Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

Ear ache is the worst :( it's so miserable!! Give the drops a go but book in with the GP too? They've just started DD on some peroxide ones. They fizz when they go in lol apparently the wax will fizz right out!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im going to call on my lunch break today and try get appointment tomorrow, thurs or friday and just have to take time off work! Ill come in late or go home early! Its still same today still using drops but its starting to make me dizzy :( so no zumba tonight as its alot of it spinning and up and down and makes me dizzy :(

Weigh in this week iv sts so not very happy as i think i deserve to have lost even half a pound or a pound :(

Im going to call on my lunch break today and try get appointment tomorrow, thurs or friday and just have to take time off work! Ill come in late or go home early! Its still same today still using drops but its starting to make me dizzy :( so no zumba tonight as its alot of it spinning and up and down and makes me dizzy :(

Weigh in this week iv sts so not very happy as i think i deserve to have lost even half a pound or a pound :(

Your ear infection must be making you feel miserable hun, I hope you get into the docs. My surgery is just the same. You have to phone on the same day as the appointment wanted. Phonelines open at 8am, but are instantly engaged, and by the time you get through at half past all appointments have gone!!!! What are you supposed to do??

Don't worry abou the STS. Your body is just in plateau. It is distributing it's water to all the places that have lost weight, so your body doesn't go into shock. You will loose next week hun. I know it won't make you feel any better, but sometimes when there is a bit of science behind something, it is easier to deal with. :)

Thanks :) I will keep going also started my periods today (TMI sorry) so perhaps thats why normally i gain then some weeks so i should be glad i think haha!! Ill keep at it, missing zumba tonight as im too dizzy and going to call doctor on lunch and ask if i can book one for end of week or next week or if best calling tomorrow morning to book which is a pain as i need to let manager know when ill be off! But guess i can email him in morning!!
Big walk with dogs instead of zumba, allready did 45 min walking today (20 power walk), 20 with dogs! same later but extended walk with dogs for 30-40 mins :)
Hope you are well?

Thanks :) I will keep going also started my periods today (TMI sorry) so perhaps thats why normally i gain then some weeks so i should be glad i think haha!! Ill keep at it, missing zumba tonight as im too dizzy and going to call doctor on lunch and ask if i can book one for end of week or next week or if best calling tomorrow morning to book which is a pain as i need to let manager know when ill be off! But guess i can email him in morning!!
Big walk with dogs instead of zumba, allready did 45 min walking today (20 power walk), 20 with dogs! same later but extended walk with dogs for 30-40 mins :)
Hope you are well?

I'm good thanks, just hot still!!

The walking sounds fab, you feel like crap, but still manage to get the exercise in. You put me to shame lady!!!

How's the petting zoo?? I had an idea the other day. You could start charging admission fees. You would make a fortune!! :D

Haha i don't mind walking to be honest iv always done quite a bit i walk most days to work and back and its just over a mile but now i just power walk, helps now i need to be back quick as dogs been in a while.

Petting zoo is good haha, had a bit of a drama with dogs yesterday as the youngest still isn't fully toilet trained when left in herself but she does it on her newspaper but i stupidly let other dog through who ran in it and trod it all over my clean kitchen floor yesterday, then after id managed to clean her proceeded to be sick out the back (Trust it to be the day we invite my gran for dinner haha) but this morning Kai didnt have any mess to clean from during night :), dogs been walked, fed and i changed rabbits cage before work :) busy bee i am!
Thankfully my sister is cooking my dinner tonight!!

Its sunny here but not too warm!

Well done for getting an appointment!!!

Let us know how yo get on xxx

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh i am craving chocolate so bad :( i want lots of bad things i hate totm :( So far i had a costa hot chocolate but checked calories before i went was only 157 compared to my mocha flake i nearly got was about 100 more!! I hate cramp and with my ear making me feel dizzy its not helping :(

Im so sorry your feeling so crap. No wonder the chocolate cravings are kicking in.
Obviously I don't want you to give into them, but if you do, I don't want you to beat yourself up about it. TOTM and an ear infection. Sounds to me like you need your P.J's, your duvet and a slushy DVD.

Lots of love Kirsty xx

Kirsty that ear sounds nasty, i can't believe that they are making you wait so long!!

Hope you feel better soon x

29/06/2011

Breakfast

Warburtons - Toastie Thick Sliced White Bread (800g), 2 Slice - 226 Cal
I Cant Believe Its Not Butter Light - Spread, 10 g - 35 Cal

Lunch

Warburtons - Bread - White, Medium Sliced, 2 slice (40.3g) - 192 Cal
I Cant Believe Its Not Butter Light - Spread, 10 g - 35 Cal
Bernard Mathews - Turkey Breast (Slices), 1 slice - 21 Cal
Asda - Iceberg Lettuce, 25 g 1/3 of packet - 3 Cal
Cucumber - With peel, raw, 0.13 cup slices - 2 Cal
Fruit - Cherry Tomato, 2 cherry tomato - 6 Cal
Costa Coffee - Hot Chocolate With Frothed (Full Fat) Milk, 1 (medium) - 157 Cal

Dinner

Young's - Wholetail Scampi, 100 g 211 Cal
Mccain - Homefries Straight Oven Chips (Oven Baked), 150 g 272 Cal
Vegetables - Peas, Frozen, 0.5 cup 52 Cal

Snacks

Fruit Satsuma - 1 Sm Satsuma , 1 fruit 26 Cal
Bananna 72 Cal
Vimto - No Added Sugar - Fizzy 500ml Drink, 500 ml 10 Cal

Total = 1319
Exercise = 392
Water - 4 Glasses

Yesterday i did not bad considering how i felt feeling a bit better today sick of my ear ringing and not being able to hear from it :( but cramps away THANK GOD!!

Today will be a good day :)

Sister made me a greek salad for lunch yummmmmmmm!!

Hope everyone is good??

Greek salad yum! :)

Glad the cramps have gone, just be careful with the ear, cos infections can do funny things to you hun. :)

30th June 2011

Breakfast - 2 x m&s bread (medium 800g), marg and mustard ham meat = 234 Cal
Lunch - sister made me a greek salad type thing - Lettuce/cabbage/carrot/onion/tuna/el mayo/chicken (see mft for amounts) with a skimmed mocha from costa = 293 Cal
Dinner - sister making me fajitas with a little bit of salad she had made for lunch as extra - 3 fajitas with chicken/peppers/onion/ mushrooms = 611 Cal
Snacks - bought a chocolate brownie from costa coffee was going to eat it all but me and sister can have 1/2 after dinner = 150 cal
Drinks - water all day
Exercise - lots of walking power walk 40 mins and walking dogs and around shops at lunch (1 hour) = 478 Cal
Total cals used = 1288
If all goes to plan which im sure it will today as feel so motivated :) feeling good today!
At lunch in sale bought two tops for holidays from river island (one a ten and one a 12) hoping the 10 fits me :) will update later when tried on after work!!

Sazbirl = i know im not very happy was a stupid locum i seen she wasnt interested in how i felt and how dizzy it was making me. Im considering making a call and going to see my own doctor (well shes a nurse a sister one but shes one whos discovered everything thats wrong with me that doctors missed) its horrible especially as iv had it 8 days before i went and used drops so she could syringe it as instructed :(

Back