Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Food Plan today
Brekkie: Baked eggs in ham with grilled tomatoes & mushrooms. Baked eggs recipe on the SW site - its really good!

Lunch: Vegetable Stew (Onion, pepper, courgette, aubergine, tomatoes, potatoes) with 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA)

Snack: Fibre Plus bar (HEB) and apple

Gym before dinner

Dinner: Joes Cumberland Sausages with mashed potato and mixed veg. Gravy (2 syns)

Options mint choc drink : 2.5 syns

kingleds said:
Those ones exacty! They were lush. Had them for a 'snack' with a yog dip made with ff yog, cucumber & mint.

The onion bhajis were also good. They are the ones from the curry heaven book. I used a mix of red & white onion.

Just happened to come across your post about onion bhajis and pakoras, would love to be able to have nibbles with my curry especially syn free! Do you mind me asking for the recipes please. Thanks x

Of course.

The onion bhajis are 12 syns for the whole lot btw

200g thinly sliced onion
1 green chilli
57g gram flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cumin

Mix all together in a bowl, add a few tablespoons of water. Leave to rest for 15 mins. Then combine with your hands, and put 'dollops' on a baking tray. Then cook for 15 mins at 220c

Pakaras are free

2 large potatoes, mashed
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 bag of mixed veg, defrosted
A egg
4 tblespns fat free yog

Mix all together & then spoon out onto baking tray. Cook for 30-40mins at 200c

So no lunch today - was driving & didn't have time to stop. Now am starving.

Have had a couple of slices of chorizo (2.5 syns) & an apple to tide me over till dinner.

Other syns will be 2 for gravy with dinner & pack of french fries (5 syns). Plus still need to have my HEA. Might have 2 ryvita (3 syns) & 71g philly light. Or maybe just a hunk of cheese :)

Office this morning :( then out & about. really hope i hear about that job one way or another today too!

Brekkie: the usual all bran (heb) with fruit & fat free yoghurt

Lunch; chicken jalfrezi (chicken, onion, peppers, tomatoes)

Dinner; forgot to get something out! I will pop to the supernarket on my way home & get some chicken to do a spicy italian chicken dish, with pepper, courgette & tomatoes. Will have with some pasta and 42g reduced fat cheese (hea)

Am also planning on going to the gym after work.

Office again today. Hope our owner isn't in cos yesterday he actually made one of my colleagues cry. Job hunt update; should know by end if the week apparently. Not hopeful tbh. Its taking them too long.

Food today - extra easy

Brekke: melon, pineapple, 28g sultana bran (heb) ff yog

Lunch: mediteranean chicken (peppers, courgette, onion, red onion, tomatoes, new potatoes, chicken breast)

Dinner; chilli made with extra lean mince, kidney beans, tomatoes, peppers. Going to have some mixed veg with instead of rice, and 42g reduced fat cheese (hea)

Can feel a bad day comingon. Already had a mini gingerbread man - 2 syns. Have told my collague to physically restrain me if i try to eat more than 7 of them. Might have to go get some rich tea fingers as they are only 1 syn each.

Bleugh! Ended up having sandwiches, crisps & a mince pie at lunch. Glad i have dinner sorted for when i get home otherwise might be tempted to have more rubbish. No syns for Sarah tonight :(

Work from home day, out with the girls tonight - but am driving so no syns for that.

Somehow my day is going to be a green one - completely unintentional though!

Brekkie: potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs.

Lunch: Vegetable Stew (onions, courgette, aubergine, potatoes, tomatoes) - a wm
Pitta bread for dipping (heb)

Dinner: cheese (hea) ommlette with salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, carrot).

Snack: fibre plus bar (heb)

Had 7 syns last night round my mates house (packet of french fried crisps & 8 midget gems). Weigh in this morning. Hoping my slight diversion at the mince pies on thursday won't make TOO much of a difference.

Food plan for today: extra easy

No brekkie before weigh in. Banana afterwards.

Lunch: SW ploughmans. WM roll (heb) 42g reduced fat cheese (hea), ham, boiled egg, salad, picked onion, beetroot. 1 syn pickle.

Dinner: take away. Chicken Rogan Josh & Boiled Rice (8 syns) or a Chcken Kebab, or a chicken chow mein.
Or, i might do steak & chips with salad if i can get a decent deal on some good steak.

Mrs.S. said:
Well done on loss! What's your next award (on iPhone sorry!)?

Any news on job? xx

3.5 stone is the next one.

No job news - apparently the hiring manager was on hols all last week. Should hear tomorrow hopefully

Brekkie: bacon, scrambled egg, tomatoes, 1 big slice Wm bread (heb)

Lunch: mugshot & salad

Dinner: chilli with 42g reduced fat cheese (hea)

Brekkie: 2 eggs in frylight, tomatoes & mushrooms

Lunch: Butternut squash soup, carrot sticks, cucumber batons, pepper slices.

Snack: fibre plus bar (heb)

Gym before dinner

Dinner: chicken curry with rice & vegetables.

Hea; 72g philly light on 2 ryvita (3 syns)

Option hot choc before bed (2 syns)

Aw! Shoulder is killing me - either i overdif it at the gym or slept on it funny. Though hoe on earth i got old enough to injure myself in my sleep i don't know!

Food plan for today - extra easy
Breakfast; all bran (heb) fruit & fat free nat yog

Lunch: butternut squash soup, 2 ryvita with philly light (hea & 3 syns). Some carrot sticks

Dinner: steak, sw chips, roasted veg (courgette, pepper, mushrooms, aubergine, tomatoes, with garlic & balsamic vinegar)

Mint choc option: 2 syns.

Back