Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Right, diary for today. Got a lot going on today, so am a bit stressed but I had a good week last week and I don't want to ruin it. Would love to get my 2 stone shiny next week so I shall keep at it.

Tuesday 19th October - Red day

Breakfast - Oats so Simple (plain - Hex B, although half of it went everywhere), 150ml milk from (Hex A 1 allowance - rest to be used in tea), honey and raisins (2 syns).

Lunch - Extra light soft cheese with garlic and herbs (85 g Hex A 2) wraped up with smoked salmon, seafood sticks and green beans. Light salad cream (2 syns).

Dinner - Beef Stir fry with peppers, onions and mushroom. Muller light.

Kirsty x

Well, what a day! To cut a long story short, I developed a little rash on my tummy and I just thought I was allergic to something (my skin is pretty sensitive). Went to the docs anyway as OH nagged me, and it turns out I've got shingles. Bit annoying but I don't feel ill so this is good...just a bit itchy and tender really.

I did treat myself to a glass of wine as I had my nails done by a friend so I had an extra 5 syns for the day.

I'm planning on resting a bit tomorrow (wanted to go the the gym) but will go at the weekend.

Kirsty x

Right, it's Wednesday, and almost nearly the weekend. Hurrah.

I'm really itchy and sore today :( Shan't be using it as an excuse though, to eat rubbish. I originally wanted to day to be a Red day, but not going to happen. So I'm going Green

Wednesday 20th October - Green Day

Breakfast - 1 satchet Oats so simple (Hex B 1) with 150ml (from Hex A 1 allowance), and a banana.

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans (can you see I'm going with comfort food today). Muller light.

Dinner - pasta with mushrooms, onions, pepper, chilli and passata (and maybe some prawns as a Hex B 2). With Hex A 1 cheese on top.

Kirsty x

Woooohooo Kirsty what a fab loss n almost at 2stone off! Its a great feeling isnt it :) Sorry about the shingles :( My sis had them and not very nice at all.

Thanks Claire. I'm gonna try and be really good foodwise this week as I can't exercise (hurts!). Wanna get that pound off!

Everyone thinks I'm radioactive. Doctor said it's only contagious to people who haven't had chicken pox. Feel like a leper though!

Have come home from work (only went in for a meeting). Bored already!

I had a skinny latte from Costa on my way home - 3.5 syns, and a percy pig - 1.5 syns. So five syns for today!

Kirsty x

Right. Am stuck at home and boss has told me to stay home and rest tomorrow too. Think I might be underestimating this shingles lark (I do that a lot). Was supposed to be going to a friend's for dinner tonight but that's gone out of the window.

Thursday 21st October - Green Day

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B 1), with 150ml milk (3/7 Hex A 1).

Lunch - left over pasta from yesterday, 28g cheese (Hex A1). Activia snackpot.

Dinner - 2 quorn sausages, beans, egg, mushrooms.

Snacks - 2 x whole meal toast (Hex B 2) with butter (1.5 syn) and honey (1 syn).

I might pop to the supermarket a bit later and get some ingredients for a low syn roulade.

Kirsty x

oooh can u mix cheese n milk for one hexA? I never knew that . So say 14 g cheese n 75g milk = 1 hexA? mmm roulade sounds nice. I want some lol

Never did bother with the roulade, got too excited by doing my Jamie Oliver potatoes.

Dinner was sauteed potatoes, 2 quorn sausages, mixed veg, mushrooms and salad cream (2.5 syns worth). WW Rich chocolate pot dessert (quite nice - 3 syns).

That's 8 syns for the day. Not bad. Want to go to the gym tomorrow but OH won't let me. Grrrrrrr.

Kirsty xx

Right Friday. Still at home. Still sore but I am going tonight.

I do have some good news...I can fit into my skinny jeans that I got too fat for. Wahoooooo.

Think I might do another Green day today.

Friday 22nd October - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x Weetabix Chocolate (Hex B 1 + 2 syns), 150 ml skimmed milk (3/7 Hex A 1), Banana.

Lunch - Mugshot, muller light.

Early dinner - Pasta, tomatoes, chilli, mushrooms, prawns (Hex B 2).

Am going out for a couple of drinks this eve with friends so gonna have a flexi syn day. Can't see me drinking loads, so want to try and keep to 20 syns today if I can.

