Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

When do you weigh in? and have you been good all week? Maybe have a few less bevvies this weekend and think it'll all be worth it when your sat on that beach, man do I sound like an old fart saying that!! I'm only 26 lol sorry. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

Hey honey, thanks for the reply, you are probably right with regards to the bevvy lol I have already have 3 glasses of rose and a glass of champagne with my friends tonight, but am going swimming tomorrow morning (hoping to burn it off). Have had some WW crisps too tonight. Have been hitting it hard at the gym, went 4 times this week and had my bums tums and thighs class on wed night. Have actually started to notice a difference in my arms being more defined and my legs starting to get a bit smaller. I am due my period too so hopefully this is period weight from last week. I weigh in on a Monday morning before work.

lol your not a boring fart, I'm 23 and will be taking your advice for the rest of the weekend, no more alcohol for me... lol oops I already bought a 3 litre box of rose, will just have to let my mother in law indulge in it instead of me lol

Wish me luck... Kirsty xx

Oh well, drank friday night and had popcorn saturday night. Never mind. Will have to not buy any treats next weekend to resist temptation lol

W/beginning 26/04/10

Monday
B: 2x weetabix, milk
L: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, 1 wholemeal pitta, tangerine
S: Apple
D: chicken, mayo, onion, peas, peppers, baked potato, salad, caeser dressing

Tuesday
S: ww yogurt
L: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, cucumber, 1 wholemeal pitta, 1 tangerine, melon, grapes
D: chicken, peas, onion, peppers, baked potato, lettuce, tomato, 2 ww yogurts

Wednesday
L: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, 1 wholemeal pitta, melon, grapes
S: apple, banana
D: chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, baked potato, side salad

Thursday
L: tuna, mayo, cucumber, lettuce, 1x wholemeal pitta, tangerine
D: chicken, mayo, sweetcorn, peppers, onion, baked potato, salad

Friday
L: tuna, mayo, baked potato, salad, coleslaw
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, onion, sweetcorn, peppers, salad
A: 1.5 bottles rose wine (if that lol)

Saturday
B: 2x weetabix, milk, orange juice, 2 slice wholemeal toast on flora
L:
D:

Sunday
B:
L:
D:

Last edited:
OMG! I just bought a white size 14 dress from peacocks for inspiration to lose weight for holiday, but guess what, it actually fits just now! Just a bit small at the chest with my boobs! lol

I am soo chuffed to bits!!!

Official weigh in today and I stayed the same again! lol

Thought I would put on this week, but can live with stay the same at 11lbs is still a good amount to lose in 4 weeks, will just have to push myself this week, my period is due also so hopefully water weight!

Woo hoo, I've just booked in for spinning on thursday night! lol wish me luck! xx

Legs still hurt from spinning! lol

dont worry hun i had a couple of weeks when i didnt lose anything felt really disheartened about it but then felt fab the following week when i lost 2lb's!

you're doing really well :D

dont worry hun i had a couple of weeks when i didnt lose anything felt really disheartened about it but then felt fab the following week when i lost 2lb's!

you're doing really well :D

Aw thanks hun! I am not going to dwell too much on the scales. The past couple of weeks I have definately noticed a difference in my clothes and that is my main goal, to drop the dress sizes! :D

How are you getting on? xx

W/beginning - 3/05/10

Monday
L: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, tomato, 2 pittas, ww yogurt, banana
D: chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad

Tuesday
L: tuna mayo, pitta, cucumber, ww yogurt, tangerine
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, caesar dressing

Wednesday
L: tuna, mayo, cucumber, pitta, ww yogurt, tangerine
D: chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad

Thursday
L: tuna, mayo, pitta, ww yogurt, tangerine
S: Banana
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad

Friday
B:1 weetabix, milk, orange juice
L: tuna, mayo, pitta, tangerine, apple
D:tuna, mayo, 2 slice bread
A: about 7 glass rose wine (hahaha I must have wrote that when I was drunk I think me and sarah shared 3 or 4 bottles of rose last night)

Saturday
B: WATER!!! apple, ww yogurt
L: chilli chicken baguette, lattuce, tomato, mayo
D: 3 bags crisps, half tub ben & jerry's chocolate fudge (oops!)

Sunday
B: nothing (oops! went to the gym and by the time I got back it was lunchtime)
L: baguette, mexican chicken, mayo, lettuce, slice melon
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad, tesco healthy caesar dressing

Lost 3lbs this week! Now weigh 13st 13! woo hoo! In the 13's!!

Last edited:
Hi hunny just read through your diary, seriously you're doing so well I can't even think of anything to encourage you other than continue what you're doing - you're an inspiration to ME :)

Keep it up hun - you're going to see results sooner than you think and once you're at goal you'll be giving us all tips on how to get to our goals - congrats Kirsty huge hugs x

On my second bottle of rose wine for the night lol. Am going to be soo good next week, have been so bad this week and am getting weighed tomorrow, i think it's to do with my legs being so sore, needing some comfort lol xx

Lol yeah Aaron, u r a wee sweeatheart! (me an inspiration? I wish! lol). I didn't realise how much I say lol until now, tis so bad! lol here I go again! :D I must just like to laugh so much! xx

Liking to laugh ain't such a bad thing :D xxx

and yes I agree, from what you told me, after that spinning class, I'd be on my second bottle of red wine too lolol x

Sorehead.com! lol xx

OMG I just weighed myself and guess what, I lost 1lb this week! Woo, I was so scared I was going to stall for another week. I am now 14st 2lbs, the lightest I have been in years, soo haappy!!! :D Kirsty xx

Head is switched on for the week ahead! I need to be better at the weekend and I have a feeling I will be going out on Friday night, my friend Sarah is going out with her mates and asked if I want to pop along, no doubt I will, it's been soo long since I've had a night out! lol will need to watch what I am doing alcohol wise though!

well done hun!!!! xx

Thank you Ria! 3 more lbs and I'll be in the 13's cannot wait! Only 14 weeks til Zante and really want to be into the 12's by then but I will just have to go with the flow and hopefully my motivation will keep up! I reckon roughly 1lb/1.5lbs a week is probably achievable!

Back