Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

So, also had a 2.5 syn graze box, total 7 syns, plus am about to have a highlights drink. Takes me to 9 for the day.

Healthy Extras and planned syns for the day

Porridge (HEB)
Cheese (HEA) - made magic porridge so no milk used in that
Syns: 4 - Morrisons Eat Smart Cumberland Sausages for dinner tonight.

Hmm, so syns yesterday was alittle differnet than planned ones. No syns at all dsuring the day. Got home early as had to go and see a physio about neck - crashed my car on Tuesday evening like a muppet! Anyway, ended up going to the Harvester for dinner. I had salad (none of the mayo l;aden stuff- all superfree foods except some sweetcorn ) with 1 ladle of low fat vingertee (1syn) and then I had Chicken (no skin), peas, and jacket potato (no butter or sour cream) with a cajun sauce (again, about 1 syn worth literally just dipped a few bits of the chicken in it, wasn't that nice to be honest). Anyway, all good so far. Also had a roll with 1/2 thing of butter - 6 syns for this as the bread roll is not 60g worth.

Then had a couple of spoonfuls of hubbys sundae. So thatsd the rest of the syns done for yesterday!

Beat cooking though :)

Healthy extras today are Porridge and Philly light

Yeah I'm fine. I had a right numpty in front of me, she was driving erratically and usually I'd have backed off her and let her get on with it, but I wanted to get home! She pulled out at the roundabout, then stopped for NO BLOODY reason - I went into the back of her.

Thankfully my no claims are protected and there was no damage to my car, so my premium might go up a bit in september, but I won't loose 9 years no claims!

Having a hungry day. Just eaten a 5 syn graze box. Have already eaten my bag of carrots, celery & peppers which I usually manage to leave till 11am! All I have left is my lunch & a banana

Yeah I'm fine. I had a right numpty in front of me, she was driving erratically and usually I'd have backed off her and let her get on with it, but I wanted to get home! She pulled out at the roundabout, then stopped for NO BLOODY reason - I went into the back of her.

Thankfully my no claims are protected and there was no damage to my car, so my premium might go up a bit in september, but I won't loose 9 years no claims!

Aaagh, I hate people like this! She'll probably go through her entire driving life never being at fault in a crash but having caused loads. My hubby had exactly the same thing happen to him a couple of weeks ago. Glad it shouldn't affect you too much.

Interesting that you're not writing everything in your diary anymore. I'm 2 years in now ansd still write everything down :eek:! I think it helps me stay focused but do wonder if I should wean myself off doing it.

Interesting that you're not writing everything in your diary anymore. I'm 2 years in now ansd still write everything down :eek:! I think it helps me stay focused but do wonder if I should wean myself off doing it.

I am not convinced I'll be able to do it long term tbh. I've already ended up recording my healthy extras, which I wasn't planning on doing.

kingleds said:

I HATE drivers like this - dodderers!!

At least you're ok though - that's the main thing, and thank god forte protected no claims! xx

How annoying, were there any witnesses? I'm wondering if she did it on purpose for compensation? Could be worth looking into.

But at least you are ok & have protected bonuses.

So, syns yesterday were biscuits. Less said about that the better.

Healthy a will be parmasan cheese, for use on my chicken parmasan, which I will also use 3 syns of wm breadcrumbs for. My HEB I will use on Extra Virgin Olive Oil which I will be using to make sauted potatoes to have with the chicken, and some salad.

So, gained 1lb at weigh in on Saturday, no6t a massive shock after last weekend and an epic fail on Friday which started with eating my breakfast too early and ended in fish & chip via a KFC fully loaded meal (plus I still ate the lunch I bought with me to work). I think i got off lightly personally.

Have als odecided I am not really ready for just recording my syns so I'm sorry, you're all goona have to cope with my boring menus for a little bit longer.

Saturday Food. Nana and Plum after weigh in. Bacon, cheese omlette, tomatoes and mushrooms with a wm roll (HEA & HEB) syns for lunch. Then off to the carvery where I had gammon & beef, with veg also had 1 glass of wine, a yorkshire pud, 2 roast potatoes and a bit of gravy with my carvery. Thats pretty much all of my syns I reckon but it could have been far worse

Yesterday. Fried egg roll (HEB) - no Superfree in the house. Then bison chilli with cheese (HEA) for lunch with peppers and onions in it. Dinner was Brown Stew Chicken with rice (peppers and spring onions in it as superfree) with 2 syns corn flour. Followed by 2 meringues (5 syns) total 0% yogurt, strawberreis and rapsberries.

Also cooked Spicy Italian Chicken, Carribean Chicken Stew, Chilli, Pork Paprika One Pot, Fish Pie, Carribean Curry and Bolognese for dinners this week.

Food Plan for today

Breakfast
Magic porridge (made with HEB porridge and activia cheery yogurt), raspberries, and blueberries.

Lunch: Spicy Italian Chicken (peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic) weith a jacket potato

Dinner: Fish Pie (Salmon, Cod, Prawns, spinach, onion, garlic, potato, philly light (HEA) ) with carrots and broccoli.

Also have a new work survival kit in my draw to try and stop the muchies. Kiwiw fruit, banana, pear, carrots, ainsley harriot cous cous, a cheese mugshot, 2 small tins of beans and a tin of tuna. I don't plan to eat them all today of course- they are there just in case :)

Food Plan for today is

Your food menu for this week sounds brill.

How many syns in the Ainsley Harriot couscous?, from memory the Aldi ones are only about 2 syns, and Aldi also do Asia noodles in a packet (with the seasoning) & they are low in syns as well.

Oh, thats good to know - can stock up when I go in next weekend. The Ainsley Harriot ones range from 2 - 3.5 syns - still better than a fully loaded KFC box meal so I will take the syn hit if i have to! But will defo be looking out for those Aldi noodles,

kingleds said:
Oh, thats good to know - can stock up when I go in next weekend. The Ainsley Harriot ones range from 2 - 3.5 syns - still better than a fully loaded KFC box meal so I will take the syn hit if i have to! But will defo be looking out for those Aldi noodles,

Is that the syns for the whole packet of cous cous? Tried this recently and added tomato and peppers etc and was Great. Ate whole cooked pack but couldn't find syns value. Read the syns are per 100g cooked? Too confused :( am going to write everything down starting tom, lazy bum gettin x

Have eaten a 4syn graze box. Think I need to cancel these for a while tbh as just don't seem to be getting through them

I may have eaten half a Krispy Creme donut.
It may have been amazing.
I may not care that I have no syns left for today
My survival kit may have had a fail on its first day!

Okay, bluntly, today is a bad day for anything. Have a massive presentation at 10am which determines if I pass my probation period at work, and get a signing on bonus. That bonus is the difference between a newer (not new) car or driving around in my rust bucket for another 6 months. So seeing as my car is falling apart around me makes it fairly important. That before we get ot the whole 'might not have a job if I fail it' thing.

I have all my low syn and free foods with me, and willl attempt to keep to plan as much as possible, but really don't hold out any hopes.

Hey!

Good luck for today - be confident!

At the end of the day, your priorities are elsewhere today and that's cool!

Let us know how you do xxx

Good luck with your presentation. Hope you have a brill day and everything you wish for :)

Xx

Back