Kirsty x

Have a great time :)

Friday night was good. The only syns were 4 small mojitos. No idea of the synsand probably went a bit over my planned 20 but not by any significant margin.

Yesterday was a really busy day, so here is a summary of the Extra Easy food diary.

Breakfast - Oats so Simple (Hex B), milk (Hex A).
Lunch - Home made potato wedges and beans, banana.
Dinner - Beef stew with rice (all free, made kindly by mummy!). Strawberries and muller light.

Didn't have superfree with brekkie as I haven't been shopping for an age and we're nearly out of food (the main component of the fridge at the mo is beer).

Went out yesterday for a friend's birthday in Windsor. I was designated driver (as then I can't drink and so save syns), so syns for yday were 5 for a bottle of Sol and 6 for some haribo (I needed the sugar on the drive home at midnight!). Not bad day in all really.

Today I was supposed to play tennis, but my left side is quite stiff and sore today so I've given that a rest. I've had a cheeky look on the scales and I know that they're different from SW ones, but they seem to have dropped a pound. I don't mind if I STS this week though, as I've barely done any moving, let alone exercise. Just wanted to check I hadn't had a massive gain!

So for today...

Sunday 24th October - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 eggs fried in frylight, bacon with fat removed, baked beans. banana.

Lunch - 'Probably' Pasta n Sauce with some frozen Mixed veg. Muller light.

Dinner - TBC. We may go to Zizzi's for a meal but I'll update this later.

Hex A - 350ml skimmed milk
Hex B - going to save this for the meal out to cover any oil used.

Kirsty x

Right ok, so lunch was not as I planned. I went to the harvester and had chicken (skin off), JP (no butter) and salad (no dressing). Virtuous you say? Oh no, cos I polished it off with a Sundae Best! 13 syns of ice creamy goodness. And I loved every bite of it.

No dinner for me tonight, I'm too full. And tomorrow, it'll be fruit and yoghurt for brekkie and superspeed soup for lunch, before weigh in.

Syns for the week - 90 (ish). And no exercise. Am REALLY hoping for an STS tomorrow. Next week is a new week I suppose!

Kirsty xx

Right, start of a new week and I might hopefully be able to move a bit more. I'm busy every night until Thursday, but then I'll play tennis a couple of times and also go to the gym over the weekend.

Weigh in tonight...would really love to lose that pound to get my 2 stone shiny, but I won't be disappointed with a STS, after not exercising much this week.

Monday 25th October - Green Day

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B) with milk from Hex A allowance.

Lunch - Tesco Light Choices Veggie Curry (2.5 syns).

Dinner - Superspeed soup after weigh in.

Hex A - Skimmed milk (350ml)
Hex B 1 - Oats So Simple plain satchet.
Hex B 2 - TBC but might have some wholemeal toast with my soup.

Syns - Costa Medio Skinny Latte (3.5 syns). 2.5 syns for curry at lunch. Want to keep my average to 8 a day this week, as I'm out for dinner tomorrow and then a Halloween party on Saturday but I'm driving and I'm gonna take my own food.

Kirsty xx

Last edited:
LAst night I had toast with 28g cheddar (Hex A 2) and beans. And maybe a few of my boyf's chips from the chippy. So we're gonna say 10 syns for yday, just to be on the safe side.

I did however lose 3lbs this week! I have no idea how but I am grateful to the slimming gods.

Tuesday 26th October - Green Day

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B 1) with skimmed milk (part of Hex A 1).

Lunch - Superspeed soup with muller light and banana.

Dinner - Out for a meal tonight. Going to Zizzi's so will have my usual Linguine with chilli, tomato and king prawns. Using my Hex B 2 for oil and will syn the prawns (1 syn per two prawns, normally get about 8 so shall say 5 syns to be safe). Shall just drink diet coke and it is OH's mummy's birthday so we're gonna get a little cake. Not sure if I'll have any though.

Kirsty xx

Last edited:
Today started so well. But I have to be honest. I've had some biscuits. 4 of them. I reckon they're about 3 syns each. So with my prawns, that will be 17 syns for the day. Ooops. I think I'm going to allow myself an average of 10 syns per day this week, whilst my body is still getting over the shingles. I averaged about 13 syns a day last week, and even without exercise, managed a loss. I shall save my lower syn days for when I'm getting closer to target!

xxx

3lbs well done :D I got my measurements done at the gym today , so it will be interesting to see if I lose any inches. Which speed soup do you make?xx

Back