Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Monday 4th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 28g Fruit & Fibre (Hex B) and FF Natural Yoghurt.

Snacks - Apple and Grape snack pack. Pear. Costa Medio Skinny Latte (3.5 syns).

Lunch - Super speed soup, three slices of lean ham and Activia peach yoghurt (1/2 syn).

Dinner - Pork...not sure what with yet, but definitely lean pork steak.

It's weigh in today, really hope I've lost a pound so I can get my 1.5 stone shiny :)

Kirsty x

UPDATE; After searching round Minimins, I'm going to make pork with mushrooms and pasta.

Hex A; 175ml skimmed milk and 21g low fat cheese (on top of pasta).

Syns - 4

Last edited:
good luck for your weigh in xx

yey well done on your loss.. brilliant, keep up the good work xxx

Thanks Lou...am wearing some new boots as a treat (I bought them last weekend but decided not to wear them til I for my 1.5 stone shiny!).

Tuesday 3rd October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana, 28g Fruit & Fibre (Hex B) and FF Natural Yoghurt.

Lunch - Pasta with broccoli and home made tomato pasta sauce. 3 slices of ham. Activia Peach yoghurt (1/2 syn).

Snack - Pear. Carrot sticks with Tesco Vine ripened tomato salsa (1 syn).

Dinner - Left over Beef Rogan Josh and rice, M&S Low Fat Blueberry Organic Yoghurt (1.5 syns)

I'm going out tonight to a comedy gig in London...time's a bit tight to get dinner, so whilst all the others go and get Maccy D's, I'll have already eaten my Free Beef Rogan Josh :) Will treat myself to a diet Coke though!

Kirsty x

Last edited:
Had a couple of extra snacks yesterday, although nothing horrific.

One Percy Pig (1.5 syns) and a Rich Tea (2 syns).

Taking my total syns for yesterday to 7.5...I can live with that. My Hex A was just milk in tea, and a skinny cappuccino (all froth and no milk, boo).

Anyways...

Wednesday 6th October - Green Day

Breakfast - Banana, 28g Fruit & Fibre (Hex B 1), FF Natural Yoghurt.

Lunch - ASDA Chick Pea Dhal, with Microwave rice pouch (1 syn), Activia Snack Pot Cherry.

Snacks - Clementine. Small glass of champagne (4 syns)

Dinner - Pasta bake made with Chicken n Mushroom Pasta Sauce, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes and pepper with Hex A of low fat cheddar on top. FF Natural Yoghurt with honey (1 syn)

My Hex A 1 will be 350 ml skimmed milk in tea, Hex A 2 is 42 g of low fat cheddar. Hex B 1 was 28g of Fruit n Fibre and Hex B 2 was a 30g bag of Ryvita minis.

Total syns for the day - 6.

Kirsty x

Last edited:
I'm hoping to reach my 1.5 too ( i did start WW but have switched to SW and am up to 19.5lbs) It's nice to treat yourself every now and again xx

When's your weigh in Lou, I've forgotten?

So food diary for today...

Thursday 7th October - Green Day

Breakfast - Banana with FF Natural Yoghurt and tsp of honey (1syn).

Lunch - Left over pasta bake, Pear.

Snacks - Small choc (2 syns)., Fruit Salad.

Dinner - 2 x fried egqs (in frylight) with 2 x wholemeal toast and mushrooms on the side and some ketchup (1 syn).

Syns - 5 (so far).

Kirsty x

Last edited:
tomorrow!!, am papping it , that crumble is haunting me ! lol..
Your food diaries are look very good BTW nicely varied and healthy yet satisfying !! and well done on all the exercise ..

Oh i didn't realise the Thai mugshots were 1/2,, strange cos they are my least fave !

Oh my, good job you realised ! They can be sly like that, jeez imagine how many syns it would have been !..

well done with the Gym may as well get your monies worth !x

Hiya, I recently found out that ww danish brown bread you can have 3 slices as your HEX B.. !! It's quite nice too ! Just spreading the love lol x

Ooo thanks Lou, I'll remember that.

So my diary for today...

Friday 8th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana (before gym), then after gym, 28g shredded wheat (Hex B) and milk (from Hex A allowance), with sweetener on top.

Lunch - Pot noodle in a cup, super speed soup. Muller light.

Dinner - Out for an indian tonight so am going to have a look around minimins before I decide.

Hex A - 350ml milk
Hex B - 28g shredded wheat.

Syns - TBC

Kirsty x

I take it all back. I did not keep to my 5 syns today. At all.

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on two toast. Tomato ketchup (1/2 syn)

Lunch - Pasta with mushrooms, onions and low fat cream cheese (1/2 Hex A 1)

Snacks - (1/2 Hex A 1 of milk) and 3 rich tea (6 syns)

Dinner - Jacket poato with beans and 42 g low fat cheese (Hex B 2). Chicken dippers (10 syns), tiny bit of popcorn (3 syns), small glass of white wine (4 syns).

21.5 syns in total. Not what I wanted at all.

That's 74.5 syns for the week. Shan't be having any tomorrow - am going to Wagamamas for lunch, but will just have chicken ramen and use my Hex B for any oil that's in it.

And I'll be at the gym for 830 tomorrow morning!

Kirsty x

Yay!! I found your diary :) Dont beat yourself up - you still have syns left :) How many syns do u aim for per day? Im bfeeding so im supposed to have the full 15 but i always get scared that if i do i will go overboard all the time!

I kind of just see how I feel. I decided that I wanted to stick to 8 a day, so if I do go over (and I did this week!), I've still got a few to spare.

Today was ok but I was in one of those moods when I didn't know what to have for dinner.

Sunday 10th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Plum, banana, strawberry Muller Light.

Lunch - chicken Ramen and edamame beams from Waga's
(Oil - Hex B).

Dinner - Mushrooms, pepper and onions and rice with sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns) and garlic bread (4.5 syns).

Total syns for day - 7.

Total syns for week - 81.5 syns.

Total calories burned this week - 1600 through gym and tennis.

Kirsty x

Right, a new week and this week is gonna be loads better than last.

Monday 11th October - Red day

Breakfast - Banana, 28g Fruit and Fibre (Hex B 1) and FF Natural Yoghurt. Milk (Hex A 1) in tea.

Lunch - Bolegnase sauce and green beans, Muller light.

Dinner - Omelette with mushrooms, cheese (Hex A 2), bacon and some sweetcorn on the side. Options mixed into natural yoghurt (2 syns).

Snacks - Ryvita minis (Hex B 2), Flump (1.5 syns)

Syns - 3.5

Kirsty x

Last edited:
Is it your weigh in today hun? Mine is tomorrow and im dreading it cos I only lost 0.5 lbs last week. Trying to be so good today lol

Back