Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

I honestly think you are fantastic Kirsty. I really don't know how you stay so positive and motivated, but I admire you for it. :)

I'm wondering if your diet needs a shake up. Alot of the guys on here and MFP talk about upping calories to kick start metobalism again. I'm not sure how it works, so you would need to ask maybe Happyhealthy or Caroline for proper advice. It may be worth a try hun.

You work your socks off at all this and exercise like a demon, it simply doesn't make any sense.

Keep at it hun, you are fab :)

Awww thank you!
I just know i will feel better skinnier and iv done it before so will do it again.
Going back to doctors next month as they changed my pill and it doesnt agree with my PCOS so ill mention this all to doctors and get my thyroid tested AGAIN!!
I think i will try slimming world after my holiday i did want to lose half a stone by holiday but now ill be happy to sts before then!!
Have a fab weekend :) xx

You said it all really hun. The pill, PCOS and thyroid.
I'd defo go to the docs and get everything checked out. :)

Hey Guys,

Missed me? Even noticed iv been away haha!!

Just wanted to update you all on where iv been at, tbh iv been awful past few weeks was on holiday for a week to which was fab and home from holidays a few pounds heavier *Blames the turkish for adding chips with every meal lol*
Iv decided to rejoin slimming world as i do sort of miss it, im going to miss this board (Posted a post on slimming world section yesterday and still no replys on it there not half as friendly as here :( )
I just want to say goodluck to you all i know you will all do fab, ill still pop on here occasionally if you dont mind as you have all been a fantastic help to me if i could id continue posting my slimming world journey on here but thats for a different forum!!

Had a fantastic past month or so, im not sure if i posted i met a guy about a month ago when out things are going fab with him hes lovely so hoping it continues :) Im back to gym and things this week, slimming world class starts tomorrow so nervous!!!

Ill miss you all goodluck!!!

xxx

ooh I got a little lump in my throat!!! :cry: Going to miss you loads Kirsty, you better had pop back in from time to time, or I'll hunt you down and stalk you over at Slimming world!!!

You got to do what works for you, and I know before you went away you were toying with the idea of going back to slimming world. I wish you all the luck in the world hun. I know you work so hard and do lot's of exercise, I'm sure you will see the pounds dissapear.

You kept the gorgeous man a secret lady!!!! So pleased for you. Enjoy every moment hun, you deserve it.

Lot's of love to you chick, keep working hard and good luck over there. :) xxx

Hope you have better luck with slimming world hun! Do pop back to let us know how you're getting on! And nice to hear there are still some good guys around! Hope it works out! x

ooh I got a little lump in my throat!!! :cry: Going to miss you loads Kirsty, you better had pop back in from time to time, or I'll hunt you down and stalk you over at Slimming world!!!

You got to do what works for you, and I know before you went away you were toying with the idea of going back to slimming world. I wish you all the luck in the world hun. I know you work so hard and do lot's of exercise, I'm sure you will see the pounds dissapear.

You kept the gorgeous man a secret lady!!!! So pleased for you. Enjoy every moment hun, you deserve it.

Lot's of love to you chick, keep working hard and good luck over there. :) xxx

It feels so weird going over to the slimming world section, iv been there before but everyone on CC is so much more friendly, think its because were a small bunch over here. I will pop back on here to let you all know how im getting on.

Haha about the gorgeous boy he is lovely :) also very fit so keeps me motivated to try hard aswell and is very supportive! Although he tells me i dont need to lose weight but i wanna for me and he respects that.

Ill miss you all lots :( Goodluck everyone and im sure you will all do amazing!!

Hoping slimming world works for me as always ill give 100%!

Dont give up on your journeys!

Bostik - thanks i will defo pop back over and keep you all updated! If anyone misses me too much there is always pm :p

xx

Just thought id post a quick update!!

Went to slimming world last night and gained all the stone i had lost opps but im so glad i gone back and im in the completely right frame of mind just shows how much you can gain in a month off plan!! Eatting rubbish!

Going to gym tonight and being 100% now!

Have another date set up with the boy so will be back to update after but i think i should move over to slimming world now!!

If anyone wants chat im on facebook so pm ill give my addy

xxx

goodluck!!!!

It's good you're in the right mindset! Hope the date goes well x

Now this is why I should make time to catch up on peoples diaries!!! I noticed you talking about SW in Squeezy's diary and thought I'd best pop over and see if I'd missed something!!

Good luck with SW...If it works for you then that's all that matters... I'm sure your going to do great :D

And have fun with your new man :D

Thought id let you all know i manged to lose 2.5lbs this week i was sooooo happy :) worked hard and totally loving being back on slimming world! Also the gym and zumba :)

Haha thanks i see him on Saturday im like a school kid again all excited and nervous!

Goodluck girls still miss everyone on cc :( as you lot are soooo friendly!!

Massive well done Kirsty. 2.5lbs is fabulous. You really deserve a decent loss :)

Well done that's a great loss :)

Maybe I should get a buff young man in my life....... Hmm.. What to do with the old one ????

Well done! That's great! You really earned it too! About time! x

Well done that's a great loss :)

Maybe I should get a buff young man in my life....... Hmm.. What to do with the old one ????

Sell him on ebay, or leave him at the side of the road when you go for a long drive?? ;)

Back