236lb
Weight Now: 233.4lb
Loss: 2.6lb

Achievement : walking lots and doing day 1 of Julian michaels 30 day shred.

Still can't get on my wii :( my guests aren't leaving till mid may so I will not be on the challenge this time :(

Date: 20/01/2012
Previous Weight: 236lb
Weight Now: 233.4lb
Loss: 2.6lb

Achievement : walking lots and doing day 1 of Julian michaels 30 day shred.

Still can't get on my wii :( my guests aren't leaving till mid may so I will not be on the challenge this time :(

Well done on the walking - I go Every day with my dog and I think it lifts the spirits ............ Exercise and good for the mind xxxx

Back