Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

definitely achieveable Kirst, you've lost a great amount so far, just keep it up you seem like you're enjoying this aswell and thats always a plus :) xxx

Aw thanks Aaron, yeah it's strange now that you mention it, I am really enjoying it. Am looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow and knowing that I am eating healthily and having a breakfast (never ever had breakfast!) and just feeling better about me in general it feels good! I think that I have a goal and my mind is set on achieving that goal nothing's going to stop in my way. I really do need a kick up the bum though 'cause I had such a naughty weekend! lol

How was your weekend Aaron? xxx

ahhh my weekend has also been naughty you're not alone dear, kinda seems to be the norm atm - I have really good weeks, then it gets to friday and starts to go downhill, and come monday, I've almost totally gone off the rails! :S

I totally get ya though, I don't even breakfast atm because for some reason in the mornings I'm just not hungry at all, I usually have three meals a day one at dinner time, the other 4ish and the last one around 9pm ;p

Just work extra hard this week, make your body acheee tomorrow! Do another turning class thing, what was it, spinning? Get another one of them in! :D xxx

This is so bad I just counted how many bottles of wine I had this weekend and it is very shameful :eek: This Cannot happen at the weekend! lol we need to figure out a way to be good I just cannot get past that friday feeling!!

Ah u should totally start eating breakfast Aaron, it kick starts your metabolism!

Yeah will definately be feeling the burn tomorrow at the gym! My legs are honestly still agony from thursday though so not sure if I should take it easy? HOpefully will be feeling better tomorrow. Think I will give the spinning a miss this week though, lose some weight first before I go back I really think I'm too heavy for it. Been going to a bums and tums class though so will probably go there on wednesday night as have been really enjoying it (legs permitting :p) and hopefully get a swim in at the weekend xxxx

sounds like a plan Kirsty :D yano I personally think as long as you keep this mid-week activity and healthy eating up, I can't see why you should give up the wine at the weekend!!! I used to box and my trainer would tell me if I had a solid week of disciplined food/training, I could relax a bit at the weekend, I'm sure that applies to you aswell, work hard and reap the rewards :D!!!

do you ever use the cross trainers/elliptical trainers at the gym, I love those!!! xxx

and how many bottles was it btw, 6? :p xxx

You are so right Aaron, that's what I keep telling myself, everyone needs a treat eh.

The cross trainer is one of my fav! I have been doing interval trainin on the cross trainer and is hard work but fun at the same time listening to my tunes lol.

What is an elliptical trainer? Lost me there lol.

Usually I do 10mins bike, 10mins arm machine thing, 10mins treadmill, 10 mins x trainer. Before that I do resistance for legs and arms and after the cardio I do 3 sets 20 sit ups (including both sides) and then that's me ready to go home lol. I love swimming though that is my favourite exercise! The last time I went I swam 70 laps I feel like I could just swim forever lol :D I worked out that I had swam over a mile in a 25m pool! hehe

lol no 5, I hang my head in shame!

nice - thats a very decent workout Kirsty XD and as for the swimming, thats just... animalistic! X)

I can swim, however, I can NOT do anything like that, I can manage to do like 1/10th of what you can do then I'm tired and I decide to call it quits!!! Elliptical + Cross trainer tis the same thing :) fun aren't they I love them too, intervals on them are good yeah!!!! What music do you listen to while working out? :) xx

Im glad you approve Mr Campbell ;) lol

Me animalistic hmm I never thought I could be ever be described as that lol I was absolutely starving after it Aaron lol I was on atkins at the time and think I ate like 3 scrambled eggs with cheese and 4 slice of bacon! lol

Oh I feel really silly now I never realised it was the same thing hehe!

I listen to dancey tunes songs with a beat. lol u might find this cheesy but eye of the tiger gets me going! lol xx

LOL kirsty cheesy aye but sooo effective, you should get "Training Montage", it's on Rocky 4 you know where he's training to fight Ivan Drago lol, that tune thats playing in the background, now that DOES get the heart pumping :D!!!

My personal favourites are the intense heavy metal songs though, just sitting there syking up waiting for the beat to kick in, then when it does, GIVING IT YOUR ALL, lol damn I miss the gym, writing this has made me actually seriously consider signing back up :D

Next time ya at the gym, stick "Braveheart Soundtrack" on, and when you're making that final push, just yell out loud "FREEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMM"

Aw u so should Aaron honestly it is great I loove the gym! It makes u feel so good about urself!

Will have to try out that song I knew that was going to be corny but it does really get u pumping! lol soo funny how music does that to u! xx

Woo me! 3 sets 15 squats this morning, 21 tricep curls on the dumbbells and another 20 dumbell exercises! Am feeling better this monring, legs a lot better today! Gym tonight!!! xx

Off to gymbobs! lol xxx

Go kirsty... it's yo' birthday, gonna party like it's yo birthday... XD

Hehe Aaron you do make me laugh! I'm back and feeling much better now that I've had my gym fix! Done legs n arms resistance, 10mins arm machine, 10mins bike, 10mins x trainer and 10mins walk. Didn't do sit-ups however, couldn't get on an ab thingy and my that time was knackered. Legs were a bit jelly like after the work-out but it actually felt really good stretchin my leg muscles, it kinda felt like a release lol. Just had my dinner - chicken mayo baked potato with salad mmm yum feeling very satisfied now! lol xxxx

Just took some pics of myself to see if I can spot a difference, and I can, I have pictures from August last year and today and OMG I look huge! lol not ready to post em yet though as I still feel like I have a looot of weight to lose humph! :(

I have decided I am going to go out on Friday night, Sarah has been asking me all week and have gave in, I really need it though not had a night out all year! So should be good, take my cam and get loads of funny pix and hopefully with all the dancing I'll be doing I will burn some cals off!! xx

LOL kirsty, don't be such a spoil sport, upload them pictures let us all look! x(

I'm far too embarrassed to, my first pic I look so huge and still not happy with the most recent pic, will post them when I am close to goal though lol u will just have to wait and hope I keep losing weight teehee xxx

PFFT! I'm sooooo impatient Kirsty!!! ><" XD
it's okay I'll wait ;p X)

you had a good day hun, how'd the gym go? xxx

Back