Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Yum....salad and salmon and from my favourite food place M&S.

I thought Wedgewood were no longer in production. I sell lots of really old stuff, pre 1895. It has a great following.

Have a good day friend !!!

fillymum said:
Yum....salad and salmon and from my favourite food place M&S.

I thought Wedgewood were no longer in production. I sell lots of really old stuff, pre 1895. It has a great following.

Have a good day friend !!!

You too Sue! Hope you feel better x

Wedgewood went under about 3 years ago, but now its Wedgewood, waterford & royal dalton - or WWRG. They seem to be making their money in the far east now rather than here though & they have got a contract to supply Emirates with their business & first class tableware.

Won't be posting my food diary on here for the next weeks I'm afraid. I am really struggling with keeping to plan (which you have no doubt seen anyway) & I need to think about what I'm going to do. I am even thinking of doing a Jaylou & joining weigh watchers for a bit. Some things I really miss can be eaten on WW, like crumpets & bagels (& yes I know I can eat them on SW, but thy are too many Syns to justify most of the time). . I am also starting to get those 'you aren't planning on loosing much more are you?' comments from everyone, which is mental cos I'm 2 stone way from a healthy bmi.

Don't know what to do :(

Whatever you decide, good luck. I'll miss your diary. I love sw and loathe ww. I Suppose ww is not that different, I just find sw easier. I think it's not having to restrict carbs so much. I'm a carb craver :D

Xx

Won't be posting my food diary on here for the next weeks I'm afraid. I am really struggling with keeping to plan (which you have no doubt seen anyway) & I need to think about what I'm going to do. I am even thinking of doing a Jaylou & joining weigh watchers for a bit. Some things I really miss can be eaten on WW, like crumpets & bagels (& yes I know I can eat them on SW, but thy are too many Syns to justify most of the time). . I am also starting to get those 'you aren't planning on loosing much more are you?' comments from everyone, which is mental cos I'm 2 stone way from a healthy bmi.

Don't leave us completely x I hope you are successful hunny xxxx

Thanks all. I won't be going away completely, though I find that there is always a ruck on here now, which is a bit tedious, so I stopped posting as much anyway.. I have had a chat with the OH about it all & have tried to explain why I think I'm struggling with SW at the moment. I think its the huge choice thats part of the problem, combined with the massive lack of choice when it comes to certain foods (like the aforementioned bagels) So I end up in a double whammy of eating too much of the stuff I can eat & being annoyed about what I can't eat. I need to learn some portion control as well. Plus I like the idea of being able to earn extra points through exercise.

He has agreed to swap to WW with me for a month to see how we go. Tbh, I've pointed up allot of my recipes & I can't see as it will make a lot of difference to him anyway as he gets about 38 points!

Anyway, I think I'm going to ask the MODs to move my diary out of the SW section, cos it won't really be one anymore, and I don't want to mislead anyone.

I will still be going to my SW group cos I am part of the social team & I din't want to let my consultant down. Plus I genuinely think that it will be a very short term change & that I will be back on SW fairly soon.

I a officially moved onto the WW section.

So, for anyone reading who is thinking, who's that random who just appeared.

I've lost 3.5st doing SW over the last year and have been messing about with it for the last month or so, not really sticking to it. I've concluded a change is needed & have badgered the Oh into letting us try WW pro points for a month to see how it goes. Things I love about it already are , the app, which is actually useful. (SW take note) and the fact that I can earn extra points through exercise. Not loving how a normal size jacket potato is 9 points, but I guess I can get used to that.

I think I have 2 stone to loose, which will get me to an even 11st. My OH thinks that's too much, but we will see. So I've currently got my target set at 11st 7.

So, 1st day is as follows

29pp allowance

Breakfast, 2 boiled eggs (4pp) & 60g wm bread (3 pp) with 2 teaspoon anchor spreadable (2 pp)

Apple

Homemade Spinach & Aubergine Dhal (6 pp)

Pear

Homemade Beef madras, (7pp) with butternut squash, broccoli & carrots (0pp)

Have 7pp left to use. Which is enough for a bournville bar. Likely I will use it for that. Unless someone tells me I have screwed up somewhere!

This can definitely work.

I did VLC for a month, lost weight nicely and loved and appreciated SW when I went back to it.

WW does have some lovely foods...........

Good luck Kingsled !!!

Don't leave us completely x I hope you are successful hunny xxxx

No please don't leave us.

I miss our lively debates (Off Topic ) but feel the same as you about that particular section. I do not even glance in there anymore. Life is too short to be bothered but the diaries are excellent and so supportive.
Jay posts her WW results in the SW section.............don't leave us !!!

Thanks Sue. I suspect the novelty of being able to eat a bagel or a english muffin will wear off & i'll be back on SW with some renewed enthusiasum for it!

So i had my bournville bar to finish off my pionts last night. I felt like i ate fairly similar amounts toa SW day. The only difference was that I decided not to have rice with my curry and had butternut squash instead, so I could have that bournville bar, and tbh if I had eaten less of the Beef I could have had the rice as well and the chocolate.

So today plan is as follows

1 Warburtons Toasting Muffin (4pp) with 50g philly light (2pp) and a fruit salad made with pineapple, strawberries, mango, raspberries & blueberries.

Lunch:
60g dried weight cous cous (6 pp) - thats loads btw, with rocket, tomato, peppers, cucumber, carrot, tuna (1pp) and 1 tablespoon heinz light mayo (1pp)

Dinner: Homemade Bolognese sauce (5 pp) with 60g dried weight pasta (6 pp) and 28g cheese (3 pp)

Total 28 pp

I'm off to the gym after work so if I feel the need to have something sweet when I get home I'll have a cadburys highlight (1pp). Plus still have my weeklies if needed.

That is looking good and will fulfill a need for you.

As Karen, Happy Holidays, said how you lose the weight does not matter one jot when you are doing diets as healthy as WW or SW. They are both well thought out diet plans, both tried and tested and more importantly proven.

It is good to recognise that you need a different plan and to change to one that accommodates your personal needs rather than fall of the wagon on another diet.

Have a great day !!!

That is looking good and will fulfill a need for you.

As Karen, Happy Holidays, said how you lose the weight does not matter one jot when you are doing diets as healthy as WW or SW. They are both well thought out diet plans, both tried and tested and more importantly proven.

It is good to recognise that you need a different plan and to change to one that accommodates your personal needs rather than fall of the wagon on another diet.

Have a great day !!!

Exactly Sye - though I am dreading telling my SW leader. I think I might just say my head is not in the right place to go to group each week at the moment and take all my holiday or something.

Have just used some of my weeklies for a hot cross bun. Couldn't find the exact one so took the one with the highest PP value (7) to be on the safe side.

sneaking in to follow your diary. I am SW convertee too. I needed more choice and the ability to eat a bagel/croissant if I wanted without feeling like I'd "wasted syns" I've had a few bumps in the road (personal life interfering lol) but I have to say I'm loving it! :)

Hi Kingleds, - thought I saw a name I recognised! ;)

I've just started my own diary and am reading around a few others so popped in to follow and say welcome. Hot cross bun - *drools* Cinnamon and raisin - oh! *double drools*

Back