Kira's Diary (Re-start Day 5)

Well done on completing the first week :D

To change the title, Double click at the edge of it :)

Morning Kira, wishing you a great Monday... I know those two words don't always go together, but today they WILL!

xxx

:happy096: Yay! A full week! Well done, Kira! :D

Thanks guys! Just got to get through this evening to 'fully' complete but think I'll be fine! (Big sigh!) I have to say the first week is really the most difficult! I just don't know how I did it this time as all my previous re-start attempts finished on day 1 at 12 noon! I found today relatively easy, though just had my second shake and I'm feeling that slight 'empty' feeling, like I could have some food! I didn't experience that at all yesterday, I simly didn't feel hungry or empty. I'll try and save my third pack for little later on.

Thanks so much for your support! You are all doing so well too so don't give up keep going!

Have a fab evening Kira... and well done!

xxx

Well had Apple & cinnamon for porridge about half an hour ago and having a green tea to wind down. Still feel amazed at how I have maintained control and SS'd for 7 days. Can't wait to weigh tomorrow! So from now, I'll be taking an hour by hour (minute my minute at tricky times!), day by day approach. That is what got me through this first 7 days.

Completed week 1!!! I can hardly beleive it!!

8lb loss!! I am really pleased. Just had my second shake having go home earlier and fed kids etc. Feeling that slight feeling of wanting more soup (had oriental chilli which is my favourite). So going to distract myself and go to gym and try and distract myself. Hopefully will come back feeling better and be able to have my porridge around 8ish. I doubt I'll do a mega session the treadmill or cross trainer but even 20 minutes will be great. The plan is to gradully increase my time. Haven't been able to catch up on the forum updates as was back at work yesterday and evenings get taken up sorting kids etc out! I do feel tired today.

Well done on the 8lb Kira and on the first week done and dusted... and gym as well! I am impressed! Have a fab evening.

xxx

OMG! Day 8 and I starting feeling hungry around 4pm got distracted by IT issues at work so that feeling came and went quickly. I sipped on water whilst waiting to get logged back into the system.

On reaching home around 6.30 I put the kettle on and had my second shake of the day soup. By that time I actually felt ravenous! Sorted food out for kids and still felt hungry! Put on some washing (to distract myself) but still felt hungry! So I decided I would have my third shake! I had it and gues what............still felt hungry! I then put the kettle on to have green tea, cleared the table from kids dinner got my green tea and logged on. Halfway through my green tea my stomach feels full!! No hunger! Was that a head thing or was it hunger/empty stomach? Don't know what was going on but I know I'm going to find the next couple hours before bedtime a little tricky. My back up plan is to have a fourth shake if I find myself wavering. I disposed of kids leftovers incase I was tempted. So relieved I didn't go to fridge as that 'empty/hunger' feeling was intense! Phew! This really is a rollercoaster!

Well done Kira... that 4th pack is a great standby, but you may not need it. Maybe the green tea really does kill hunger pangs? That would be amazing. Some days are harder than others and I'm sorry you are having a difficult one... here's hoping tomorrow is better. Big hugs. Going to log off and go have some family time and a coffee... take care.

xxx

Hope all is good with you Kira... take care and stay strong! Sending a hug.

xxx

I'm back...........where I started! Saturday 12 February. I haven't bothered weighing myself I'm just going to start. The snugness of my 'fat' jeans tell me I am back to the same weight. Sigh!

However, not beating myself up. I won't go to why's and wherefores but life got in the way. Once again with the support of my lovely, lovely husband, I'm re-starting SS again!!! Will check out how everyone is doing now! Hope to report back later this evening that I've almosted completed day 1 and drank lots of water!

Hi Kira!!!

Fab to see you, if you look at diaries you will see that lots of us have had ups and downs but one thing we have in common is that we are all determined, so hang on in there because this can be done! Big hugs and good luck for a fabby SS day today.

xxx

Tuesday 15 Feb 2011- day 1 again. I lost control and caved in despite my good intentions.... . Almost 7pm and very close to completing day 1. Going to go for walk soon to distract myself. Can't go to gym due to hurting my back.

So, I am "behind schedule" (put brilliantly by Chelsea Lou on another post) on my SSing. I won't beat myself up about how much behind because there is not point. I am here at this moment in time, in control of what I am doing and what I choose to do.

I can do this. I am going to do this. I will complete day 1!

Stay with it Kira. I need some of that attitude too.

xxx

Day 2 16 Feb Yes! I completed day 1 and very near completing day 2! Haven't even had my third shake and happily drinking green tea!! I wish I could have this feeling all the time! No hungry, no feeling of deprivation or that I am missing out! One day at a time.

Well done chica. One day at a time sounds good to me. I'm very wobbly right now but perched on the wagon and hoping to stay there... thanks for your words of support on my diary, they meant a lot.

xxx

Day 3 Thurs 17 (Completed day 2 no problem!)
Doing ok on a few hours until bedtime. Feeling ok just had second shake. Seem to be in ketosis which is encouraging.

You can do it Kira. I am back on the wagon, a little shakey but glad to be here. Let's do this!

xxx

Gosh! Onto day 5! Days 1 to 4 completed with relative ease. Have been very busy, though surrounded by food at work yesterday but not once did I feel tempted or felt I was missing out!
Big sigh! Weekend may be tricker.......but just had first soup shake and having a pint of green tea shortly!
Head feels so in the zone.......but I'm scared because it felt so in the zone in January when I completed almost 9 days! So trying the tacit of looking forward and not back. Today and ahead.

Back