Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Slight change to my dinner. Having SW chips with my curry.

Also, no tea today, so HEA is still in tact.

No syns yet to today. Am about to have a cup of tea - 2 syns for milk. Will have a graze box punnet which is 3 syns later on, and my HEA cheese on 2 slices of small loaf wm bread (6 syns) as well!

Total syns: 11

Oops. - ended up falling asleep before I could have my hea. So I actually only had 3 Syns & 1/3rd of my hea yesterday

Weigh in this morning.

Some fruit for afterwards to keep me going till lunch.

Might go to the harvester for lunch - I will fill up on salad & have chicken & a jacket. Will use my heb for one of their wm rolls if we go. Otherwise, I'll get a cooked chicken from the supermarket & we will have it with some salad & a wm roll. Either way I'm having some chicken, salad, and some bread :)

Dinner: gammon steak with SW chips with cheese (hea) grilled tomatoes, mushrooms & baked beans.

Okay, fess up time. Went to harvester & had chicken, salad, a jacket, a wm roll. Used a thing of sunflower spread between the roll & the jacket potato. No other sauces, and took the skin of the chicken. So far 2 Syns.

Then I shared one of their sundaes with the OH. They are about 37 Syns each. I had 1/2 of it. So thats 20 Syns today.

But - its written down now - so no hiding

Breakfast: ex lean bacon, egg in frylight, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 2x wm slices bread (heb)

Lunch: mugshot, some salad

Dinner: jerk roast chicken with rice & peas (made with hea kara coconut milk) & veg (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)

That it for syns today?

New job going ok? xx

Good question on the syns. I had a spicy bbq sauce to go with the chicken, and I'm sorry, but I cna't stand sweetener., so I used honey. I used 2 tablespooons in the whole mix, which was about 300mls in total once cooked. I used 3 tablespoons worth, so I am adding on 2 syns for that.

New job is good well so far, though to be fair you would have to go some to annoy me in 3 days :). My team seem really nice ( a couple are bit laddish, but thats fine with me) and it looks like people do well here, so can't really ask for more!

Food this week is going to be a bit of a nightmare. I am on a training course all week, lunch provided. I thinks its a buffet thing so should be able to make good choices, but I have a networking dinner tonight which is set menu. I have all my dinners done for the rest of the week and in the freezer, plus all my fruit cut up for breakfasts, so hoping that, in combination with good choices at lunch will stop a gain. I just need to keep away from the biscuits in the breaks! And if all else fails, I've got a mugshot in my bag if lunch is really bad for me.

kingleds said:
I forgot how much I loved the food I can eat won SW. December was such a nightmare month food wise that I feel I'm starting all over again!

Breakfast: bowl of fruit (pineapple, melon, blueberries, raspberries) egg & bacon sandwich (made with ex lean bacon, 2 slices wm bread (heb) & frylighted egg). 1 syn for light sunflower spread.

Lunch: butternut squash soup (butternut squash, potato, onion, garlic

Dinner: Jamaican brown stew chicken (onions, spring onions, peppers, chillis) with rice & peas (made with 400mls kara coconut milk (hea)

Hi I'm new to all this but how did u make the rice n peas slimming world style im goin to class tonight..... I dread getting on the scales. Also if u have the slimming world recipe for the brown chicken stew

natty_84 said:
Hi I'm new to all this but how did u make the rice n peas slimming world style im goin to class tonight..... I dread getting on the scales. Also if u have the slimming world recipe for the brown chicken stew
no problem hun. You will be fine at group, and don't worry about the scales.
I do both recipes the SW way, its just the Levi roots recipes, only adapted so no Syns. I'll post the recipe later on as am at work at the moment.

Good luck x

Am on training all week, very little in food as a result so not food diary. Todays lunch choice was sandwich or pie folloeed by cheesecake or cheesecake. Not a lettuce leaf in sight. Rubbish. Have been trying to just have fruit at breakfast, then a SW dinner, and not having my HEX's as they are covered in the sandwiches. Will hopefully limit the damage.

Have had a bowl of melon, pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi & raspberries with my HEB of fruit & fibre & a mullerlight.

Lunch is anyones guess, but i almost guarantee it won't be on plan if yeasterday was anything to go by

And i forgot to get dinner out of the freezer in a total schoolboy error! so gammon, SW chips, tomatoes & mushrooms, with baked beand it is.

Glad to hear that the job is going ok.

Going to Subscribe to a few diaries and yours was first!

Hey Shirleen - it's probably not been the best week to follow my diary as I've been on new hire training, and have not been even remotely on plan. Will do better as of tomorrow!

Well weigh in was a car crash aa expected. 3lb gain. As you can tell from the diary this week have not been on plan, so nothing less than i should expect. Have planned the week & am off shopping now to buy everything so i can batch cook this afternoon.

So far today food wise i've had

A hifi bar (heb)
2 eggs, a slice of ham, 28g cheese (hea), peppers, tomatoes & baked beans

Dinner will be salmon baked in the oven with ginger, honey & soy (1 syn), stir fry veg & noodles in a homemade stir fry sauce made of soy sauce, 5 spice, ginger, garlic & chilli.

I may use the rest of my syns on a glass of wine or 2.

Hello - I'm just having a flick through some diaries and had a bit of a nosey at yours! Sorry you've had such a tough week. It's very frustrating when you want to follow the plan but circumstance means that you can't. Hope things go better next week, sounds as though you've got it all sorted and should be fine. Good luck!

Well today is batch cooking day - inspired by the new one pot book!

On the menu this week
Smoky lentil & vegetable chilli
Cajun black bean soup
Chicken curry
Pork & vegetable ragu
Beef chilli with green chillis
Caribbean turkey & vegetable stew
Spaghetti bolognese

Food for today will be

Breakfast: 2 bgty cumberland sausages (1 syn) ex lean bacon, an egg, tomatoes, flat mushrooms, beans

Lunch: 2 slices bread from small loaf (heb) with 42g reduced fat cheese (hea) with carrot sticks, celery sticks & cherry tomatoes.

Dinner: chicken curry with rice & vegetables.

Just had 2 meringues with total 0% greek yogurt & strawberries (5 syns). Will probably have an options drink later (2 syns)

Back