kirsty2012 diary

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Right really struggling to stay on track lately, which is mad cos i have a lovely family holiday to Greece booked for 14 weeks time, so you would think that would be enough to keep me on track eh?

So yesterday started off good with an hour on the cross trainer but ended up badly with pizza :rolleyes:

So day one today and so far going good another hour on cross trainer done and i will stay within my points today, even if i have to staple my mouth shut.

Not sure re the logistics of stapling your mouth but keep up the good work, I'm sure you will see the results.

Good luck

M

thanks hun x

well still on track for today and its a good feeling ( must remember that when i wanna eat rubbish )

I'm hoping to shift 2 stone in 14 weeks taking into account the first week bigger loss...hopefully i can do it, or if not cos of the exercise at least go down 2 dress sizes.

I have a hen night to go to early in sept and i'm dreading it as we have to wear pink tutu's with black leggins and unless i lose from my legs i'm gonna look like a hippo wearing a tutu

thankfully have been a good girl toda, so no stapling for me today lol, infact i have 1 point left for an alpen bar with a pot of tea later........oh yeah i know how to live lol. x

woke up feeling great today as was 100% yesterday.......did an hour on cross trainer and drunk 3ltrs of water, think i may have sweated a ltr on the cross trainer.... nice!

Today is a boring day, OH at work all day and i'm stuck in with the 2 little uns cos my son is the laziest boy ever and its just not worth listening to "carry me" for how ever long we are out. So days like this is when its hard, cos it so easy to use points up on being bored.

Think i'll nip to my sisters as its only 10 mins up the road and then i can't raid the cupboards lol.

Back