Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Ok, bored on the train so diary for today.

Thursday 6th Jan - Red Day

Breakfast - regular skinny latte from Nero (hex A), banana, shape zero yoghurt.

Lunch - one of the simply fuller longer meals from M&S...there are about five which are less than 5 syns on Red and EE so hoping they have at least one of them! Max five syns. Fruit of some sort.

Update - Went for the salmon, potato, brocolli one - I know on EE this is one syn, but I have a feeling it will be more on Red, so will call the potatoes (as they were plain new ones and had skin on) my Hex B 1 + 1 syn.

Update on the update - just checked in my SW mag and it's 1 syn on EE and Red, so saved myself a Hex A :) Lunch was just 1 syn

Pre-gym snack - 2x small piece of brown toast (hex B2) with 2 tsp bertolli light (2 syn). small choc truffle (2 syns)

Dinner - tuna steak baked with frylight, soy sauce, mixed seafood, red onion. 42g low fat cheddar grated over (hex a 2). Mixed veg (1/2 syn). Shape zero yoghurt. Splash of milk in tea (1 syn)

Doing a body attack class this eve as well.

Total 6.5 syns today

xxx

Last edited:
Thanks guys. The M&S thing is really nice, and they're on offer at the mo (£1 off...although I still think they're quite pricey, but they are convenient).

Diary for today then...

Friday 7th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (Hex B) with 150 ml skimmed milk (Hex A, rest to be used in tea). Honey and a few raisins (2 syns).

Lunch - Tesco Tesco bean Mix (canned, free, very nom) with microwaved jacket potato cut into wedges). Cherries.

Snack - Muller light and a few more cherries.

Dinner - Chicken casserole, made with chicken (obviously), mushrooms, potato, leeks, swede, carrots and red onion and Colemans Chicken casserole mix (3.5 syns). Long grain rice. Grapes and one chocolate truffle (2 syns).

That's be 7.5 syns today then, so I have 32 to use all over the weekend :)

xxx

Hi hun, just to say... I love the bridesmaid dress, it's lovely and you look great, hehe, the comment about eating quality street for breakfast hit home with me too, don't you just love Christmas! x

I know, it's so wrong it's right. I'd always compensate though by having a banana!

Thanks about the dress....it doesn't look it but it is a bit big...but I'd much rather it was too loose than too tight as I'll be in it all day! I'm doing a reading though so there will be lots of tit tape to spare any 'nipplegate' type occurrences!

Anyway, just for the record I had an additional four syns which takes my total left for the weekend to 28. Although my tummy is not very happy with me at all and I doubt I'm gonna eat much tomorrow!

xx

Morning all, tummy is feeling a bit better and I did a great body attack class this morning :)

On my way to see some kittens that we might be getting.

Saturday 8th Jan - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 1 slice of brown toast (from 800g loaf so Hex B) with banana, spread (1 syn) and tsp honey (1 syn).

Lunch - jacket potato probably but we're eating out so shall update this eve.

Dinner - pork in a mushroom sauce with pasta and mixed veg.

Gonna try to keep to 12 syns today

xxx

Happy new year Hun :D

Ive Just gotten round to catching up with stalking the diaries (between my awful sleep pattern....Im shocking at getting to sleep & even worse at getting up!!)

The Bridesmaid dress is lovely!! :)

keep up the good work with the post xmas life on the wagon ;) Gawd I'm finding it really hard work having to think about things that were second nature just 5 wks ago :sigh: x x

Morning all.

Have been to aqua aerobics this morning and very good it was too. Had a fab day yesterday... went to go an visit some kittens that we were potentially going to buy and we decided which two to get. Pics are attached. There's a boy and a girl and names are currently under discussion...the boy will definitely be called Loftus (the name of where my wonderful QPR boys play) but the girls name is TBC.

Diary to follow...

xxx

Attachments

• TBC.jpg
    TBC.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Loftus.jpg
    Loftus.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 51
Diary for today...

