Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

I'll have a think.
How to get blocked by Kingleds. Hmmmm.

Well if all else fails, I'll just have to have an issue with subforums.
Very vocally.

Right new forum rule for Kingleds. If you complain about the purpose of sub forums post being rude, I will block you. Mainly because I am entirely bored with the bickering about it, but also because, if you think thats rude then you probably won't take any advice I can give very well, so lets all just stop wasting the server time & space on it shall we?

Anyway, gym was actualyl goods last night. Pushed myself on the weights a bit. Pushed myself on the bike, though it was slightly moritifying when at the end of my workout I decided to do the 5 min fit test and was told my fitness was very poor!

Out tonight with some old work friends which will be nice. Am driving (into central london - all on my own & everything) so maximum I'll have is 1 glass of wine and then diet coke all night. Am going striaght after work so no time ot eat though, which could be dangerous. Its weigh in tomorrow morning & I am scared of the biscuit impact already!

So, plan is as follows

Had an ommlette with cheese (HEA) with tomatoes & mushrooms for my breakfast.

Lunch: I have my food flask with me & its full with yummy italian spicy chicken & rice. BUT what I will probably is go & get a salad & some salmon from M&S for lunch.

Dinner, before i leave the office, my spicy italian chicken & rice

Leaving my my HEB for munchies.

I've had to unsubscribe or I was going to use sweary words! I think most of them just want to make a name for themselves.

Shirleen said:
I've had to unsubscribe or I was going to use sweary words! I think most of them just want to make a name for themselves.

So true Shirleen, trouble is i am having to unsubscribe to so much at the moment to stop myself using sweary words its almost not worth being on here most of the time!

Oh and another thing is simply not reading certain posts and skipping over them to answer either one before or after.

kingleds said:
I'm glad you found it useful - if only to see what not to do - like eatbiscuits every day.
Re blocking people - I hate doing it - i miss out on so much stuff i could get rightously annoyed about :) but it really is the only way I think!!

Will try and avoid the biscuits ;)

Hi Kingleds, You mention rice in a flask. I was thinking about doing this with spag bo.l and chilli and rice. Does the rice stay the same as when you put it in ? I have been reluctant as I thought it would continue cooking and go mommy. Which brand of flask do you use ?

Cheers Jilly

jilly said:
Hi Kingleds, You mention rice in a flask. I was thinking about doing this with spag bo.l and chilli and rice. Does the rice stay the same as when you put it in ? I have been reluctant as I thought it would continue cooking and go mommy. Which brand of flask do you use ?

Cheers Jilly

Hi Jilly
I put the rice on top of the food, which seems to stop it going mudhy, plus i only use microvable rice in it which tends to be a bit drier anyway.

I have a thermos food flask - its amazing!

Hi Jilly
I put the rice on top of the food, which seems to stop it going mudhy, plus i only use microvable rice in it which tends to be a bit drier anyway.

I have a thermos food flask - its amazing!

Have you thought about getting a Bento box, they have compartments & you can put warm food in it & apparently the food stays warm. I was going to buy one for work, (& still might) but in the end I bought a tiffin box from a Jamie Oliver kitchen party I went to. The only problem with my tiffin box is I can't put it in the microwave. Ok I've now pursuaded myself I need a Bento box:D

Last edited:
Only 1/2 a lb damage. I deserved more!

Well done anyway :). Go for a wee and you'll lose that:eek:.

I weighed myself this morning, had a shower, brushed my teeth, went to the loo again and I was 3/4 lb less. Wish I could weigh myself at 10 a.m. Every day. 7.30 a.m. adds a pound or two on :D xx

Just back from a night away with hubby which we booked as a belated anniversary thing. Had a lovely time. Am about to write Dow. Everything I ate & drunk as part of my drawing a line on the whole. I am back on plan tomorrow (as I am going to the Carvery for dinner tonight. Look away now :)

No breakfast as was at weigh in. Ploughmans lunch on the way to Henley. Ham, salad, pickle, beet root, cheese (about 4 hea's worth) Bread with butter (not wm so no way to count as my heb) - 2 rolls. Glass of wine.

1/2 a bottle of champagne

Dinner
salmon& crab starter (which was actually on plan) except I had a roll with it with butter on.
Chicken & pesto pasta, made with pesto & cream & Parmesan cheese
Chocolate brownie with ice cream
A bottle of white wine

Breakfast this morning
Orange juice
Bowl of orange & grapefruit segments
Fried egg, 3 bits of bacon (did cut the fat off), 2 sausages (not even remotely low fat). Tomatoes & mushrooms (baked I think but can't be sure)2 slices of wm toast (with butter)

Then we went to pattiserie Valerie & I got a mixed berry tart - it was definitely 1/3rd Super free, and the berries are even a super speed food unfortunately the other 2/3rd were cream & pastry. Maybe I could count the cream as my HEA?

You know, every now and again I think you need to go off the rails. Life is for living and enjoying, so long as it doesn't happen too often:eek:

Carvery can be good xx

jane123 said:
You know, every now and again I think you need to go off the rails. Life is for living and enjoying, so long as it doesn't happen too often:eek:

Carvery can be good xx

I had a wicked time Jane, don't feel even remotely guilty about it. I know I cannot eat like that all the time, and in fact, i don't want to so am fairly happy with myself :). Just needed make sure i wrote it down.

Back