Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

Kirsty, how long have you plateau for? You could naturally plateau for a few weeks, but if it's been longer it might be something else to do with the food you're eating. I'll be more than happy to give you some suggestions if it's been more than a couple of weeks :)

We've all had undeserved STS's for unexplainable reasons, as long as you stick with it the poundage will come off. It is no reflection on you or your hard work, it's just one of those things. Keep on trucking lady!!! x

Sorry just read over what I wrote after what Lindsey said. I didn't mean that you were doing something wrong - but sometimes it might be something trivial like eating high salt items. Whoops sorry if it came across like I was saying you weren't trying hard enough! x

:( it's so much harder to be good when the scales stick. Very disheartening. I'll have my fingers crossed for you but you've gotta be proud that you have stuck with it and not given it!! I suck at that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a sts two wi in ago n plus two last week not sure whats going on with my body tho i js started my pill again after 4 months off maybe that?? Im not giving in no wayyyyyy lol!! Just aboyt go ma mates for girlie night in im allowing myself 5 vodkas diet coke haha n still plenty cals left :) im doing kettlething again tomorrow but instead gtn a lift my mates who about 30 min walk away im going to walk up :) xxx

FINALLYYYYYYY

My ear is fixed :) soooo glad i can now hear from it and im no longer dizzy :) so straight back on it tonight and going to use kettle bell just for 30 mins but its a start :)

This weeks gone well, sticking with losing half a stone by hol (10th August) and weighing just day before or sommit!! As weighing each week is frustrating me!! I did have a sneaky peek today as my normal wi day and its a small loss :) FINALLY again but im not taking note and no more weighing till 9th Aug!!

How is everyone?

I have completely starting be good no crisps/sweets till weekends from now on and had more fruit allready today also sticking to most days 1200 and not taking anymore exercise cals back just up to around 1200!!

Kirsty x

Yay, bye bye ear infection!!! What a relief hun, now you can get back to all that lovely Zumba!! :D

Well done on the ickle loss, but Naughty Naughty. No sneeky peaking!!! :D

Hey,

How are we all today?
Im going to struggle to be good today as I can feel me already craving bad things in work. I Had milkybars in my drawer and already tried to give them away noone wants them but they are only 59 cals each!
Today my little sister has a hospital appointment after having two abnormal smears shes to go get a colopsmy or something and im really really worried for her, shes had a hard year with a tumour in her breast removed which thankfully was non cancerous but shes really worried about hospital today after having a biopsy before – it really hurt her shes petrified they will need another at some point. Anyway her smear said minor changes or something which has not changed in her past two smears they expected it to have gone but hasn’t yet. I think its just a matter of laser treatment if it doesn’t but as iv never had it before iv no idea so worrying – doesn’t help I worry about everything.

Well brought lunch a smaller portion of yesterdays dinner (saves me getting a subway or something) also have Satsuma, apple and grapes If I want them so trying to be good!!!

Hope were all well!!

Kirsty

Last edited:
oh darling, I'm so soory about your sister. She sounds pretty tough though. I would try not to worry too much until you have definite answers from the doctor dealing with it. When you know where you stand, you can deal with it properly. :)
My thoughts are with you both today.

As for the milkyways..................I would have eaten them already!! :eek:

If you really want a milkybar take one, but try not to eat the whole packet lol. If the temptation gets too much go and put them in your car during your break that why they'll be out of sight and out of reach. :)

My mums just called me my sister had pre cancerous cells quite a lot of them were quite bad she’s had to have them lasered away there and then and a few biopsies done.
She’s a bit sore and shaky (she’s petrified of needles so it will have been extra hard for her). Hopefully that should be it and it should have all gone away (Fingers crossed) just thought I would updated you!!

Thanks for the support!
xxx

Wow, she is so brave. My fingers are crossed that that is it now. Hopefully they are all gone and she will be just fine. Lots of love to you and your sister :)

Thanks Hun! Its really scary shes only 21 and been through so much! Iv been good all day but feeling i may be bad later if we end up pigging out with a dvd!
SO SO SO SO glad shes ok and im mega proud how brave shes been

If you are bad later, then be bad in a good way, if you get what I mean. Do it within cals and choose something that you have many of, so you feel like you are being naughty!!
If you can't manage that, then don't be hard on yourself, some situations only call for mega comfort food. :D

Hope your sisters okay. And I hope you are too! I went through something similar last year when my sister found a lump in her breast. Found it wasn't cancer eventually, but was still very stressful. Lots of hugs :)

Thanks guys!!

Bostic its awful isnt it, she had a lump removed just a few months ago it was a tumour but non cancerous! Then this at least its all gone now she was so brave had to have 5 jags and two biopsys!! Im honestly so proud of her!!

Iv decided im being good going up to do a kettlebell dvd just 20-30 mins though :)

Thanks for all your support i appreciate it xxx

Well done with the kettlebell workout. I think it's hard to appreciate how difficult it is until you have given it a go!!
I lasted 10 minutes :D

Well done hun xx

Back