Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

:eek: nuff said

actually...... i started it on here by coming stalking you, but I didn't stir up the hornets nest, that wasn't me guv. That was someone else! I won't say anything else cos we are stalked on here ya know!

Morning! Well I tried to tick send soon on the afternoon treat from Graze and it won't let me. I've changed it to love to see if it makes a difference!!!

Changing it to Love will defo mean you get it sooner Jaylou. Its worth the 5 syns as well even though its not a big portion.

having a tough old week this week. Can't seem to get my head in the game, but I keep waking up each daying and starting again. Think thats all I can do till I get my head back in it really.

Mrs S - right back at ya hun! Looking good!

Food Plan for today.

Breakfast is fruit, yogurt and muesli (HEB)

Lunch: not sure, haven't got anything with me as I had planned on a hot lunch for the latter part of this week and its too sodding hot for al lthat at the moment. Will go to town and get some salad and salmon or something.

Dinner: I WILL make that Sweet & Sour Pork tonight if it bloody kills me!

Lol after the last few days :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have been putting off posting on here due to all the fuss last week. I have always done this diary for myself, and never for one second thought that so many people were reading it, I thought maybe just a few people looked occassionally. Its a bit off putting for me to be honest, especially as I seem to have been branded as part of some evil clique, and as Jaylou says, this diary is now being stalked. I have no wish to be the centre of anything like that, so I will not posting my food on here for the forseeable.

kingleds said:
Have been putting off posting on here due to all the fuss last week. I have always done this diary for myself, and never for one second thought that so many people were reading it, I thought maybe just a few people looked occassionally. Its a bit off putting for me to be honest, especially as I seem to have been branded as part of some evil clique, and as Jaylou says, this diary is now being stalked. I have no wish to be the centre of anything like that, so I will not posting my food on here for the forseeable.

Can you not get it moved to silver??
It seems wrong that you shouldn't be able to post in your own diary xx

Oh crap!
Sorry to hear you are feeling like that not sure what to say but will miss your posts and hope you decide to continue posting but you need to do what works for you.
Hope the food etc is still going well and weigh in was a good one on Sat x

*Emsie* said:
Oh crap!
Sorry to hear you are feeling like that not sure what to say but will miss your posts and hope you decide to continue posting but you need to do what works for you.
Hope the food etc is still going well and weigh in was a good one on Sat x

I'll still be posting, just not my food diary hun.

Weigh in was really upsetting actually, a couple of members made some very insensitive comments about my appearance to me and i'm still a bit upset about it.

kingleds said:
I'll still be posting, just not my food diary hun.

Weigh in was really upsetting actually, a couple of members made some very insensitive comments about my appearance to me and i'm still a bit upset about it.

Group members??! Hugs xx

Back