Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Hey Ali, had a great weekend thanks! It's such a nice day! Was really ill yesterday as went to my friend Jackie's and had a bit too much to drink, couldn't eat a thing yesterday, my stomach was dodgey all day.

Weighed myself today and looks like I'm now 14 stone 3lbs! woo hoo, that's a 6lb loss this week! xx

W/begining - 12/04/10

Monday
B: Apple
L: 2 slice wholemeal toast on 1 banana, 1 orange
D: baked potato, chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, 1 ww yogurt

Tusday
L: Chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, 1 wholemeal pitta, 1x tangerines, handfull grapes
D: Chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, brussell sprouts, peas, 1 ww yogurt

Wednesday
L: tin tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, 2 slice wholemeal bread, ww yogurt, handful grapes
S: Banana
D: Chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, peas, ww yogurt
S: 2 slice wholemeal bread, tuna mayo, green peppers (leftover tuna for 2moro's lunch)

Thursday
L: tin tuna, mayo, green peppers, 2 slice wholemeal bread, ww yogurt
D: tin tuna, mayo, green & orange peppers, baked potato, 1 slice wholemeal bread

Friday
L: tin tuna, mayo, green peppers, 1 wholemeal pitta, handful grapes, ww yogurt
D: tin tuna, mayo, sweeetcorn, 3 slice wholemeal bread
A: 1 bottle rose wine
S: 2x ww crisps, 4 packets skips

Saturaday
B: 2 slice toast, scrambled egg
L: Chicken, mayo, 2 slice wholemeal bread, 2 ww yogurts, 2 packet crisps
D: No dinner
A: 1 and a half bottles of wine
S: Toast and crisps (oops!)

Sunday
B: 2 wheetabix, milk, orange juice
S: 2 ww crisps
L: tin tuna, mayo, cucumber, lettuce, 1 wholemeal pitta
D: Chicken, baby potatoes, peas, 2 ww yogurts

STS this week!! 14 stone 3lbs

Last edited:
Aw cheers hun, don't be jealous, you can do it too! lol

Well up early this morning and feeling great, off to the gym tonight after work, have made a chicken mayo pitta with sweetcorn for lunch along with an orange. So excited about my weight loss, I really want to lose the next 4lbs as soon as possible so I will be in the 13's and it's been a loong while since I've been that weight! Woo hoo! lol xx

Had a good day today, went to the gym and done 10mins on the arm machine, treadmill, bike, 3 sets 20 sit ups and some other resistance training, didn't do the x trainer as wanted to keep some energy for tomorow's bums, tums and thighs class! lol xx

Bums, tums and thighs class tonight! lol starts at 6 so will have to pick up a banana or something after work to keep me going.... wont be back home for dinner until about quarter to 8ish! xx

Just back from the bums, tums and thighs class and what hard work it is, loads of squats and sit ups etc. My legs are like jelly, I had to stop quite a lot, but hopefully after a few weeks of it I will get used to it and be able to do more of the class. Fingers crossed I don't hurt tomorrow! xx

Struggled to get up this morning, was in a really deep sleep and having a dream when my alarm went off! lol

I am so scared that I won't lose weight this week because I have lost so much in the past 2 weeks and could not eat anything on sunday, I hope I don't put on, am just going to continue what I am doing and going to the gym and hopefully I will still lose this week! xx

I have a horrible feeling I'm going to put on weight this week! I've been good all week and been going to the gym, had my bums n tums class on wed night (my legs still sore!) and went for a swim today. But last night I was so bad had lots of crisps! Far too many packets! 6 packets of skips n 2 packets of ww hoops! Plus a bottle of wine and prob will have another tonight. Plus I didn't eat anything last Sunday so am thinking I might put on this week. Do you think I will put on weight this week? Have been pushing myself at the gym though and will be going to the gym tomorrow as well hopefully...

Weigh in tomorrow, I've been so bad over the weekend, had like about 3 bottles of wine and loots of crisps! Hope the exercise cancels some of it out. Not going to the gym today as feel I need a night off!

Dreading WI tomorrow but if I have put on some weight I know next week not to be so bad! lol

Hi you just never know what the scales will say really, so stay postive drink loads of water today.!

good luck.x

Thank you, will do xx

Stay the same this week! lol never mind, will do better this week

W/beginning 19/04/10

Monday
L: Wholemeal pitta on chicken mayo & sweetcorn, apple, tangerine
D: Chicken, peppers, onion, peas, brown rice, wholemeal pitta, chicken seasoning

Tuesday
L: tuna, mayo, cucumber, lettuce, 1 wholemeal pitta, tangerine, apple
D: chicken, peppers, onion, peas, brown rice 1 wholemeal bread

Wednesday
L: Lentil soup, bread roll, butter, chicken & black pepper mayo wrap with some chips & 1 onion ring, glass of rose wine
D: Chicken, colemans curry sauce, onion, peas, sweetcorn, brown rice

Thursday
L: Tuna, mayo, cucumber, lettuce, wholemeal pitta
D: Chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, lettuce, cucumber, caeser dressing

Friday
B: 2x wheetabix, milk
L: tuna mayo, sweetcorn, cucumber, 1 wholemeal pitta, lettuce, tangerine
D: chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, peas, baked potato, some rice
A & S: 3 glass rose wine, 1 glass champagne, 5 packs WW crisps

Saturday
B: 2 weetabix, milk, orange juice
L: tesco ham salad, quavers
S: Lentil soup, 2 slice bread, 2 ww crisps
D: Chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato
S: Popcorn

Sunday
B: 2 weetabix, milk
L: Baguette from asda, chinese chicken, mayo, lettuce, cucumber, packet thai cisps
D: Too full! lol

Last edited:
Hope your not too disappointed with the STS this week ((hug)) you've had 2 huge losses and done fab so far :D keep it up! :D :flirt2:

Hey not disheartened at all! Cos I know I can lose weight this week. Just need to try and cut out the crap this week, eg crisps and alcohol lol

Bums tums and thighs tonight! lol xx

My legs are soo killing me tonight! lolx

What if I don't lose weight this week?! I'm so scared I'm not going to lose anything again!...

Back