Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

I don't know what to say, you've had a quiet upsetting week really, things can only get better.

Have been putting off posting on here due to all the fuss last week. I have always done this diary for myself, and never for one second thought that so many people were reading it, I thought maybe just a few people looked occassionally. Its a bit off putting for me to be honest, especially as I seem to have been branded as part of some evil clique, and as Jaylou says, this diary is now being stalked. I have no wish to be the centre of anything like that, so I will not posting my food on here for the forseeable.

aw, :bighug:that is such a shame but totally understandable you have to feel comfortable. But I have always found you a valueable memeber of mini's and you have brillent advice. I hope you return soon :)

kingleds said:
Have been putting off posting on here due to all the fuss last week. I have always done this diary for myself, and never for one second thought that so many people were reading it, I thought maybe just a few people looked occassionally. Its a bit off putting for me to be honest, especially as I seem to have been branded as part of some evil clique, and as Jaylou says, this diary is now being stalked. I have no wish to be the centre of anything like that, so I will not posting my food on here for the forseeable.

I stalk your diary for different reasons to the people obsessed with attention seeking and causing trouble. I stalk it because it's inspirational in terms of food ideas and your self taught motivation for exercise
It is a shame if you let them stop you writing in here if you feel it is a valuable resource
The diaries of established members who know it inside out are the main valuable part of visiting this site for me, and diary has been of immense help as have those of the others recently posting on here so thank you x

Ow noooo, I love reading your diary, aw sorry :bighug: Agh I know what you mean though :( You should go Silver :)

Back