Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Oh I won't don't worry - I said I was going to treat myself to a sausage sarnie this morning so I did.

I had a chicken sandwich for lunch but didn't eat the bread so it was essentially some chicken, salad and a few crisps.

It'll be a mugshot for dinner I think and then totally back on as normal tomorrow (although I am going out for a few drinks!).

xxx

Didn't actually have any dinner last night - too tired to cook. Back on it today.

Thursday 16th December - Red Day

Breakfast - Oats So simple (Hex B 1) with 200ml milk (Hex A 1) and banana.

Lunch - Ham and Egg salad with cottage cheese. 2 plums.

Dinner - Nando's so half chicken and ratatouille - saving my second Hex B to cover any oil.

Meeting up with an old friend tonight so going for a few drinks but not loads so should be ok.

xxx

Hi Kirst,

Well done on your loss. I have read your diary, sounds good to me. After I have been doing it a while longer I may start doing one too. Sorry to hear about your heath worry! Does it affect you & SW in any way?
x

Hi Shelly

Thanks - I am struggling a bit at the moment - I work for a marketing agency so there a lot of parties and lunches out! I'm happy staying the same over Christmas and then will get the last little bit off.

Having Crohn's doesn't really effect my SW way of eating - there are some foods I avoid, like stuff that's really high in Fibre (scan bran and I do not get on at all!). And if I'm having a bad day (which touch wood is very rare), I tend to stick to green and eat lots of pasta or jacket potatoes (no skin).

xxx

Oh. Dear.

So tonight, my plans of Nando's went out the window. And I went for a Chinese with my oldest friend. And we had a lovely time.

But tomorrow is another day and all my meals are planned and ready, veg ready for slow cooker, lunch boxed up etc.

I think part of me is being naughty because I can't get to class next week, I'm busy each night (but I'm not taking it as hols). But I've done very well so far so tomorrow and Sunday I shall do success express so not to completely ruin my weight loss so far!

Xxx

Right, today, I'm having a bash at this success express malarkey. I'm on my phone, so can't colour code my title as usual, but if I could, it'd be purple :)

Friday 17th December - success express

Breakfast - oats so simple (hex b) with skimmed milk (hex a), frozen berries mixed in and a banana.

Lunch - jacket potato with cottage cheese, prawns and a massive salad. Salad cream (2 syns). Small skinny latte from Costa (hex a 2). Plum

Snack - bag of ryvita minis (hex b 2)

Dinner - stew with beef, potato, carrots, swede, leeks, onions. Broccoli and peas on the side. Shape zero yoghurt.

Syns - salad cream (2 syns), advent calendar choc (2

Is this right?

xxx

Ooh I have no idea about success express but am I right in thinking it's 2/3rds superfree? Looks good to me. Well done

Hey huni, i hope success express is going well!! Its 2/3 of your plate super free and all snacks have to be superfree aswell. I might have a go at that next week! Im not thinkin WI is guna b too good tomoz!! xx

Yea, I can't get to WI tonight as my friend bought us tickets to go and see a comedy thing at the O2, and I am busy every night until Thursday. So I am going to try and go to a WI on Thursday, although my efforts this week have been half hearted to say the least.

I've done a couple of days of success express and it's ok. I tend to use my syns for snacks though, not sure if that's allowed.

Today my breakfast has been some quality street and a banana. Marvellous.

Lunch is going to be superspeed soup, and a Hex B of Ryvita minis (Hex A is milk in tea).

Dinner - I'm going to a burger restaurant but they do a skinny burger which is basically the burger and salad. And so I'll be using the rest of my syns for the burger.

And I shall be going to the gym tomorrow.

xxx

Right all, I am back on it after what seems like a month of indulgence. I'm all focussed and raring to go and this has been today's food diary

Sunday 2nd January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, with bacon (no fat) and fried egg (in frylight), tomato ketchup (1 syn).

Snack - Lindt Lindor (3 syns)

Lunch - Mugshot and grapes.

Snack - Shape Zero yoghurt

Dinner - Roast chicken with roast tatties and carrots with honey (1 syn). Gravy (3 syns). Broccoli, and peas.

Been to the gym today and swam about 30 lengths of the pool.

xxx

Oh, and I have changed my target. It is currently 11st 6lbs but I am changing it to 11st 9lb. I know it doesn't seem a lot but there is a method to my madness - basically I am going to be joint maid of honour at my best friends wedding in September and I already have my dress. Which you'll see below. And I really like how I look in it and if I lose much more it'll be too big! So I'm gonna get to this target, maintain til the wedding and then if I feel to lose more, I can have one more push before Xmas 2011. And I'm also going to up the exercise and tone up a bit more.

xxx

Attachments

• bridesmaid.JPG
    bridesmaid.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 124
Diary for today...extra easy. I'm out all day so will be a bit of a challenge. Will stick to 15 syns today.

Breakfast - pret porridge...made with skimmed milk so going to allow hex a + b and 3 syns to cover it.

Lunch - sushi from m&s...will allow 3 syns but less if poss

Snack - tea with half sugar (1 syn)

Dinner - chilli penne with tomatoes, chicken, bacon and mushrooms. Small glass red wine (4 syns)

Looks like 11 syns so far.

Xxx

Thanks hun...alright from the head down...I was feeling rotten and fluey that day so no make up, no hair wash, nada!

Tuesday 4th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 28g Porridge Oats (Hex B) with 200ml skimmed milk (Part of Hex A) and banana.

Mid morning snack - Grapes

Lunch - Well, it was supposed to be veggie soup that I made but I forgot to take it out of the freezer. I'm just going to defrost it in the microwave and nuke any germs out of it! I also have more grapes and an Activia yoghurt.

Dinner - Left over pasta from last night with mixed veg. Shape zero yoghurt. 2 x chocolate truffles (4 syns).

May have a couple of syns elsewhere but not sure yet.

xxx

Hand a small handful of dried cereal whilst I was waiting for my soup to defrost...about three syns worth.

So that's 7 syns for the day and 23 for the week. I want to average 12 syns a day this week, so 61 syns left for the week. although will be using around 20-25 tomorrow as it mine and OH's anniversary, and we are going to the most exclusive restaurant on Leicester Square. It's called McDonalds, or something...

Haha happy anniversary for tomorrow hun! Hope you enjoy yourself - wherever you go!!

I won a voucher to our local pub for £25, so OH has suggested he take me there for dinner on Sat lol

Oh what a glamorous life we lead!

xx

Awwww that's nice. I bought him tickets for the theatre for Xmas and there won't be enough time between him meeting me and the show starting for anything other than fast food.

Although I shall be going to BK instead so I can have the kiddies meal with Chargrilled Chicken strips, Fries and Diet coke for only 7.5 syns!!

xxx

Ok, so after three weeks of booze and eating Quality Street for breakfast, I put on 3.5lb. I was actually rather pleased with that and I am extremely focussed and determined to get it all off next week.

Diary for today...

Wednesday 5th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (Hex B) with 200ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A) and a banana.

Lunch - Jacket potato with chick pea dhal, grapes and shape zero yoghurt.

Snack - Mug Shot

Dinner - Kids meal from BK - Chargrilled Chicken Strips (free), diet Coke (free) and small fries (7.5 syns).

Syns for today - 7.5 (subject to change, as ever).

xxx

Back