Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

Thanks girlies :)

So happy!! Off to the gym after work tonight!!

Haha my x still thinks he can worm his way back...silly boy! I can't wait to see what he says when i change my relationship status on facebook and he see's *evil me*

Love it!!! :D

:D ;)

Thought i would update you all, its been a while and i still miss my cc buddies :( although people on sw forum are nice not as friendly as here iv found!

Hope all is well, iv not been too good on my diet as been on two holidays, was in hull visiting friends so off plan and a gain and on holiday to Majorca where i was all inclusive *only gained 1lb :O yay* however only lost 3.5lbs since i started :( quite dissapointed but with the new relationship we been out most weekends its been hard!!

Today i had wi last night where i maintained (I deserved a gain so im happy) im on track and motivated even organising dinner for weekend with the bf we gna make tuna pasta on sat when at his and spaghetti at mine friday :)

Hope all is good, im fantastic, very happy with my life just now!! Determined to shift another 7lbs by my sisters engagement party at end of November :)

Was only thinking about you yesterday. So glad things are good for you right now.
Things with the new man sound great, and it really helps when they are supportive.
Sounds like you have been busy with all those holiday, but seems like you have been really enjoying yourself.
Keep up the good work hun, you are doing, and the most important thing is taht you are happy and enjoying life. :) xxx

Glad you've found something that is working for you hun :) And a 1lb gain on an all inclusive holiday is amazing! :D Well done!

Remember me?

Well im back slimming worlds not been working for me for a while now and iv had to attend a dietician who said healthy eating is the way forward but iv decided that the first few weeks or month or so ill try stick to 1200 calories to get me back on track especially before my holiday.

So here i am back again...if you will have me back?

Yay!!! Woop woop!! Kirstys back!! :D

Course we'll have you back hun. When do you go away, and where are you going? Very exciting! :) xx

Haha yeah im back :)
Im not going to lie say ill stick to cc everyday as weekends are hard esp as im away most weekends at my boyfriends and were forever going out but i will mon-fri and try hard fri and sat nights!!
I go away 27th to Salou with the boyfriend cant wait :)
How are you?
1st day today for me though i ate really well yesterday so may add that to my fitness pal see what i did like!!
How are you hun?Miss me haha!!xx

Missed you loads hun! Glad everything is going well with you and your boyfriend.

I'm going to Egypt on Tuesday!! Very excited!

Yeah, it was all new and shiny! Lol. I take it things are going well? X

I'm good thanks chick. Going to Egypt with my best friend and his partner. Getting ridiculously excited now.

I'm so pleased things worked out between you and your boyfriend, I was really rooting for you at the begining. :) x

Aww thanks hun :) i was planning being good all week and hes just persuaded me to go for dinner and cocktails friday haha but ill be good rest day and weekend :) he really is amazing makes me so happy and never trusted a guy as i do him :)

I see you had a hard pasr few months glad to see your more positive, welldone! Aww i bet your excited you will be coming home and ill be getting ready to go :)

Just going to do a kettleball dvd done good today so far :) x

Love kettlebells!!

Things have been difficult, but I think I'm through the worst, I feel alot more confident being a single lady now. Not sure I want another smelly man in my life just yet! LOL

You seem so happy hun, I'm really pleased for you. :) xxx

Welcome back :) glad to hear things are going well with the boyfriend

Back