Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

well done for going - a lot of women dont go..............i just have to think about Jade Goody and i think for a few moments of terrible uncomfortableness (is that a word) its worth it. I think she raised awareness for the right reasons, and changed my opinion of her.

Poached Eggs on Kedgeree? Sounds yummy food today! x

Tmi alert.

Horrible start to the morning. Smear test. As awful as I remember. Dunno how you girls with kids scope with all those internal exams when pregs!
I thought that said trim alert! :eek: well you have to prepare for these events!
Horrible horrible things but better than possible alternatives.
Your camping trip sounds brill would love it there. A butchers by us does the bison and other meats still havent tried them but really must!

Ellebear said:
well done for going - a lot of women dont go..............i just have to think about Jade Goody and i think for a few moments of terrible uncomfortableness (is that a word) its worth it. I think she raised awareness for the right reasons, and changed my opinion of her.

Poached Eggs on Kedgeree? Sounds yummy food today! x
I got a telling off tbh as it was overdue by 2 years. I thought they were every 5 years, but apparently it's every 3.

You're right though, some uncomfortableness is worth it under the circumstances. I was horrible to the OH this morning as was dreading it & it put me in a foul mood. Need to apologise to him I think.

And Emsie - trim alert was last night! Can't go with shaggy follicles now can you :)?

Am looking forward to my dinner tonight!

kingleds said:
I got a telling off tbh as it was overdue by 2 years. I thought they were every 5 years, but apparently it's every 3.

You're right though, some uncomfortableness is worth it under the circumstances. I was horrible to the OH this morning as was dreading it & it put me in a foul mood. Need to apologise to him I think.

And Emsie - trim alert was last night! Can't go with shaggy follicles now can you :)?

Am looking forward to my dinner tonight!

Now that's TMI!!

Hubs will get over it. He's a man!! (maybe a lil hug when you get home?) xx

yeah as he is a man he might not have even noticed! my hubby just blames any of my moodyness on 'womens things' - xxx

So come on, enlighten us.
What musical instrument were you playing, in the middle of nowhere?

*attempts to banish mental image of KL playing bagpipes while a herd of bison try to put their hooves in their ears*

JimofTroy said:
So come on, enlighten us.
What musical instrument were you playing, in the middle of nowhere?

*attempts to banish mental image of KL playing bagpipes while a herd of bison try to put their hooves in their ears*

Lol. I am a Musical mute. Can't even play the recorder :).

Be Proud of me people. I have eaten my lunch & am still hungry, so I have sent a colleague to get me fruit rater than eat the biscuits.

kingleds said:
Be Proud of me people. I have eaten my lunch & am still hungry, so I have sent a colleague to get me fruit rater than eat the biscuits.

Well done!!

Although love the fact you've 'sent a colleague' :D good work girl! xx

I have also eaten a packet of sunbites - 6 syns

Just found ermintrudes syn free cheese recipe. Think I will be stopping for some fat free Greek yog on the way home so I can experiment!

Have bought the yogurt for syn free cheese, need to make it tonight. Went to visit my new kittens last night again. So cute & playful! Less than 2 weeks till they come home :)

Did not stick to 15 syns yesterday. Don't know what's wrong with me. Was starving when I got in, ate 1/2 a pack of ham to keep me going. Then went to the supermarket to get the yogurt & also got those massive cookies. Ate 1 & 1/2 whilst making the kedgeree - which was lovely btw

Anyway, another day starting over. Ran out of pens to draw lines though now.

Am working from home this morning, so limited temptation. Then at a meeting this afternoon. Gym tonight, so that should stop me eating loads this evening as well.

Plan for today - extra easy

Breakfast: ex lean bacon, 2 eggs, tomatoes & mushrooms

Snack: Activia snackpot & a pear.

Lunch: wm pasta, roasted veg, salmon

Snack; Hifi bar ( heb)

Dinner: hm chilli with rice & cheese ( hea), side salad

kingleds said:
Have bought the yogurt for syn free cheese, need to make it tonight. Went to visit my new kittens last night again. So cute & playful! Less than 2 weeks till they come home :)

Did not stick to 15 syns yesterday. Don't know what's wrong with me. Was starving when I got in, ate 1/2 a pack of ham to keep me going. Then went to the supermarket to get the yogurt & also got those massive cookies. Ate 1 & 1/2 whilst making the kedgeree - which was lovely btw

Anyway, another day starting over. Ran out of pens to draw lines though now.

Am working from home this morning, so limited temptation. Then at a meeting this afternoon. Gym tonight, so that should stop me eating loads this evening as well.

Plan for today - extra easy

Breakfast: ex lean bacon, 2 eggs, tomatoes & mushrooms

Snack: Activia snackpot & a pear.

Lunch: wm pasta, roasted veg, salmon

Snack; Hifi bar ( heb)

Dinner: hm chilli with rice & cheese ( hea), side salad

Sorry to hear you've run out of Pens ;)

Welshtigger said:
Sorry to hear you've run out of Pens ;)

Thank you hun x
I am looking forward to going to group on Saturday to get my arse kicked

Don't you just wonder what this losing weight thing is all about, I do sometimes think what the heck am I doing.

BTW love the support on here, Kingleds runs out of pens & welshtigger comes to the rescue:D

Happy Holidays said:
Don't you just wonder what this losing weight thing is all about, I do sometimes think what the heck am I doing.

BTW love the support on here, Kingleds runs out of pens & welshtigger comes to the rescue:D

It is brilliant! Just wish I could figure out how to draw a permanent line that can't be removed by lack of willpower/ stupidity/self sabotage etc.

Speaking of lack of willpower - Had 1/2 of one of those cookies after my lunch. Checked the calories & 1/2 is 8.5 syns so that's not a total disaster today. Doubt I will have the opportunity for many more syns today what with gym, meetings and a physio appointment. At least I hope not.

I stayed on plan ALL Day yesterday. 9 syns (my activa snackpot had 1/2 a syn, plus that 1/2 a cookie). Go me :)

Food Planb for today - extra easy

Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) with ss milk (HEA - 180mls - so still some left for tea throughout the day) and raspberries- anyone who likes these & hates spending shed loads on them, the Sainsburys frozen ones are yum.

Lunch: Bulgar Wheat & Tuna Salad with cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, radish and carrots. Plus some of my new & exciting homemade no syn cream cheese (its quite garlicky though so may needo t spend a few syns on some chewing gym afterwards :)

Dinner: Mamas Carribean Chicken Curry (chicken, onions, garlic, peppers, potatoes) with mixed vegetables. I found a shop near where I work that does loads of Carribean foods, so I have proper carribean curry powder now and some scotch bonnets which geniunely scare me!

kingleds said:
I stayed on plan ALL Day yesterday. 9 syns (my activa snackpot had 1/2 a syn, plus that 1/2 a cookie). Go me :)

Food Planb for today - extra easy

Breakfast: Porridge (HEB) with ss milk (HEA - 180mls - so still some left for tea throughout the day) and raspberries- anyone who likes these & hates spending shed loads on them, the Sainsburys frozen ones are yum.

Lunch: Bulgar Wheat & Tuna Salad with cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, radish and carrots. Plus some of my new & exciting homemade no syn cream cheese (its quite garlicky though so may needo t spend a few syns on some chewing gym afterwards :)

Dinner: Mamas Carribean Chicken Curry (chicken, onions, garlic, peppers, potatoes) with mixed vegetables. I found a shop near where I work that does loads of Carribean foods, so I have proper carribean curry powder now and some scotch bonnets which geniunely scare me!

Well Done xx

Back