Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

I hope your presentation went ok & you are now wondering what new car you are going to purchase.

IMO if things weren't going well at work you'd have know already.

I hope your presentation went ok & you are now wondering what new car you are going to purchase.

IMO if things weren't going well at work you'd have know already.

As HH said you would know if things weren't going well at work. Hope it went well & you'll soon have a newerer car lmao XXX

Passed!!!

Phew!!!!!!

Food has not been as bad as it could have been tbh. Probably about 15 today so far (a hot corss bun & a 4 syns graze box)

I will be drinking copious amounts of wine tonight to celebrate though :)

Well done and congratulations :). Have a great evening.

Xx

Thanks All!

Today has been a day that proves you can do SW even if you are badly prepared, if you are willing to be a bit inventive :)

Due to the wine last night I didn't manage to prepare any breakfast or lunch - usually this a recipe for disaster that invovles lots of non SW friendly food. However, this morning I managed to dig a dlice of bread out of the freexer, and took this along with some eggs to work to have for my breakfast, with an activia yogurt (1/2 a syn) and some fruit (nana, apple & pear). Got to work and the toaster has mysteriously disappeared overnight. So I had scrambled eggs on 2 ryvita (HEA) - seems a bit of a weird combo (and it was), but it did the job quite nicely

Lunch, I have some leftover paprika pork (this has courgette, aubergine and onions already in it) with me to heat up, and my desk survival kit will come into its own as I have a jacket potato in there to bulk it out.

Dinner tonight is Chilli with rice and cheese (HEA)

Yay glad it went well! x :clap:

Just when I thought the work stress was done with! Apparently I did so well in my presentation & demonstration yesterday they want me to do it to the European product marketing director. Feels a bit like a double edged sword! Great that I did well enough to be asked - but equally could really do without it. I

No more lines being drawn - I'm building a great big brick wall between me & last week.. I'm bored of hearing myself say I'm struggling with this stupid loosing weight thing. I don't know why is wrong with me, but it sure is pissing me off.

Anyway, red day today.

Breakfast. Ex lean bacon, eggs in fry light, 2 big flat mushrooms & tomatoes grilled

Lunch: grilled jerk chicken with salad & mango dressing.

Dinner: 2 wm rolls (heb x2) with ex lean mince burgers, cheese ( hea) & bacon & mushrooms. With a side salad.

*Emsie* said:
P.s you are entitled to bumps and struggles the same as anyone so don't be p'd off with yourself x

Thanks Hun. Tbh, I am just fed up with myself!

So, off to the cinema tonight. Have made some of the 2 syn jelly sweets, and have a pack of sun bites (6 Syns) & a mini twirl (4 syns) to take with me as well.

Cinema was a great laugh and I just about stuck to 15 syns for yesterday!

Food Plan for today - extra easy

Breakfast; fruit, yogurt and museli (HEB)

Snack: Cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes, pepper

Lunch: Butternut squash rissoto (1 syn for olive oil), rice, bns, onions, garlic, chilli, will get some parmesan to stir into it as my hea I think

Dinner: Carribean Stew with potato wedges (mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, peppers)

kingleds said:
Cinema was a great laugh and I just about stuck to 15 syns for yesterday!

Food Plan for today - extra easy

Breakfast; fruit, yogurt and museli (HEB)

Snack: Cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes, pepper

Lunch: Butternut squash rissoto (1 syn for olive oil), rice, bns, onions, garlic, chilli, will get some parmesan to stir into it as my hea I think

Dinner: Carribean Stew with potato wedges (mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, peppers)

What did you watch x

Back