Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Don't worry CD, they're here and have been running me ragged :D

Although they're having a nap now :)

Xxx

Attachments

• image-2368070114.jpg
    image-2368070114.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 31
Right, afternoon all.

The kitties are asleep so I've finally been able to sit down! I'm working from home today but as of tomorrow, they'll be left to their own devices. Touch wood, there has been no clawing of furniture as yet but I am not getting my hopes up yet! They're settling in ok, Lola has a bit of a cold, so am keeping an eye on that, but she's eating and playing loads do that's good :) They'll be having their own weigh in this eve before their dinner!

Anyway. Was ok food wise over the weekend other than a cheeky Dominos and a doughnut. We'll see what the scales say tonight.

Monday 28th February - Green Day

Breakfast - banana and a bit of cookie - 6 syns.

Elevenses - 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B1) with Low low cheese (42g Hex B2) and spread (2 syns).

Lunch - Mugshot and Shape zero

Post WI dinner - chick pea dhal and JP. Hex A1 is milk used in tea during the day.

xxx

Hi I have just noticed on your diary that u had dominos! So did I at the weekend!! Any chance u know what syns there are in them? I had an individual pepperoni and sausage and could only compare it to a pizza hut pizza on the SW website but I did always think they were a but greasier? Thanks z

kirstabubble said:
Hi Kelly

I had a look, and looking at pepperoni passion and the meateor as a guide, a small pizza is around 820 kcal.

So about 41 syns!

Hope that helps!

x

Thanks very much for that, I know how you've worked that out now too! 20 calories when there's no free food element is 1 syn! I'm new to this and always forget that! If I can't find something on SW website or find an answer on here I don't eat it normally! Thanks again and I'll really have to remember that in future! x

Kelly85 said:
Thanks very much for that, I know how you've worked that out now too! 20 calories when there's no free food element is 1 syn! I'm new to this and always forget that! If I can't find something on SW website or find an answer on here I don't eat it normally! Thanks again and I'll really have to remember that in future! x

Ask any time hun :) xx

Hello world.

How is everyone? I'm tired but good.

Had a small drama with the kitties yesterday, they're both a bit sneezy and coldy so took them to the vet to be on the safe side. They have a little bit of cat flu but they're eating and drinking, and playing. So they're on antibiotics for a week and are getting lots of cuddles. Although this is the first time they will have been left on their own all day so I'm gonna worry ALL day.

On another note, I have some other news.

Went to weigh in last night. After doing a week of hardcore red (other than saturday), I was hoping to get a couple of pounds off. But no, in normal dramatic style, I lost 4.5lbs, which takes me to TARGET!!!

I'm rather chuffed to say the least :D:D:D:D

I'm going to stick plan as normal this week, as I have a hell of a week next week, so just want to give myself a bit of a buffer.

So here is today's diary.

Tuesday 1st March - Green Day

Breakfast - Banana with 42g All Bran (HexB1) and skimmed milk (part of HexA1).

Snack - Chocolate - 8 syns.

Lunch - Beans on toast (Hex B2). Satsumas.

Snack - Plums and some Kallo rice cakes if I need (4.5 syns)

Dinner - chilli penne cooked with onion, toms, peppers and mushrooms, with quorn sausage chopped in. Shape Zero.

xxx

Last edited:
Ooooo ever so quiet on here at the mo, hope all is ok.

Had a few extra chocs yday so deffo had 15 syns yday. Stuck to my dinner plans though :)

Am on the bus rather than the tube this morning. Much more bloomin' civilised. Still was very tricky leaving my little feline ones this morning though :(

So diary for today

Wednesday 2nd March - extra Easy

Breakfast - medium costa skinny latte (3.5 syns). 42g all bran (hex B), with milk (skimmed, part of Hex A) and banana.

Snack - plums

Lunch - left over pasta from last night, with left over baked beans mixed in. Pears.

Dinner - cod, baked with a few prawns, peppers, onion and mixed veg. Sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns)

Six syns so far but I sure I'll add some in :)

xxx

Morning all.

Got a throbbing headache today :( not sure why. Hope I'm not getting OH's cough/cold type thing!

Diary for today - green day

Breakfast - skinny latte (4 syns), banana and orange.

Lunch - brown roll ( it will be fairly large so allowing two Hex Bs for this) with cheese (again using both Hex A's), lots of salad and lime pickle (shall check syns shortly). Diet coke, another orange.

Pre gym snack - mugshot

Dinner - JP with baked beans

xxx

Morning all

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.

Diary for today

Friday 4th March - Red Day

Breakfast - Toast (Hex B1) with spread (2 syns) and banana.

