Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Haa haa welcome to my world. I think I'm in danger of having my modship removed the number of my posts that are reported

Im not taking that lightly btw it actually does bother me but I don't do hugs and draw lines when people cheat on their diet every day. Maybe I need to stop being so blunt mind you :rolleyes:

Blimey Starlight - thats really sad. You are always really fair minded I think. I know you've told me to wind my neck in a few times, and you've (usually) been right :) I really hope you don't get 'unmodded' or whatever the phrase is.

There are different kinds of support. I am definitely not in the draw lines and get hugs camp myself. It doesn't work for me, so I don't insult anyone by being false and giving that kind of support. It just wouldn't be true if I aid it (plus the phrase draw a line makes me want to throw up). Like Jaylou, I think I'll stick to my diary from now on. Though even here I am apparently getting into trouble :rolleyes:

Jaylou - if you login to the Graze site and click on send soon for the afternoon tea treat they will send it in your next box - and you should never be getting anything you've put on your bin list!!!!

I may have also eaten a nother 4 syns graze box which was little crackers with sweret chilli sauce. No syns for me tonight me thinks. These graze boxes are my downfall. I've had to reduce them to 1 every 2 weeks.

On the plus side with the heat in our office I have been drinking water like there's gonna be a drought, so I am well hydrated :)

I might get blasted (or reported) for this but to be honest I think whats said in diaries is different to whats said in the main forums. I think diaries do get a bit more flexibility to be honest and its more for peoples personal perceptions (blimey try saying that after a glass or 2 of wine) on things and for more honest rants. I think the main forum has to be more strictly monitored and things clamped down on but I dont think in all my years as a mod Ive ever removed posts or stepped in on diary threads, and I dont think we should unless its something totally inappropriate.

Starlight, how can you be de modded? You are far more fair than I would be!

I only answer a few posts now, even one today I answered got misconstrued!

Shirleen said:

Here here! Let's start a petition-Save Starlight!! xx

Show of hands people- if my diary moved to a area where you needed to have posted 500 times for example, would anyone be affected (who actually cares?)

I certainly don't want anything say in here to upset newbies, but at the same time I don't want to have to hold my tongue in my own friggin diary in case someone who is a lot more sensitive than I am gets offended.

I also resent the implication that becuase I happen to agree with some of what some people say, I agree with everything thats said- I'm not a sheep. Blimey, me & VC have had some right old rows on here before, and I defo don't agree with Welshtigger & her intended use of Water Cannons :)

Off to do some puzzles and word games to get 500 or I might miss something :eek:

Well realistically Admin can remove anyone from being a Mod, sometimes I do worry when I see yet another one of my posts being reported that theyll decide enoughs enough and remove me :eek:

Play the word games or something, you can be at 500 in an hour!! It's a good way of getting posts up.

I'm finding it difficult to resist commenting on "that thread" - I feel we are being flogged a bit, I'm not sure the posters quite realise how long some of us have been around for, how much we have helped in the past etc etc. I'm not going to justify the comments I've made on here, but I guess I shouldn't really have chosen your diary to start this on (sorry kingleds!).

Don't worry Jaylou. I have already PM'ed the OP
Of that thread saying i am nothing to do with any of you & you all smell :)

kingleds said:
Don't worry Jaylou. I have already PM'ed the OP
Of that thread saying i am nothing to do with any of you & you all smell :)

I smell of rainbows and butterflies!! So there!!!!

jaylou said:
Play the word games or something, you can be at 500 in an hour!! It's a good way of getting posts up.

I'm finding it difficult to resist commenting on "that thread" - I feel we are being flogged a bit, I'm not sure the posters quite realise how long some of us have been around for, how much we have helped in the past etc etc. I'm not going to justify the comments I've made on here, but I guess I shouldn't really have chosen your diary to start this on (sorry kingleds!).

