• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Kinktoe's Journey

Hi guys. I'm new here. Im a calorie counter who lost her way recently! Lost nearly 2 stone before cmas then put it all on again :(. Joined the forum cus thought writing about my journey mgt help to see where i went wrong/right.

Was reading lots of the other posts. U gals (and guys) are amazing inspiration. Thank you.

So here goes...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back, good luck! x

Thanks sarah, chick n lindsey! First day went ok.

yoghurt - 200cal
sandwich - 400cal
fish n potatoes - 500
yoghurt - 100
apple 50
beers (tut tut) 400

total of about 1700.

Could have done without the empty alchol calories but ah well!

Thanks again for the welcome!
xoxoxo

Went away for a long weekend there and just back. Didnt go too bad to be honest. Ate 2/3 meals everyday. Prob around 1500-2000 cals. The downside is i had quite a bit of alcohol so dont really know how this weeks weigh in will go. We shall see i guess.

xoxo

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi welcome hun good luck with your weight loss journey its looking good you seem fairly laid back which is a good thing i see you have a ready meal in your diary are there many good low calorie ones about at all?

Cheers guys!
Chocaslim, I think some of the weight watchers ones can be v.low cal and yum. For me i prefer the m&s ones. They are a bit pricier/a bit higher cal but they really fill me up. I never feel too hungry after them.

xoxo

Todays food consumption:
yoghurt 120
m&s lunch - 450
m&s dinner (see a pattern lol) - 400
cherry yoghurt - 200
sunbites - 120
choc - 200

Total - about 1600 cals

I mgt finish the day with a hot choc which would leave me about 1700. Happy enough with that. Only downside....no gym today :(

xoxoxo