Sunday 9th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana (before aqua) and then porridge 28g (Hex B) and milk (part of Hex A). I may have also accidentally had a couple of biscuits. So 6 syns (oops).

Lunch - Left over chicken casserole (2 syns) with potato wedges. Grapes.

Dinner - chick pea dhal with spinach and boiled rice. Yoghurt of some kind.

8 syns so far...I have another 8 to play with :)

xxx

I am sooooooooo excited...I need ideas for the girl's name though so anyone with ideas, let me know.

I am hoping for a loss...I ideally would like to lose what I put on over Xmas, but I accept that it took me three weeks to put it on so can't guarantee I'll lose it all in one week. But here's hoping!

Monday 10th January - Green

Breakfast - 28 g porridge oats (Hex B 1) with 150ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A 1) and tsp honey (1 syn). Banana.

Snack - Grapes

Lunch - Beans on toast (2 x small brown bread, Hex B 2), Low fat spread (2 syns), Muller light, more grapes.

Post WI snack - Mug shot.

Dinner - Omelette with three eggs, 42g low fat cheddar (Hex A 2), mushrooms and red onion, cooked with 1 tsp Bertolli light (1 syn), and tomato ketchup (1 syn).

xxx

Last edited:
Lost 1.5lb. Have to be honest, was a little disappointed as I thought I'd done really well this week but I guess it took me three weeks to put on my Xmas gain so I can't expect it all off in one week!

Anyway, had a couple of choccy truffles after my dinner tonight (which also included two slices of garlic bread) so 16 syns today.

Have decided to have the full 105 this week, so 89 left

xxx

:)ooo those kittens are adorable.:)

My friend had two the same colourings and called hers Pebbles (the girl ) and Barnie (the boy). - The boy grew to be huge puddycat.

So names well shes a cutie pie, but does she do anything silly? that might give you a clue to her name..

IE my cat was ginger but when he came in he barged in the catflap so I called him Buster...

I've only had boy cats until now we now have a rescue cat her name there was Sophie - we re-named her to Georgie nickname Gizzie.

Its hard chosing a name - I'll have a think.

Well done on losing those lbs you'll get there!:D

I'm not on this EE though as it feels like I'm eating too much - but if losing 1lb or 1.5lb a week after all this food I'll keep on Stuffing I mean trucking!:D;)

Kats
x

Thanks Kat! We haven't picked them up yet, they're only 8 weeks old and they have to be 13 weeks before we can pick them up. She was very cute and ladylike though, so kind of want a cute and ladylike name.

We were thinking Sylvi, as she is a silver tabby but we're not sure. Hmmmm.

It'a astounding the amount you can eat on this diet and still lose weight. I have decided that I shall use ALL my syns this week as I'm sure I have better losses that way!

Today is proving pretty tough as I am stuck in the lounge! We have builder's round so I can't get into the kitchen for a while. And they need to keep the front door open so I am FREEZING.

Diary for today.

Tuesday 11th January - Green Day

Breakfast - 28g porridge (Hex B1) with 150ml skimmed milk (part of Hex A1).

Lunch - Not sure yet...don't know if I am gonna be able to get into the kitchen to make anything substantial. So for now, it'll be a mugshot, shape zero yoghurt and some grapes. Chocs (6 syns).

Snack (when builders have left and before I have a swim) - 2 x small wholemeal toast (Hex B2) with 2 tsp low fat spread (2 syns) and marmite.

Dinner - Jacket potato with 42g low fat cheese (Hex A2), 3 quorn sausages, mixed veg, and tomato ketchup (2 syns).

xxx

Last edited:
Hi ya

mmm menu looks good - I love Jkt Spuds..

A ladylike name mmmm Suki, or maybe Jessica, Lady GaGa! (ha only joking) ummm Cleo, Mia, Amber, Isabella or Teagan...Thats all I can think of for now - must say my fav is Suki or Cleo or Teagan.

Kats
x

Back