Have just read it-and if people can't sense when others are having a giggle with 'online' friends then surely their the ones at fault!!! But also it smacks at guilty conscience when they feel they have to 'defend' what they post about! It is so frustrating as a member to see the same thing time after time-and we constantly get lambasted for suggesting as to where to post and offering advice. And I know for a fact that atleast 2 people on this thread don't go to group, or even follow sw, but offer help and advice cos they're nice like that!!!! So not sure where the 'going to group' bit came from!!!! :banghead:
And now another post has been added by the OP saying they aren't referring to a particular thead!!! Hmmm ok!!

kingleds said:
Show of hands people- if my diary moved to a area where you needed to have posted 500 times for example, would anyone be affected (who actually cares?)

I certainly don't want anything say in here to upset newbies, but at the same time I don't want to have to hold my tongue in my own friggin diary in case someone who is a lot more sensitive than I am gets offended.

I also resent the implication that becuase I happen to agree with some of what some people say, I agree with everything thats said- I'm not a sheep. Blimey, me & VC have had some right old rows on here before, and I defo don't agree with Welshtigger & her intended use of Water Cannons :)

I did say id be nice and use a water pistol instead tho ;) x
Ps I can cope with a silver diary-as thats where I move mine to x

Have just read it-and if people can't sense when others are having a giggle with 'online' friends then surely their the ones at fault!!! But also it smacks at guilty conscience when they feel they have to 'defend' what they post about! It is so frustrating as a member to see the same thing time after time-and we constantly get lambasted for suggesting as to where to post and offering advice. And I know for a fact that atleast 2 people on this thread don't go to group, or even follow sw, but offer help and advice cos they're nice like that!!!! So not sure where the 'going to group' bit came from!!!! :banghead:

It wasn't directed at this thread hun, and to be honest, if people are getting funny about giving advice to people who don't go to group, then I think thats as silly as the creator of that thread thinks it is - I haven't seen the thread in question though. The only reason she clarified is because I PM'ed her saying I hope nothing said on here offended her, and that it was all in jest, and people letting off steam.

Don't let it get to you & be careful with that head band smilie - remember what happended when VC used it :8855:

On the plus side I have successfully managed to get thorugh most of the afternoon without doing a stitch of work as a result of all this hoo ha :) bonus

kingleds said:
It wasn't directed at this thread hun, and to be honest, if people are getting funny about giving advice to people who don't go to group, then I think thats as silly as the creator of that thread thinks it is - I haven't seen the thread in question though. The only reason she clarified is because I PM'ed her saying I hope nothing said on here offended her, and that it was all in jest, and people letting off steam.

Don't let it get to you & be careful with that head band smilie - remember what happended when VC used it :8855:

On the plus side I have successfully managed to get thorugh most of the afternoon without doing a stitch of work as a result of all this hoo ha :) bonus

Ah right!!! It all seems a bit odd lol x well done on the no working front tho-I'm now sat at reception doing bu**er all for the next hour, using the wifi to save my data!!! Lol x

kingleds said:

That's odd though KL as it was me that said people who say they can't afford group yet oats for Syns for takeaways and ready meals, I stand by that, as it seems daft to me!
I just wish people would take it up with the Mods, and the person who upset them, and NOT make a big production.

Well I have replied - it is quite obvious what the thread is referring to - it's the "they don't think we can see the posts" bit which gives it away.

May stir up a hornets nest and Sandy will most likely have to put that padlock thingy on it eventually......

That's odd though KL as it was me that said people who say they can't afford group yet oats for Syns for takeaways and ready meals, I stand by that, as it seems daft to me!
I just wish people would take it up with the Mods, and the person who upset them, and NOT make a big production.

See, thats why I qualified that i hadn't read the thread :) I would say if you are willing to pay out £20 for a takeaway each weke, but won't forgo some of that for the fiver a week class then you probably aren't in the right frame of mind for SW.

Agree though, just PM or Report is the best way to go.

Back