Snack - chocs (6 syns)

Lunch - chicken (skin off) with salad. Shape Zero. Skinny latte from Costa (Hex A1).

Snack - Orange. Glass wine (6 syns)

Dinner - Omelette with cheese (Hex B2), bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes.

Hex A2 will be used for cups of tea and a small glass of milk before bed :)

xxx

Right, shan't talk about what I ate over the weekend. The most important thing is that I didn't drink a lot and I didn't eat between meals. To be fair, it wasn't that bad! WI tonight - home scales say STS but you never know, can't trust them.

My plan to maintain is to stick to the plan 4-5 days a week, and then stick to it the other days but with a few extra syns. I'll just have a play around though and see what works!

Diary for today...

Monday 7th March - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Banana toastie (I am NOT synning the banana, as it was just warm, not cooked!) - Toast was Hex B and there was some spread (2 syns). Was AMAZING! Using my Hex A as skimmed milk for tea etc.

Lunch - Mug shot, apple and orange.

Dinner - Left over SW roasties, and chicken with salad. Salad cream (2 syns).

Got a meeting at work today so will probs have a biscuit or two (shall allow 8 syns).

xxx

Morning Hun

Your Kitties are just like those ones on the whiskas kitten food ad :) sooooo cute!

My friend at class has been at target almost 12 months now, she gains/loses 1lb here and there but other than that she has never gone out of target (yet;)) the witch even had to stop on the way home from class one day with me in the car to get fish & chips cos she was dropping to the lowest end of target, and needed to put some weight on so she didnt need to pay the next week ha ha :rolleyes:

she says she eats pretty much what she wants at the weekend....but doesnt go STOOOPID ie drinking etc, still watches her measures. But then jumps back on plan rigid until WI on thursday. Seems to work for her :) but its all trial and error. Oh but she always does greens as she started pre EE and could never get her head around it.

Boo. First WI as a target member did not got too well. Put on 2lb! I know a gain was deserved but not that much. I think it's because I actually ate quite a lot before WI (I had to have a different lunch to the one in my diary as I was in a meeting most of the day). I weighed myself this morning and things SEEM to have got back to normal.

So this is my plan for today...

Tuesday 8th March - Pancake, I mean, RED day!

Breakfast - 42g All bran (Hex B1) with milk (Hex A1) and banana.

Snack - Some form of fruit

Lunch - Tuna, sardines and salad (I'm going to smell). More fruit.

Dinner - PANCAKES - 2 with bacon and maple syrup and 2 with lemon and sugar - so allowing 2.5 syns per pancake (so 7.5) then 4 syns for maple syrup, the 2 for sugar so 13.5 in total.

Hurrah!

xxx

Hello hunibun!!

Just catching up on your diary!! It seems like an age since ive managed to get on here!!!

Congratulations on getting to target sweetie i am so proud of you!!!! I need some inspiration to get me to target too!! Ive been faffing around for so long!! Maybe a bit of competion with Jimbob will get me there quicker lol.

Glad to here you have got the kitties now too!! They look soooo cute!!!!

xxx

Afternoon all.

Busy busy morning running around getting lots of things for work (including a bday cake for someone, joy).

Todays diary is as follows....

Wednesday 9th March - Green Day

Breakfast - 42g all brand (Hex B1) with fat free yoghurt and banana.

Snack - Ryvita mini (Hex B2) and small skinny latte (HexA1)

Lunch - Quorn roast style fillet pieces, (1/2 syn) with taco bean mix and uncle ben's express mexican rice (2.5 syns).

Dinner - not sure yet, maybe just alcohol the way my day is panning out

xxx

Hello all,

After a rather busy few days, I am back in the game and back on plan. Thursday was OH's grandad's funeral, which was sad but not unexpected. Then Friday was OH's birthday so we went out for drinks and on Saturday, we went out for a family meal. Yesterday I pretty much lived off birthday cake.

So I'm not going to WI tonight, but I'm going to the gym instead. I'm going to do all red days this week to get back into it :)

Monday 14th March - Red Day

Breakfast - 42g All Bran (Hex B1) with milk (part of Hex A1) and banana.

Snack - Orange

Lunch - 3 x Pagen Krisp Rolls (Hex B2), with cottage cheese, tuna with salad cream (2 syns) and salad. Activia intensely creamy yoghurt (2.5 syns).

Dinner - Mushroom, tomato, prawns in a chilli sauce with mixed veg (1/2 syn), 56g cooked pasta (3 syns). Hex A2 of 42g low fat cheese sprinkled over the top.

I think that's it :)

xxx

Back