Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Well, not sure if the gym session helped with the bloating or not but I felt knackered afterwards so wasn't that bothered anymore. Ate my diner (which was lovely, but a bit salty - too much soy in the marinade I think) and was in bed early- so no more syns last night either.

Todays food Plan - Red day again

Breakfast: forgot my yogurt, and had put my all bran in my fruit box before leaving the house, so a rather uninspiring breakfast of pineapple, mango, strawberries & blackberries, with all bran (HEB2) on top - was a bit dry tbh.

Lunch: Tuna Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, carrot)

Dinner: I'm going to cook some Salmon & chicken in the oven in some curry powder, and make a vegetable curry to go with it out of aubergine, courgette, onions, carrots and asparagus.

Still leaves me with a heb and 2 heas if needed. Will probably use the HEB * 1 HEA on ryvita and philly light as a late night snack.

Change to dinner. A chicken kebab with loads of salad & a wm pitta (heb2)

Me & hubs have just done the Gillian michaels 6 week and thing. It was torture!

Today I am aching big time! But weirdly I'm beginning to enjoy this exercise lark. I'm thinking of starting swimming twice a week as well as my gym sessions (usually about 2 or 3 a week) as I can go early morning before work, and then still have the time in the evening to do the Ab workout twice a week as well.

So, the big question is - Am I mental for even considering this?

I know it may affect my losses short term, but you know what? I'm wearing size 14 clothes for the first time EVER so I can take that. In fact, I'm considering setting my target at 1 st less than I am now- thats still 1/2 a stone above a 'healthy' bmi but would probably mean I was a size 12. Thats a bit mind blowing.

Anyway, food plan for today. Extra easy

Breakfast: Bowl of fruit (strawberries, pineapple, mango, blackberries) with fruit & fibre (HEB) and Mullerlight yogurt

Lunch: Salmon Salad (lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, pepper) with 28g cheese (HEA)

DInner: Jamacian Pepper Beef with rice and mixed vegetables.

Yesterday was not a good day food wise. I had a 2 hour period mid afternoon where if it wasn't nailed down, I ate it. Not good.

So, back on it today. Red Day

Breakfast: Ommlette, mushrooms, tomatoes.

Snack: Hifi bar (HEB1)

Lunch: Salmon Salad (lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, pepper) with 3 babybel light (HEA1). Packet of sunbites (6 syns)

Snack: Banana

Dinner: Pork Paprika One Pot with roasted veg (bns, courgette, aubergine, garlic, onions)

Snack: Ryvita (HEB2) with philly light (HEA2)

Kingleds - it happens to us all matie, least you are back on track today. Plus it doesnt sound that bad, so well done for turning it round today. xx

Yesterday was marginally better, but still not totally on plan. Went to the gym & nearly fainted after 10 mins of cardio as well which was a bit worrying. So just did some weights till hubby was ready to leave.

Its Frioday and I am badly planned as well.

Bereakfast: 4 ryvita (HEB) with 75g philly light (HEA) Bowl of fruit.

Lunch & Dinner: Not sure at the moment.

kingleds said:
Yesterday was marginally better, but still not totally on plan. Went to the gym & nearly fainted after 10 mins of cardio as well which was a bit worrying. So just did some weights till hubby was ready to leave.

Its Frioday and I am badly planned as well.

Bereakfast: 4 ryvita (HEB) with 75g philly light (HEA) Bowl of fruit.

Lunch & Dinner: Not sure at the moment.

Am sure you can manage even with the lack of planning!

Any ideas why that happened at the gym? Did you feel any different beforehand or not? Had you drank enough that day? Wen are you next going? Just be careful and if it happens again maybe a trip to the docs? xx

Am sure WI will be fine! xx

Mrs.S. said:
Am sure you can manage even with the lack of planning!

Any ideas why that happened at the gym? Did you feel any different beforehand or not? Had you drank enough that day? Wen are you next going? Just be careful and if it happens again maybe a trip to the docs? xx

Am sure WI will be fine! xx

I'd been tired all day tbh. Prob hadn't drank enough water though. I just felt all squirly if that makes sense & hubby said i'd gone white. Not going till Monday now. Day off today, swimming tomorrow & 30 day shred on Sunday.

Did not have a good weigh in at all. I am not surprised though, * week combined with going out for drinks last night (schoolgirl error there) resulted in it, and thats fine. It is pretty much all water retention & it will be gone in 2 weeks when I weigh in again.

What I have discussed with my consultant today is that I am going toast my target at 12.5st. Then I will try maintaining, but up the exercise rate as well. I have found since doing red days I am loosing better, but the lack of carbs is affecting my energy levels. I don't need to be worrying about whether I can eat some pasta or not, especially when I'm training for the race for life in July. I also am desperately trying to avoid being obsessive about the scales, and focus more on the health elements.

Also, I have noticed how many people on here, and in my group are at SW for the 2nd,3rd,4th time, and often they come back having gained quite a lot of the weight they lost. I really want to avoid that I at all possible. Therefore I am thinking, call target, and then if I feel I want to. I can drop it down 1/2 a stone at a time.

At a very basic level, I am currently happy where I am!

Am not even going to pretend I have been on plan. But in other exciting news I have bought two kittens. I went to choose one, with hubby. His sole purpose was to stop me from getting 2. Epic fail. Infant I'd go so far as to say that I would have been stronger on the whole 'not having 2 kittens thing' if I'd been on my own!

They are impossibly cute! I don't pick them up for 4 weeks as they are only 5 weeks old at the moment.

Attachments

• image-3768463560.jpg
    image-3768463560.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1450998625.jpg
    image-1450998625.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 65
I had to agree to let hubby name them. As a hip hop fan he has decided on salt & peppa.

I will get him to agree to change that before they come home though :)

I am really looking forward to having them here. we are allowed to go round and see them so they get used to us, which is a nice touch i think.

My in plan breakfast & lunch all in the fridge for tomorrow. Am taking a customer for dinner tomorrow night at an italian restaurant, so that will be a make the best choice whilst not looking like a nutter in front of a no nonsense glaswegian mid forties financial director who thinks its okay to deep fry a mars bar (I'm not generalising - he told me so), who i am trying to convince to spend 1/2m dollars with us.

Just put mamas carribean chicken curry on. Smells gorg. Can't wait to eat it!

Back