Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

jaylou said:
Unbelievable!

When Pierce asked for someone to volunteer to be an SW mod, did he not find anyone to help you? I guess no-one wanted it!!! Speaks volumes about you Sandy. *Star*

I applied, and was told they'd let me know after a week!! That was in march!!!
But then I guess that shows how crap I am!! Hey ho! With the way the forum is going, it's not worth the hassle x

Yum Nandos, enjoy...xx

Okay you lot. I went away for away 2 hours & world war 3 broke out. Can we all take a chill pill please?!?!? Or do I need open a can of whoopass on you all :)

I know it's annoying when people get upset & you're only trying to help, but some people fon't wanna listen :(

I had Chiquitos for dinner by the way. It was yum

It's been interesting to say the least, kept my hands out of the biscuit tin!

Mmm, I like Chiquitos, and Nandos!!

Ive been watching it with popcorn. :) Theyre still going on and the tub's empty :( Theyve totally destroyed my syns for the day :sigh:

Apparently my basic no-mess factual output can be too 'blunt' aka rude :cool: :8855:

Padlock has been slapped on the thread and I attached a big thick chain to it just to be sure

Marvellous! Ive never tried that Notify button before, it really does work! :eek: We should spread the word! :8855:

kingleds said:
I think we are all the rude ones Shirl. Apparently we are clicky as well. I've never been in the cool gang before :D

My knees are clicky!

Im retreating into my own boring diary and I'm gonna be rude about myself!

Back