Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Maximus said:
I hope you're referring to bad breath only:eek:

Anything else - keep it to yourself - literally;)

Oi! Its my food diary so there's no such thing as TMI!

I haven't got a clue whats on the menu for today as yet - its all a bit mother hubbard in our house!

Brekkie will be an ommlette with mushrooms, tomatoes & 21g reduced fat cheese (1/2hea).

Lunch - if the salmon defrost in time i'll bake that & have the leftover ratatouille with it.

Dinner: might be a chicken chow mein from the chinese. Just need to figure our some superfree to have with it.

Plus Am off to the gym again tonight.

So my day has already changed after a wee look in the freezer.

Brekkie was a mushroom & pepper omelette with 21g reduced fat cheese (1/2 a HEa) with 2 rashers ex lean bacon & 2 grilled tomatoes

I'm going to have a jacket potato, with my homemade ratatouille ( Aubergine, courgette, peppers, tomato, garlic, ) with the other half of my HEA cheese for lunch. If still hungry I have some leftover salad in the fridge

Then Keema Curry for dinner tonight. Super free wise that will have onion, pepper, tomato & mushrooms in it. Plus peas & potato with the ex lean mince. I'll also have a portion of broccoli with it just to be on the safe side on the super free front.

My Heb will be 2 high light bars before I go to the gym.

Syns: will depend on what time I eat, might have a bourneville bar (12 syns).

well there goes the 'no bread' week. my graze box just turned with a 6 syn piece of foccacia in it that has to be eaten today. So thats 6 syns done today.

Nevermind. Have averaged less than 5 a day since Monday so it won't make the blindest bit of difference at weigh in tomorrow. I will see how I feel after dinner and maybe still have 1/2 a bourneville bar later on this evening :)

Another gym session under my belt. Waa tough going but i got through it.

Bought my bourneville bar & i'm gonna eat half after dinner so 6 syns worth taking me to 12 for the day. Significant improvement on yesterday synswise

Off to collapse in a heap now :)

Well done!! :) Wish I could get as motivated as you but have totally lost it at the moment! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where there's a will..... said:
Well done!! :) Wish I could get as motivated as you but have totally lost it at the moment! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw hun. Been there myself its so difficult to stick to sometimes. In fact for most of august & september i was playing at SW, fooling myself i was sticking to it & i didn't loose anything. I changed groups, & now go to one which is more supportive, and more fun. Plus i am doing it for health reasons now, when at first it was more about how i looked. Thats really helped me focus.
Stick to it - its abit like a relationship being on SW - you go through rocky patches occassionally - you just have to work at it a bit harder sometimes x

Fanks! Been a bit of a disaster what with Halloween parties etc, but back on tomorrow (hangover today was horrific earlier). Not at group til week after next so have time to undo any damage,

Have a completely mental week ahead if me. 9 customer meetings (including 1 in s****horpe on Friday morning- about 500 mile round trip), my little sisters 30th (drinks on friday) my mates 30th (all you can eat jerk chicken on thurs) oh yeah - and 2 job interviews ! Plus at least 2 gym sessions, maybe 3 if I can sort out one at work. All my batch cooking is done. My fridge is full of on plan food. My freezer is full of individual portions of my lunches, the food flask is cleaned & ready to go. All the ironing done. I am super organised :)

Loving the organisation!

Oh and the fact that S****horpe is starred out!

I once had an email at work that almost got me into a lot of trouble as I'd said S****horpe in the body of the text!

Here's to a very testing week, but you sound positive hun so hopefully it will pay off xx

Heh, that's my neck o the woods. Always a **** in S****horpe :rolleyes:

ermintrude said:
Heh, that's my neck o the woods. Always a **** in S****horpe :rolleyes:

Pmsl! You might be able to answer me a question then. I'm going to my sisters after the meeting - shes in a little seaside town outside of hull - I have to go over the Humber bridge - any idea what the toll is??

Last edited:
£3 each way I think. I dont live up that way any more, I legged it as soon as I hit 18... :rolleyes:

ermintrude said:
£3 each way I think. I dont live up that way any more, I legged it as soon as I hit 18... :rolleyes:

Don't really blame ya!

So, food plan for today is

Brekkie: 28g sultana bran (heb) melon, mango, pineapple, ff vanilla yog (the onken free one)

Lunch: mixed bean chilli (tomato, carrot, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower)

Dinner: baked cod with sw chips & salad i think. Might use my hea on some cheesy chips.

Will be at the gym after work so might need something to tide me over beforei eat dinner. Prob a hifi light bar (3 syns) & a orange

Back